Opinions about world 29 as present

DeletedUser

Just thought it would be interesting for people to do rather than the Bert forum show.

1) What is your current ranking?
2) What keeps you motivated?
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
4) Do you play any other worlds?
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why?
6) How experienced were you when you started w29?
7) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why?
8) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why?
9) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why?
10) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
11) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world?
12) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world?
13) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W29?
14) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why?
15) Do you like where the world is now?
16) Do you see this world ending any time soon?
17) Who do you believe will win this world, why?
18) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Opponents defeated: 60.239.680 (76.)

i've always loved war games, war movies and the history of war

3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on?
started with this one, my first village was in K56 (which i no longer own lol)

tried 5 other succeeding this one with no luck

yeah i'll be to the end, why? i don't like leaving things half done and I'm not a quitter

first time i ever played was here in 29

i will always be partial to grind as i was here from the start

mmmmm hard to say!

detroitcanuck hes the only person to apologize for taking a village off me

10) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why?
from the start be more aggressive but i didn't know any better then

none really

surviving fusion in the early stages knocking me back from 30 to 12 villages

13) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W28?
to back your tribe no matter how far, who it is or how big they are

luvnutts hes the one who started me on this game and hes a RL friend for the last 20 years

a little bit too red but it still has some redeeming qualities

not for a little while and not if i have anything to do with it

guards i think they have what it takes lol

18) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why?
10 i have had alot of fun and meet some great people and made a few friends along the way

DeletedUser

41 Homeini *TLA* 8.271.414 853 9697
15 Homeini [*TLA*] 82,16 Mio. < ODD​

The people in the game, the addiction of TW, and the time I have already spent in this world.​

No, I rejoined into Homeini when Sam came back as I deleted original due to the NN saga bull crap.​

Yes, I currently play 4 worlds, W15/29/42/53 D:​

Time spent, the people involved.​

Quite so I would say. W29 helped me become more experienced in the early days tho.​

DSL was my fav tribe, well Bunny than DSL with original members, was a very fun time!!​

Eniar was a great leader as was TDO :] Sam aka DMG, was a good leader, when he had time.Forky was brilliant, in the time he spent as leader, and I would any day play under him again.​

Hmm, tough...tbh, on this world, yet to see that caliber directed at me... I can foresee some good players if they get moving ;o​

Start up. And mid game.​

Seeing the people I joined this world with, leave :[ also the time I have spent on here, taking over my life more than it should.​

Ahh, I do not see one for myself tbh.​

....To appreciate and understand people and their different ideas and personalities.​

• Forky:
Just amazing.
  • Eniar:
When he was duke, he was very very helpful in teaching and explaining things, to each and everyone, and was a great person in general to have played a long side with.
  • Dallock:
;o He kept me motivated at times when I was ready to delete, and he is like..war hungry :D

There is many people in there own way who have showed me and influenced me in game play as well as in life. Too many to mention here. So do not think I have forgotten, just way too many to put here.

No. Grind gave little, since declaring. Tis too dead of a world.​

No, grind will make us noble every damn village before they resign.​

*TLA* because we actually play.​

3/10: Boring, dead, crappy. Used to be 10/10 long ago.​

DeletedUser87372

Opponents defeated: 210.655.963 (8.)
ODA: 138.442.526 (2.)
ODD: 72.187.280 (22.)

The end of this world. Seeing the tribe I have spent years of my life being a part of, helping, and shaping bring the end of this world to the fore.

Yes I am the original owner

No

Yes, I have not spent this much time just to quit now. Also, I feel it is my duty to stick with TLA till the bitter end, for tribe and friends.

Not at all, this was my first world and onyl once I got to about 10 villages did I realise that mixed villages and building a village to its fullest are bad things to do.

TLA (original and current), because it has my friends in it, because I have helped shape it, and because it has never lost a war, even though it has been involved in constant wars for as long as I can remember.

Sam AKA Damageboi123 - He was motivational, rational, strategic, and diplomatic. He was hard to dislike and his only downfall was a lack of time and RL issues. He is one of the main reasons I will be seeing this world to the end.

From a tribal perspective I would have to say DSL, they were by far the most challenging opponent TLA has fought. From a personal perspective, probably Sweenster04, he has been a true gentleman from the start of our war together and held his own for quite some time.

Start of the game, my growth and ODA were horrible. I was a turtle and did not quite grasp how to attack and noble enemies. If I knew then what I know now, then I suspect my account would be a heck of a lot more effective (not saying it is not effective as it is, as I am very proud of what it is today).

I have seen 3 members die in RL (2 of which have been from my own tribe) and so seeing the reality poke its ugly head through this game has been disheartening. When Damage left and TLA was disbanded due to NN, I was heart broken and unsure of what to do next. I had to choose friends to stay with when the option of joining NN was offered. All 3 have been very difficult.

Getting to the 2nd position in ODA, becoming by far the number 1 ranked member in K54, a K which was very much owned by the enemy at the start of teh war, and becoming rank 3 in K44 which again was nearly completely owned by the enemy at the time. All from my humble home K of K62.

I would also have to say that I have chased every single frontline possible and have maintained being one of the most frontline players in TLA for every major war, that in itself I feel is a true success.

Activity kills if unharnessed and creates greatness if harnessed effectively.

Sam AKA Damageboi123. He has become much more than a tribe mate / duke, he has become a friend. There are a number of others who have influenced me along the way, so I do want to mention a couple more (but certainly not all):

Mikey9Points
Daryl1000
Rollo86
Homeini (Jess)
Slayer2292
Bloodfest

Sure why not, TLA are kicking some serious rear end and the only threat around I can see is it taking a lot more time.

I do. A number of people in Grind! quit some time ago and I feel the accounts are about to go barb (some already have), that combined with some new efforts which will likely force others to quit will push the percentage ownership that TLA has above 80% in the not so distant future in my opinion. I feel there are very few people in TLA that are at risk of quitting if any at all at this stage.

TLA, take a look at the map and read the enoblement stats over the past few months. We have the activity levels, we support each other, and we are aggressive.

10 - I know of no other worlds to take it down any notches. I would not have given up years of my life if this world was anything but a 10. (albeit a bit stale by hitting a dead tribe over and over again).

DeletedUser79621

Ranks: 72
ODA: 60,265,070 (34)
ODD: 9,083,834 (127)

Not much, I question why I play this game all the time.

I started with this account.

Not any more.

Yes I do. Out of the principle of getting this far and this being the last hurdle.

It was the second world I ever played on, I still knew nothing in regards of how to play.

=DoD= - Was my favourite of all tribes as we ended as a tight-knit group of friends.
DSL - I will never forget how much I enjoyed my time in the tribe and the fantastic people that made it what it was.
*TLA* - It has been my home for a while now and I have grown to respect and admire most of the members within it.

1Forsaken1/Dallock - Forky taught me almost everything I know and was always a great team-mate, someone I could call my friend. Dallock was also a great leader and was/is always there to help when he could/can.
Madlax./Bandit of the West - Kat and Kim, although disliked by many (mainly Kim) were two of my favourite leaders on this world due to their want to be the best and prove it in the wars they were involved in.

TLA - It was the first real war I was part of and really tested the things I had learned through playing this world.

I would go back to when I was in =DoD= as it was when I most felt at home and felt like an integral part of the tribe.

Balancing the world and studying (it's very hard when you get addicted to this damn game!). I also felt it was a difficult task to grow while in the middle of DSL while I was enemies with them >.<

Getting into the top 40 on ODA despite not attacking much till I was in DSL (and being a giant turtle beforehand)

That being active is the main reason for success in any situation.

1Forsaken1 - He taught me the majority of the things I know, he gave me most of the scripts I use, he taught me how to use them, he gave me village builds (troops and buildings) that I have used ever since and have never had any problems with them. He's pretty beastly tbh.

Not particularly, I'd much rather it be over already.

Not really, which is a shame as *TLA* have the potential to make it.

I believe *TLA* will, because I'm in it, obviously. Seriously though, *TLA* because of the lack of opposition during this final war and the motivation we have to get the world won.

Right now, I'd rate it about 5, because I'm getting bored like many others and just want it end already. Go back 6 months and I'd give it a 9 because the war between *TLA* and GRIND! had recently started and everyone was keen to make a name for themselves in the war and so put a lot of effort into taking out as much from the enemy as possible.

DeletedUser

1 mikey9points *TLA* 13.363.011 1329 10055
1 mikey9points [*TLA*] 160,74 Mio_ODA
17 mikey9points [*TLA*] 74,83 Mio. ODD

The hours already put into the game and the tribemates in TLA.

Play the account myself always have done

no

Of course,the end is getting nearer.

Second world,used to play mixed villages in w23 then gifted villages and quit.

TLA

Sam although i think Jv is going to be up there as well soon.

DSL they at least fought back.

The early days of 22fast was fun.

Trying keep at number 1 spot in every stat on the world map page,i held it for a while after 2 years playing.

My ODA is my favourite stat i hold.No one can live with me although a few are gettign the hang of it now.All TLA members i might add thankfully.

What a comlete dick i am at times.

Theres been a lot i wouldnt like to single anyone out.

Yes its getting bluer by the day

Yes i forsee the TLA victory within the next 6 months now quarter price nobles have been introduced.

Bump erm no maybe not them actually.

10 has been superb met some great people,rimmed some complete arses and will continue to rim others as well.

DeletedUser89005

ODA:
rank 45
pts 50,44 Mio.
ODD:
rank 46
pts 42,42 Mio.

to be totally honest, it keeps me out of the pub..

yep..

i have from time to time, lost interest in them too quickly though, and have tried them under different user names aswell, but i always get found out by others, but i hav'nt joined any others in quite a while..

at times i would say no, but when i get an incoming it kinda makes my resolve grow to stay with it.. i love being stubborn..

i would say the same as i am today, the game mechanics are simple to understand, and a game such as this is built on location and activity, more than the troop amounts..

GRIND, it has always had a good matured base and has some interesting members that make it the tribe it is today..

docke/jr token and my current leader..
all have had and have their own gift in their leadership, some more than most.. they knew and do know what i mean by that though..

fusion, that was war then, and it was out of that war that we have the players and tribes we have today.. as for individual opponents, i would say slayer, he has been quite a formidable opponent towards me within these forums, and no other has matched him in my opinion..

when my attack buddy joni was here, at the time i was sending 200 plus nukes and he was sending half built nukes or no nukes at all, it was only after he quit did i realize how lazy and disorganized he was with his account, i guess if i had of known then, i would have nobled him out of the game, as he was the excess baggage in my expansion zone for a long time and stunted my growth then..

players laziness and silly ego's.. although if it does'nt affect my game i just ignore it..

to be within GRIND..

that points, ODA/ODD mean nothing as even a 1 vill player can inflict alot of damage to exposed vills...

there has been alot, jr, jan, docke, snout, lizzie, but to narrow it down to one i would say "pilgram", he has helped me more than he could ever imagine with his ingame support at times.. and is a really cool dude..

yes it has created an incentive and new opportunities to exploit..

no, too many players have grown too confident in there game that they have let there activity slip, and with so many nobels to use up they are perfect targets.. i believe we have well over 6 months left to go.. but the players that go barb in the next few weeks will show a better picture on that..

thats a hard question to truthfully answer, the reason being is that a new super power tribe could be formed tomorrow and with the right players involved they could win without even firing a nuke simply due to the percentage of the world they would own, but i'l stick by my guns and say GRIND...#

7, too many lazy players out there on all sides..

lords of the emos

ODA: 95,72 Mio.
ODA Rank: 11
ODD: 7,33 Mio.
ODD rank: 141

Wanting to see a few select players make it to the rim.

This account has been mine since the beginning of this world - it did belong to a friend on previous worlds though.

I seem to join new worlds every time they come out and then quit before I reach 500 points. :p

Yeah I do. Because TW always drags me back in kicking and screaming. :p

This was my first world.

TLA (As it was when I joined from SF)
Before the NN debacle the tribe had a slightly different feel to it in my opinion.

DMGboi123. He had the ability to unite anyone he wanted to under the same banner, he was respected by everyone who had anything to do with him and he listened and remembered every single thing that everyone said to him. Great guy basically. :p

yonithan & KingMyster - the only players in GRIND! who have struck back against me when I attacked them. Also DSL - as a tribe they were the biggest threat we encountered as a tribe - trenchwarfare set in though :p

Similar to my answer for Q7 - just at the beginning when I joined. Enemies were everywhere and at 100k points there was still the possibility of the rim :p

TW getting in the way of RL far more than it should. Caused me a multitude of problems. Still only starting to fix some of them now :/

Reaching 10mil points. No question there really. :p

Well I've learned everything I know about the game here - but the most important thing was the realization that this really is just a game and there is no point in getting too worked up over it.

Meat Grinder - Taught me all the basics.
Iainr13 - Was a great friend IG when it mattered to me, I am sorry to say that I did not repay that kindness as I should have done when it mattered.
Shylak - Taught me so much about scripts.
DMGboi123 - I already wrote a piece on him for Q8.
JVincent - Fantastic player and a great guy.
thesquatlobster - a long lasting friend IG.

No - I want to see the game 3 months from now when I reckon that almost all of the deep TLA territory food will be gone and there will be nothing but GRIND! to chew on ;)

No - my guess is at least a year.

*TLA* - because I still have not seen any real fun coming from anyone else.

10 - Most likely just cause I'm doing well - but also largely because I love most of the people who play - even bertie who pisses me off no end sometimes adds to this world and makes it more enjoyable for me :)

DeletedUser

OD Rank:7 (214,917,196 score)
OD Attack Rank: 25 (65,634,295 score)
OD Defense Rank:7 (149,282,901 score)

My addiction for TW :icon_evil:

Proud to say this has been my account from the start at no-one else's.

Tried starting to play other worlds but was boring starting from the beginning again :p

Yes no matter what the outcome of this world I will be here until the end or until my last village is taken from me.

This was the first world i had played on.

Hmmm..would be a tie between back in the days of TDP and when we left DBD and formed NNnN.

hands down Pantherskurt was a great leader and tribesmate in NNnN

Haven't had too many opponents I have exchanged nukes with that I hold in high regard but JV would be the one I respect the most. Helped me leap in the OD stats :D

Back in the days of Kasrga when I got teamed up on and learnt how to truly play the game :D

Seeing lots of close friends leave the game : (

Finally getting to Rank 1 in a K :p and I also take pride in my ODD for my size

Being part of a tribe and the comradery

Pantherskurt again he tought me alot at the start of the game...and also the M Squad: Myve, Mdsrr and Mikey the Crusher the greatest teammates you could ask for

Well I would like to see more blue on my side of the K's but yes I still enjoy playing the game.

No, it will still take a loooong time for either sides to win.

Hmmm...well in the end i believe *TLA* but that day is far from now...and will fight till the end

10/10 as it is my first and only world I will play

DeletedUser

Bloodfest
Opponents defeated: 196.902.949 (10.)

My friends keep me motivated especially a certain young lady

I started on this account

Not currently this is my last world then I retire from TW

Of course I made a deal with a friend a long time ago that it will be me and him as the last two people standing and I never betray a friend

I fought on W18 and a couple other worlds and a few after some I quit or had to leave since I am in the Military Reserves

7) Which was/is your favorite tribe and why?
TLA since besides a few almost every one here takes care of one another and isnt that what a true tribe is suppose to be about

8) Who were/are your favorite leaders and why?
Damageboi since he is the perfect dad that all dream about makes sure to pick you up when you are down, helps you when you need it or toughens you up when you don't, entertains you with his flowery words King Julius lives on *smiles*- jvincent since he is always willing to show by example look at k54 that was epic and he is just a nice guy who is very intelligent and he has no ego does things because of the good of his heart

9) Who were/are your favorite opponents and why?
Spank since it was when I truly had to think since I was outnumbered and surrounded, DSL since they took a beating and kept coming back for more now thats persistence

I do not wish to relive any moment on this world since I always look to the future and the end

learning scripts since I still am not great at them and thanks guys who have helped me you know who you are

All the OPS or ideas I came up with I never had a tribe defeat me

Pay attention to detail you will be amazed about what you might find out

I rather not say but she knows that I love her, showed me that it is okay to be nice sometimes lol ye I can be a cold mean guy

Yes since it is coming closer to the few

I give it about two more years then that will be the end

TLA since we are a true family, we take care of our own

8 it has its down side but overall I been having fun and learning at the same time

SIDEWINDER2966

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
1) What is your current ranking? Ranking
(56.|6.651.221 P) 56th
2) What keeps you motivated? I want to win!
3) Did you start out on the account that you're playing now, or were you gifted it/joined it later on? Only account i ever played.
4) Do you play any other worlds? Yes world 30 got rimed an only have one village there now lol!
5) Do you see yourself sticking it out to the very end? Why? Yes cause i have made friends an i'm not a quiter.
6) How experienced were you when you started w29? Straight green horn~
7) Which was/is your favourite tribe and why? Whatever one i'm in!
8) Who were/are your favourite leaders and why? littlemisscsq2
9) Who were/are your favourite opponents and why? TLA/Cause they think they have the win an they are the biggest team,for now
10) If you could go back and relive any period of time on this world, which would it be and why? When i lost a village/so i could have saved it.
11) What are some of the personal challenges you've had to face on this world? Learn the whole game.
12) What would you deem to be your greatest success on this world? 5x Defender of the day
You defeated the most units in this world as a defender on 06.03.2011 (1.635.889 units)!
13) What is the most important lesson that you've learned on W29? Send support as soon as you take a village on the front line.
14) Who was the person that had the most influence on you personally, and why? Linda,She really had to work with me cause i'm a slow learner.
15) Do you like where the world is now? NO
16) Do you see this world ending any time soon? Not if i can help it.
17) Who do you believe will win this world, why? The team i'm on cause i will not quit~
18) If you could rate this world on a scale of 1-10, what would your rating be? Why? 8,Cause Everyone thinks its over.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well I find alcohol helps but apart from that I’m simply just stubborn

Nope I have been here from the start and as you can see I’ve only been account sited a few times.

At the moment no but I have been thinking of joining a new world soon.

Yes, I didn’t stay around this long for nothing. (I will do my best to be a thorn in your side as long as I can).

Not as much as I thought I was, but a little more than most.

Now that one is hard, still existing tribes I really don’t have an educated opinion mainly because I only know a few personally. But there was a time in this world that I was happy and that was in rapax.

Okay I really liked the leader of rapax but he was in the process of quitting when I joined up with his tribe. So I would have to give it up to damageboi (sam)

There have been so many since this world started, but one stands out unfortunately I cannot remember his name. He was from Russia and he had a really good sense of humour. We started fighting over a drunken mail we sent each other and then when we sobered up we kept fighting. (It was near the very start of this world). He asked me if I was willing to keep the fight between us two because my tribe was larger than his and I said that sounded fair because I didn’t want to drag my tribe into a pissing match and we went head to head. I eventually won, but only just and it put me back by loads, at the end we were sending defence troops at each other, lol.
In that fight we both went from being at the front of the line to out in the car park.

Well on question 9 I would have not opened that mail. (Smile)
But really it would be when I was a baron in lod with ddukes, I would have kicked rogertan and ordered the tribe to nobel him and kept going until there was nothing left.

I have lost many friends, due to quitting and due to death in real life.
I find it hard to let go, I have a very good memory they will always be thought about by me in my spare time.

Staying around this long.

Try to make a friend that is close to your villages and is in it for the long run.

I would rather not say

No not really, I’m about screwed.

Yes, but I hope I’m wrong.

Tla will most likely win it, why? They are holding onto huge accounts and when the players go inactive they just find someone to fill those accounts.

Probably about a 6 from my experience. Why because it was only fun at the start, now it is too much like work. Also in other worlds I played in we were not so greedy, I honestly think there have been too many greedy players in this world and I really think that a tribe handing some random person an account is cheating.
Before I end I must mention that tla is not the only one who holds large accounts, YOU ALL DO IT! AND YOU KNOW IT.

DeletedUser

My tribe.

Started on the account I am now playing.

No, I do not play any other worlds, nor do I plan on joining any new ones. W29 is my first and last world.

A question I cannot answer with 100% certainty. I give my best for my tribe to win but there is of course always RL to butt in.

Not experienced at all. W29 is my first world. However stuff I might have learned during the almost 2 years I am playing TW, I probably still remain one of those who are least experienced.

/S - Insane Saviours. It was the first tribe I felt like home, surrounded by friends. Of course, *TLA* came next.

My favourite leader has always been Damageboi123. He knew what he was doing, respected everyone and there were the feelings of safety, certainty and kindness radiating from him.

Do not have one.

There is no such period of time.

There are plenty of them.

Haha *laughs loudly* Greatest success? There is no such thing in my world.

Keep quiet. Observe and learn. Do not be careless.

There are only two people. The first one has always been by my side, went through having to put up with me and my stubborn character and still continued to talk to me, didn't run away. Was with me during the NN days and continues to be a very close friend of mine. The second one I feel closest to because he knows and understands me best. We share the same interests and think alike. He knows I would never take advantage of his high ranking nor his position in the tribe. They know who they are <3333

Of course. *TLA* deserves it.

Not for a good few other months, despite the fact that many think *TLA* has already won. *TLA* will win when the map is only blue. Until then, *TLA* remains only the leading tribe in the war.

*TLA*. Duh, *TLA*'s core has fought hard to eliminate every enemy. Its leader fought the hardest of all. No other tribe went through the stuff *TLA* did and still continued to be number one and best. Soon, *TLA* will be a winner, as well.

Meh, probably around 8. But then again, it is my first world so I cannot compare much to other worlds. Why, because of some of the arguments and conflicts I have witnessed.

DeletedUser62494

22 Slayer2292 *TLA* 9.751.116
7 Slayer2292 [*TLA*] 113,38 Mio. ODA
49 Slayer2292 [*TLA*] 41,75 Mio. ODD

Friends and foes alike keep me motivated.

Yes this is my account start to finish.

Not any more.

Yep I will be staying to the end. Because TLA has come to far and overcome everything in its path and the end is getting closer and closer so why quit now.

I was and remain decently experienced.

TLA past and present. Because there is no tribe in the world like it and it simply can not lose.

MR Rogiers, Sam,

As a whole DSL was the most entertaining and skilled opponent.

None.

I have no idea. I would rather let others judge my success as I continue moving forward.

Keep your eyes open and watch the enemy make mistakes. And most importantly take advantage of those mistakes.

Sam, simply put he pointed the direction and I went. Can't really have more influence over a person then that.

Yep, TLA is on top and moving towards the final goal.

Depends what you mean by soon.

TLA will win this world. Because barb nobling and hiding can only last so long.

Overall its a 10. At this stage more like a 5.