Opinion on "hard" feelings progressing on future worlds

atmospherecf

Ronnie are you making a tribe this world? hit me up on skype. I like to be in your tribe
Atmos as long as you let me noble you again it will be all good on this world :)
Hate and TW will always co-exist. there are a few players I cant play with and one of them is that loser the nemesis who has proven to let down his tribe mates through previous worlds, such a loser..
btw- atmos where are you going to spawn at?
Everyone here has either back stabbed another tribe member, defended a village that a tribe member was trying to noble, or didn't send defense to a tribe mate because you didn't like them. All of this is part of TW, hate it or love it.

The "hate" and grudge that gets carried across worlds is real. People don't like to talk about this topic. I'm surprised no one has flamed Ronnie for discussing this topic.

Atmos hit me up on skype, let me know if your going to run a tribe

I will most likely not be playing on this world. I'm busy with my eBay business. But if I do spawn, it will be at a random location and it has been yrs since I've made a premade.. I don't make them anymore. Please stop asking me.;)

DeletedUser

and btw, what does the eyeball in the top left of my screen mean? I've had that this whole world

You were not meant to see that
OMG!

(this is a joke!) ^^
The mods are jaded as heck. They don't care about the community anymore, and why should they? The game is practically dead. It's almost like they are suffering from "Orbital Dysfunctional Syndrome". Except instead of authority being trapped in deep space, they are stuck in a dying game. So they've gone a bit loopy. They now get their thrills by screwing with everyone who's not apart of their clique. We're not allowed to talk about this though. But it is real and it is happening. And there is nothing we can do to stop it.

We have mods that work really hard for this community - in-game and on social media - for free- they work to help and support our community- Something I once thought you did too. :( We do this despite continually being accused of cheating, taking legal action against us , threatening us with jail and constant abuse, we are still here trying to encourage the community.
Personally I've put more time into this community than most other things in my life. for years as have many others :)
You contributed much more positively to this community when you made your funny videos.

"Hard Feelings" I remember a time we had an ongoing feud with Metal Duck because he back stabbed me on another world. Eventually it died out, it only served to make the game a little more interesting at the time. I don't believe in having hard feelings against anyone, but that's different from being wise to remember wrongs done to you and being careful in the future.

DeletedUser80534

Lucky me I guess :p how did i win newest enemy & where can I collect my prize? :eek:

Also why should i change it to exclude Clyde ? :rolleyes::confused:

Never mind, I changed my mind. You are better than the real Clyde. More entertainment value.

The Clyde

Never mind, I changed my mind. You are better than the real Clyde. More entertainment value.
Oh you evil woman, after all this time i get no loyalty :mad:
but at least you acknowledge that i am the real Clyde and cleetus is an imposter

Last edited:

DeletedUser80534

Dear Clyde. I was only joking. Your soul still belongs to me.

eyes-animated-gif-3.gif

atmospherecf

Hard feelings be like this..

tumblr_noj67vbQbo1uojky7o3_500.gif

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score

Oh you evil woman, after all this time i get no loyalty :mad:
but at least you acknowledge that i am the real Clyde and cleetus is an imposter

Dear Clyde. I was only joking. Your soul still belongs to me.

eyes-animated-gif-3.gif

me in this forum rn
km0Il1x.gif

(yes we turn every thread into gif threads :mad:)

Fleezus Clyde

Forum Personality 2017
Reaction score
We have mods that work really hard for this community - in-game and on social media - for free - they work to help and support our community- Something I once thought you did too. :( We do this despite continually being accused of cheating, taking legal action against us , threatening us with jail and constant abuse, we are still here trying to encourage the community.
Personally I've put more time into this community than most other things in my life. for years as have many others :)
You contributed much more positively to this community when you made your funny videos.

May I ask if Community Managers & Administrators are paid positions?

Furthermore, I almost fully agree with you Aliyah, there are mods who work really hard for this community both in-game & on social media who have my complete respect. However to deny the fact that there are moderators who blatantly abuse their power is absurd, because I have seen it happen first hand & many other players have as well. I also think many of the moderators here are too strict & scare perfectly good players away who don't want to dance around the rules and have their posts constantly deleted.

As for the legal action - correct me if I'm wrong because I have limited insight - but wasn't the only one to ever come to fruition actually launched by a former Mod (Chase)? :eek: Also minus yourself (And Styx if she's still around <3) - can you find me 1 mod who actually interacts with players anymore and doesn't just sit on their high horse banning people? Because currently my opinion of most mods is not very good - however I am always open to changing my opinions. :)

balubhai

Feelings are feelings , be it Good or Hard. As this game is also based on trust and mutual respect , I strongly feel that hard feelings gets carried forward. Like the old phrase " Once a spy , always a spy " , at older worlds when we find out that one player is spying against the tribe , that player was usually disowned by most of the tribes in those worlds. However as the game progressed , the playing group became minimum and minimal. So as we stand here after 11 years of .net , what I observe is the same group of new age pro players/ PP players teaming up again and again for the initial dominance and verbal ranting and ego boosting. In such a scenario most of the regular players knows well each other. Every one have connection with every one. So single spies in tribes are no longer a major requirement as there will always be birds who leak infos. Spies are not hated any more , but in game relations are wisely used to milk informations.

In old worlds there was competitive enemities between tribe leaders and competing players. However now every one is friendly with every one and its more political moves and back stage plotting than upfront tactics. I remember that in older worlds there used to more than 2 parallel wars happening at mid game stages , however as the game grew old and the player base reduced , we see gangbangs or allied wars more , nowadays.

Just writing down my thoughts . Hope I didnt bore you guys. See you all in the game world. Gonna lead again in this world and I hope no one have hard feelings against me :D

DeletedUser119841

I really hate Balian in Ibelin all he does is whine like a little baby. Don't let him in your premades he is way too much drama. Also he's a noob not a good player.

P.S. and he never takes the blame for his own mistakes

Who?

DeletedUser121307

everyone can make mistakes, and everyone can do stupid things. i treat every world separately, but im still going to remember what they've done on previous worlds without using it against them, unless they do it again.