[Opinion poll] T/W-TW-T:V's Greatest Adversary?

DeletedUser

I'll have some of what el dawson8r is smoking please. :icon_biggrin:

Paint13aller

I don't get what everyones on..... blah blah blah new super power when T:V gets bored blah blah....wtf? do you think T:V is the only tribe getting bored of this game.

Death. Come near Me

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I don't get what everyones on..... blah blah blah new super power when T:V gets bored blah blah....wtf? do you think T:V is the only tribe getting bored of this game.

Blondeamon 'n Co. told this ages ago ,that T:V will quit and smurfs will win. Wtf do you think how he wanted to defeat T:V ?

DeletedUser3840

Seriously, I'm clean and sober at the moment. I don't think the world will get going until T:V VAB in the style that they're known and loved for.

DeletedUser

That is impossible isn't it? I remember hearing of your heavy drinking in SL :)

lol used to :)

just from time to time now, well nearly every weekend as apose to every night now so i am a good boy :)

DeletedUser

Seriously, I'm clean and sober at the moment. I don't think the world will get going until T:V VAB in the style that they're known and loved for.

well then yu need to start drinking bro, fix your vision, you are doing thing a in reverse, are you irish? i mean you see things nobody else can see when your on it, not when you are off of it!

damn dude does your heart produce class a drugs? :lol:

DeletedUser92

D.D.R. when I was in charge of it.

Why? Because there was a tribe that at least had -one- logistics-oriented leader that could plan real attacks. Too bad some dude in SL ratted the plan out in the 11th hour.

DeletedUser8762

Why? Because there was a tribe that at least had -one- logistics-oriented leader that could plan real attacks. Too bad some dude in SL ratted the plan out in the 11th hour.

???

Explanantion,

You learn something new everyday here.

caldwellowl

Paint13aller

huh? DDR because you were a leader and a turtle tribe found out about a real attack plan at 11:00???

DeletedUser3028

Back on topic

Our greatest enemy

tvplayerboredtodeathge1.gif

EDIT: I need a new image hosting place - sorry for the red x's

Last edited:

DeletedUser3840

Yeah, the lolliance makes this game boring. It's just clear, noble. I mean the greys are more exciting. The trick is to try and spot the big ones before anyone else claims them.

DeletedUser92

Once upon a time I led a small (Well, 6th place, later it would rise to third under my buddy Bean's leadership) tribe called D.D.R. While leading it, I whipped up a big attack plan to launch at the start of the super-bowl, combining DDR forces with SL's. After the plan went to crap, I wound up on the rim and I joined TW (later, T:V), I was told that a nameless someone within SL had told TW of the plan, thus limiting it to the initial (I use that term very, very sharply) success. One, maybe two attacks got through before the support arrived.

Splat.

But, that's why TW welcomed me once I had paid for my sins, and why I was able to single-handedly spank a cluster of ISCROM before W8 started and I fell asleep on W1.

If I could, I'd return to W1. I can't, so its the past; but, its still fun to reminisce!

DeletedUser

But, that's why TW welcomed me once I had paid for my sins, and why I was able to single-handedly spank a cluster of ISCROM before W8 started and I fell asleep on W1.

Thats not saying much :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

meh, i missed out on that, went holiday :(

i really wish i was here for it

EDIT: when you say nameless, is it because this name is unknown to you, or you decided you would not post it?

DeletedUser8762

meh, i missed out on that, went holiday :(

i really wish i was here for it

EDIT: when you say nameless, is it because this name is unknown to you, or you decided you would not post it?

Holiday???

What do you mean that drunken gay cruise you've been planning for Months.

Cald

Last edited by a moderator: