Operation "V V V Hurricane"

DeletedUser

It's the laws of attraction, tribal huggers are naturally drawn to the biggest family alliance on the server.

DeletedUser

so your trying to say VVV isnt the biggest tribal hugs family of them all? Fail.

wigsplitter

Total Points:
VVV - 498.219.911
VVV+ - 187.928.769
TSE - 395.334.344
BNL-ET - 166.100.203
TDD - 68.398.698
HOPLON - 80.427.001
1337 - 12.524.968

VS.

Sciros - 398.070.351
Sciova - 288.379.910
Pks - 260.551.710
DL - 105.388.226

You don't have to be Albert Einstein to figure out who is bigger.

Wilky=Fail!

DeletedUser

the point here is that TRE will die. End of story:icon_cool:
V V V has begun the attacks..where is TRE now? not talking? too busy i guess....

Wilky1992

lrn2read:
Family alliance. Pks + DL + SCI = larger than V V V. So, as you so kindly put it. Fail.

Wiggy, TBT didnt mention about alliances, Daz did.. So, Pks + DL + SCI = larger than V V V, which refutes thebettertwins point.

pointless stuff of no consequence.

This will be destroyed a bit later.

Wiggy the piggy said:
You don't have to be Albert Einstein to figure out who is bigger.
Wilky=Fail!

No, but we werent talking about bigger sizes of family + alliances. Daz mentioned alliances, TBT didnt, I never said that V V V + the rest of SCI enemies were smaller...

so your trying to say VVV isnt the biggest tribal hugs family of them all? Fail.

As you can see, he mentions nothing about alliance, just family..

So once again learn to read. I never said that if you put SCI's enemies together and V V V's enemies together V V V would be smaller, idiot.

Wiggy = Fail! Now, go back to your corner and cry, I'm done with you. Bye bye.

Last edited:

wigsplitter

lrn2read:

Family alliance. Pks + DL + SCI = larger than V V V. So, as you so kindly put it. Fail.

Right here you talk about family alliance and include our allies, but below you dispute that we are not talking about alliances?

if that is the case why are you lumping us in with Pks/DL?

you can't have it your way whenever it suits you.

as for being done with me, you only wish you could be done with me. :)

Wilky1992

Right here you talk about family alliance and include our allies, but below you dispute that we are not talking about alliances?

if that is the case why are you lumping us in with Pks/DL?

you can't have it your way whenever it suits you.

as for being done with me, you only wish you could be done with me. :)

Your stupidity makes me have to respond to you once more..

I'll go through this step by step, so primitive minds like yourself will understand..

1) Dazrield said family alliance.
2) TbT said that's why they went to V V V, as they are the biggest fail family and called Daz a fail.
3) I pointed out, Daz said family alliance, so that includes Pks and DL
4) You said I fail for proving that Pks + Dl + SCI were bigger than V V V and provided stats for each side. which were useless as TbT said family, not alliance, so it should just be V V V.. Which I said.
5) I said that since TbT just mentioned family, it should only be about the family and not the alliances. Dazrield mentioned alliances so, that is why pks and DL were added.
6) You made your latest silly post.

Clear enough for you yet?

DeletedUser

Omg, like, dislike? That is a bit of a laugh.

You have to care about someone to like or dislike them tre, and quite frankly, after your numerous abdications to find easier targets rather than working with your tribe, I don't believe that there are many people left in this world who really care about you and what you do. *shrugs* This is your thing. You run out of targets and leave your tribe to find more, nothing to like or dislike, or really care about.

I did like your activity and energy though :) they will be missed. Good luck to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wilky1992

Omg, like, dislike? That is a bit of a laugh.

You have to care about someone to like or dislike them tre, and quite frankly, after your numerous abdications to find easier targets rather than working with your tribe, I don't believe that there are many people left in this world who really care about you and what you do. *shrugs*

I did like your activity and energy though :) they will be missed. Good luck to you.

Ohai Mandy.

Wilky1992

I'll take this ingame before we have to feel the wrath of the powerful one :(

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
ave your tribe to find more, nothing to like or dislike, or really care about.

My "activity and energy" wont go away, even if I lose hundreds of villages. I am going to play world 5 till the world stops.

DeletedUser

My "activity and energy" wont go away, even if I lose hundreds of villages. I am going to play world 5 till the world stops.

how will you play? with nobled or catted villages?

yeah right....

Attacker: therotund1

Defender: The Roman Empire
Village: K34 - Gaul Village (435|346) K34

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Espionage
Resources scouted: 0 0 0
Buildings: Village Headquarters (Level 8)
Barracks (Level 25)
Stable (Level 20)
Workshop (Level 15)
Academy (Level 1)
Smithy (Level 20)
Rally point (Level 1)
Market (Level 20)
Timber camp (Level 30)
Clay pit (Level 30)
Iron mine (Level 30)
Farm (Level 30)
Warehouse (Level 30)
Hiding place (Level 10)
Units outside of village:

0 0 5256 0 0 2294 0 0 300 0 0 0

Haul: 27.459 20.435 37.995 85889/204090
Damage by catapults: The Village Headquarters has been damaged and downgraded from level20 to level8

DeletedUser

Yeah, um good for you. I don't think that you understood my reply, I really need to have a Mandy to tre translator, lol.

1)Most of us don't care what you do,
2)Your energy and activity will be missed from VVV, the rest, not so much.

DeletedUser

Just to point out to you all SCIOVA is not allied to PKs or DL, we're enemies so clearly all you people base your equations on how you want things to be, not how they really are. SCI family does not share diplomacies between tribes, who R0S goes to bed with is R0S business, not OVAs.

SCI family + LFKD = invalid argument
R0S + LFKD = Positive
OVA + LFKD = Negative
R0S + OVA + LFKD = NaN

DeletedUser

met send them all, do it for me or i will refuse to be your number1 groupie anymore.

<3
jen

DeletedUser

Just to point out to you all SCIOVA is not allied to PKs or DL, we're enemies so clearly all you people base your equations on how you want things to be, not how they really are. SCI family does not share diplomacies between tribes, who R0S goes to bed with is R0S business, not OVAs.

SCI family + LFKD = invalid argument
R0S + LFKD = Positive
OVA + LFKD = Negative
R0S + OVA + LFKD = NaN
You guys are at least NAP'ed with PKs and family.
Beiing in sciova, and making a post like yours just confirms my accusations of sci's stupidity.

DeletedUser

typical world 5 enemies on this game :p

Side 1:
Tribes: SCIOVA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PKs DL
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 10