Operation "V V V Hurricane"

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The name alone, makes me laugh. It's the new operation that will show "the might of V V V". Metaller promised me 15.000 attacks, well .. I am waiting for it.

In the mean while, to clear up some things, I joined PKs. I don't like V V V, and they did not like me. So it's a logical choice. And I am still giving away villages in K2. All of them. twinkletowz will take them, and a tse player takes my K50 villages.

I am hoping for some fun here, and I hope I can waste alot of troops of V V V:)

DeletedUser

When i make promises i never break them.
15.000 attacks i said, 15.000 attacks you will get. laugh all you want.

You will have quit long before V V V is done with you

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I will hold you to your promise. Will I get them al at once, or do i need to wait a few years?

And I will not quit, not till my last village is taken, or all your people in my area have been nobled/catapulted.

DeletedUser

I will hold you to your promise. Will I get them al at once, or do i need to wait a few years?

And I will not quit, not till my last village is taken, or all your people in my area have been nobled/catapulted.

all at once mate...all at once...

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Alright, start sending them :)
I wonder how you want to do that anyway, like V V V can spare those nukes while fighting SCI, some people dont do anything at all etc. I forgot we were speaking about attacks, not nukes. I think a HUGE number will be fakes ;)

DeletedUser

Alright, start sending them :)
I wonder how you want to do that anyway, like V V V can spare those nukes while fighting SCI, some people dont do anything at all etc. I forgot we were speaking about attacks, not nukes. I think a HUGE number will be fakes ;)

think what you want. I will say no more for now. You have yet to see the real power of V V V. And we are not fighting SCI only but PKs as well. so the nukes will go to an enemy. therefore its worth it.

DeletedUser

Another whiny thread about a random low skilled player leaving he's tribe.
I don't think V V V will need 15.000 attacks to take you out. :p

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We will see rowan .. We will see.
And your right, they dont need 15.000 attacks, they would need alot more. They can never send more then 2K-3K nukes at me, so that leaves 12K fakes lol

DeletedUser

And your right, they dont need 15.000 attacks, they would need alot more. They can never send more then 2K-3K nukes at me, so that leaves 12K fakes lol

you think you are so exceptional huh? lol. i wonder how many troops you asked from PKs so that you come here and brag and say how great you are.

Also i wonder if PKs will keep supporting you when they see they start losing a lot in your villages...

Wilky1992

Says the guy who was most likely stacked before he even left for Pks, because he doesnt have the skill to defend himself...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

^
Funny a guy comes bragging while he lost several villages to inactive, isolated sci players in ReV. :p

DUMBUMCLUM

Possibility A) you get into the top 10 in ODD
Possibility B) you get raped.

I'm honestly not sure what to expect from this :O

DeletedUser

go away all of you. no-one wants evil forum posters.

or topics.

DeletedUser

lol @ daft :p

hit the nail on the head :D

Flame Flame Flame blah blah blah....