[opinion] What is your basis in joining a tribe?

DeletedUser

If the tribe has lots of members then it has to me strong

}=-D

DeletedUser

No basis. I just get totally spammed by everyone. All want me into their tribe. Hard to decide which to join.

Normally the tribes I am not joining, are never created then:p

King Matt II

Most of the tribes I've been in I've known the people in them. I join tribes that have people I know, who I like, and who I have a good laugh with.

DeletedUser16026

Lots of factors come into whether I join a tribe or not. ^_^
Main ones are:
The line up, most importantly the leadership. The skill of the line up, not just whether they're friendly, and how sexy the pictures they send me are.

If there is any sort of ascii or (for example) £$^$&^*&~~~@@@*(****^^£$"!!""! ALLIES (ALL WELCOME) ^*&^&^****%^£%"£"£!!!!"£$~~~~
WE HAS BIG FAMILY PL0x

Then I don't usually join. D:

DeletedUser

What is your basis or judgement on joining a tribe? Will you join any random tribe or wait a few days, or wait till someone sends you a good invite mail?

i just wait until nobles come about , them join a tribe that nobles hardly any barbs :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The game gets boring without a tribe. Mainly I spend a lot of time just looking at other tribes positioning on TWstats or if they look/sound good. I've never been in a truly exceptional tribe unfortunately but looking around the rim there are barely any decent tribes.