Operation "V V V Hurricane"

DeletedUser

I guess dodging helps if there arn't nobles send, but if you dodge everything, and then there are nuke + nobles comming you're way then i'd say your in trouble. :p

DeletedUser

Why on earth would I dogde nobles ? :p
No idea, maybe you would try some sci tactics?
Anyway, Just saying that with all your dodging you are loosing your walls, when they send nukes + nobles you might loose D's, unless you plit, snip, bleh blah....

You will loose anyways :p

DeletedUser

I have been told by a baron in PKs that you are NAPd...you calling him a liar?:icon_surprised:

as a member of PKs i can confirm sciova are still a vivid red. so yes your "baron" of PKs is a fat liar.

im a bit behind but this jumped out.

GG go back under your stone, however when people are just bullplopping stuff like this gem there is simply no point reading this. when you have a baron of PKs as a spy come tell me, but until you do stfu.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

another thing, metaller; vvv are simply not as good as you think you are, its laughable judging on this. can we keep it to war stats for a bit and tre giving funny account and paint pictures demonstrating the assault?

Wilky1992

GG go back under your stone, however when people are just bullplopping stuff like this gem there is simply no point reading this. when you have a baron of PKs as a spy come tell me, but until you do stfu.

^ who were you meaning by GG at this point? it was the only part that left me confused. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

^ who were you meaning by GG at this point? it was the only part that left me confused. :icon_confused:
seconded.
i don't see a post of any person that could be named GG. :\

when you have a baron of PKs as a spy come tell me, but until you do stfu.
lol, is this pks new technique to catch spies?
'come tell me, i haz cookies' LOL

it's stuck at 4400 ;)
Bah, die already.
There is noo chance of survival for you, but i guess PKs has a few 25 accounts up for graps. :p

DeletedUser

i meant tennis, but gg-tennis are the same thing :p

you obviously dont have a spy in pks, you are being moronic. if you did you would know that PKs and sciova are enemies still. but keep dreaming.....

so when your claim is factual, then come here bragging.

on the other hand, your "spy" could be sending you duff info.

regardless, rowan just click delete so we can be rid of your poor attempts at lies and so that the "1337" name isnt tarnished by the villages your losing to sc....o wait, where have the 1337 gone? lol

DeletedUser

o wait, where have the 1337 gone? lol

no worries, we are still here, as always ready to annoy w5 players ^^

ontopic: tbh i think tre made a good decision with changing sides. there is nothing worse than not to fit to the tribe. even if he fails, he will have fun he hadn't had in vvv

me says: 6k :p tre, please store all the reports, we might count them when OP ends to see the total

edit: yes i know, my english is as bad as rowrow;s

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

kiddin me? i want you to count them when it ends:p

oh and don;t forget about printscreen with max incommings:p

DeletedUser

o wait, where have the 1337 gone? lol

Ah.. classic TbT right here, only starts asking what happened to tribes weeks after they post in the forums that they've all but quit. Psst, no one tell him about global warming, he'll have a fit.

DeletedUser

I think you got confused here... I am not GG, nor did I say anything about spies... all I said was that if PKs and SCIOVA are still enemies, they certainly are doing a good job of ignoring each other, and that people resort to old/boring/beaten-to-death topics in every single thread, and that it is extremely annoying. Yes, I called you out as one of the people that brings up those topics and a random flamer... Even in your most recent post, you did that, bringing up 1337 vs. SCI, omgz where did 1337 go!?! they must've fallen right next to R2-TRU!
Sorry if you don't like it, but I'm just calling it like I see it, and clearly many see it the same way. :icon_rolleyes:

/me wanders off again for a few days/weeks/months/years/decades :)

DeletedUser

Knock it off with the personal insults that have nothing to do with this thread. I haven't the patience presently. Posts deleted. Warned. Etc.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well metaller .. What about the 10.000/15.000 attacks? I am still standing with over 6Mil points, killed lots of V V V troops.

Let me know when you are going to try sending 15.000 again ;)

DeletedUser

Ah, killing V V V troops isn't that hard when you're stacked over the top, probably lots of PKs sat accounts are sending support at the moment, must be a lot of D available now nyxx is all surounded by blue and happy friends.

Enjoy your showing off, but i think its rather sad.