[opinion] What is your basis in joining a tribe?

atmospherecf

What is your basis or judgement on joining a tribe? Will you join any random tribe or wait a few days, or wait till someone sends you a good invite mail?

koa anubis

I think the best way to decide to join a tribe is wait for a few days untill you can suss out the tribes, which ones are good, which ones are bad. Unless you are joining a premade that is.
Either way, at the start of every world, mass recruiters are active grinding their fingers down to the bone, none of those will be accepted by me at any cost =D

DeletedUser

If i was joining, I would join one of the ones that I know are being made by one of my friends :)

I hate joining random tribes :p

aka fuzz

well i always join tribes with good players within them and the ones which i believe have potential to become very strong and if i dont find any i just wait till the world has settlled and everyone has nobled then join a tribe.

DeletedUser

if they send me just an invite then no way.... I join a tribe after looking at how good the duke and members are.... also make sure they are not in my 9x9... but on most worlds i joined premades...

DeletedUser

hastyr, I don't have a tribe for you to join, so I will just have to take them back :p

DeletedUser

you cant usually tell the tribes after a few days, it takes a long time till you see if theyre good or not... ill prolly join a tribe i know

DeletedUser

1- It's not made by tribal goat.
2- It's decent.
3- I have been invited to it. I do not like asking people to join, unless I have to.

DeletedUser

if a tribe offered me 1000 of each resource i would join them