Opinions for w55

DeletedUser

Hello Ladies and Gents,

Following a few of my other threads, I figured this thread might actually be interesting to discuss.

I have proposed a number of possibilities to nominate, (agreed this isn't all my ideas, many others have contributed to this list...)

The list:
1) Best liked/respected player -
2) Most feared player -
3) Most clever Player -
4) Most Gullible Player -
5) Worst player -
6) Biggest point whore -
7) Most missed retired player -
8) Best leader (include tribe name) -
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) -
10) Best individual tribe -
11) Best Family of Tribes -
12) Best move made by a tribe -
13) Worst tribe -
14) Worst move made by a tribe -
15) Most entertaining P&P poster -
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster -
17) Worst forum personality (overall) -
18) Best avatar -
19) Best Signature -
20) Biggest Spammer -
21) Favorite event of W55 so far :

Please remember, this is only for discussion only, any views expressed in this section does not represent the view of the general public. Please, as always, refreign yourselves from any unnecessary SPAM. I am open for any further suggestions to put on the list.

DeletedUser

20 - Biggest spammer - bernard 2485 - sorry couldnt resist :) but you did sort of leave yourself wide open for that one lol

DeletedUser

lol, that was kinda (very) stupid to put biggest spammer in there

DeletedUser

The list:
1) Best liked/respected player -4horse-Death - His op planning is second to none and he is an honest man true to his word.
2) Most feared player - I cannot answer this question, im not afraid of any of you.
3) Most clever Player - Tomsky. He has set up Fray for a Fall, and there is nothing Fray can do about it.
4) Most Gullible Player - Reeturns for choosing to go to DA instead of -=CW=-
5) Worst player - Please? Mass recruiting merge/point/barb whore who, when presented with a challange folds, and joins the biggest tribe he can for protection. He is on my Hit list.
6) Biggest point whore - Please?
7) Most missed retired player - Dont miss quitters.
8) Best leader (include tribe name) - Hardcore653 / Chess
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) - *-Artemis-* / Fray - Can point whore and recruit, this is the extent of the skills. Has a big mouth but wont come to the front.
10) Best individual tribe - This is tight between Chess and 4ZL's
11) Best Family of Tribes - There is only 1 family tribe i am aware of, Thats Da and Fray, and there is nothing good about either of them.
12) Best move made by a tribe - Chess Deceleration on Fray.
13) Worst tribe - Fray
14) Worst move made by a tribe - DA's recruitment of Reeturns, we knew he had nothing.
15) Most entertaining P&P poster - bernard 2485 - Kudos to this thread, i am sure it will keep me entertained for a long time to come after i make this post.
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster - Hands down PsychoMantis. He pulls no punches and gets it right every time.
17) Worst forum personality (overall) - Panamax.
18) Best avatar - ONe sHO3 pR1EsT
19) Best Signature - maverick.ws - Im not into football (Soccer) but it is very original, and i want one like it, with the scrolling animation
20) Biggest Spammer - Lord recruit
21) Favorite event of W55 so far : Watching Chess Smash Fray.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Eh, I guess I'll do one.

1) Best liked/respected player -Seeing as though everyone hates everyone, no one can win this award.
2) Most feared player -This is a game, so there's no need to be scared of anyone:icon_confused:
3) Most clever Player -I'll leave this blank, I really don't know.
4) Most Gullible Player -I'll leave this one blank since I don't know.
5) Worst player -I don't know the names and I'm too lazy to find out, but whoever in Fray sent 60 or so nukes(and counting) to one very stacked village is a very bad player.
6) Biggest point whore -Whoever has 12k point villages is someone I will consider a point whore.
7) Most missed retired player -BrotherGrimm/arcticfang69. Two really good players, they will be missed.
8) Best leader (include tribe name) -The group of people that lead 4ZL? They're number one and no tribe seems to be able to topple their crown.
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) -Tampara/Horde. According to the other thread, he's leading their tribe to failure. Though, this is merely my observation.
10) Best individual tribe -4ZL? and the numbers show.
11) Best Family of Tribes -Fray/DA, though they're not really the best. They're just the only one I know of.
12) Best move made by a tribe -Chess, INNOV, and CW attack Fray. Gives us smaller tribes something to do.
13) Worst tribe -=BAR=.
14) Worst move made by a tribe -PMS merging with Fray. Those quitters :icon_cry:
15) Most entertaining P&P poster -Panamax. Trolling since the Fray war started. :icon_cool:
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster -Everyone who reads the w55 forum constantly. I declare a tie!
17) Worst forum personality (overall) -Please?
18) Best avatar -None really impress me too much.
19) Best Signature -See #18
20) Biggest Spammer -bernard2485
21) Favorite event of W55 so far :Fray going to war against the "noobs" of the rim.

DeletedUser

We took in 3 members of PMS.. thats a merge?

1) Best liked/respected player - Tampara
2) Most feared player - Rompak
3) Most clever Player -Lord Duhaime of rugsbunny
4) Most Gullible Player - Retuurns for passing his account sit to a fray member without deleting spy mail
5) Worst player - whowantsotbemyfarm
6) Biggest point whore - whowantsotbemyfarm
7) Most missed retired player Davy, original fray duke
8) Best leader (include tribe name) Zen - Area
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) - Paranax and the other 5000 leaders Innov has had, too young to lead a tribe
10) Best individual tribe - Area
11) Best Family of Tribes -
12) Best move made by a tribe - 4zl? first OP on W55 king // Fray OP's on yorgolb
13) Worst tribe - =CW=
14) Worst move made by a tribe - PMS fighting internally while their leaders were being OP'd
15) Most entertaining P&P poster - Lord duhaime for getting trolled everytime he asks everyone to calm down
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster - Noir
17) Worst forum personality (overall) - Jarusa/Yuki talks to much on issues they has no idea about, puts little common sense into their posts.. tied with me for epic trolling
18) Best avatar -
19) Best Signature - The best maker imo is Mel.. who none of u will know :D, the best siggie itself idk
20) Biggest Spammer - bernard2485
21) Favorite event of W55 so far - Fray vs way too many noobs to be healthy

DeletedUser

The list:
1) Best liked/respected player -4horse-Death - His op planning is second to none and he is an honest man true to his word.
2) Most feared player - I cannot answer this question, im not afraid of any of you.
3) Most clever Player - Tomsky. He has set up Fray for a Fall, and there is nothing Fray can do about it.
4) Most Gullible Player - Reeturns for choosing to go to DA instead of -=CW=-
5) Worst player - Please? Mass recruiting merge/point/barb whore who, when presented with a challange folds, and joins the biggest tribe he can for protection. He is on my Hit list.
6) Biggest point whore - Please?
7) Most missed retired player - Dont miss quitters.
8) Best leader (include tribe name) - Hardcore653 / Chess
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) - *-Artemis-* / Fray - Can point whore and recruit, this is the extent of the skills. Has a big mouth but wont come to the front. I make no secret i am going in to take the ... out.
10) Best individual tribe - This is tight between Chess and 4ZL's
11) Best Family of Tribes - There is only 1 family tribe i am aware of, Thats Da and Fray, and there is nothing good about either of them.
12) Best move made by a tribe - Chess Deceleration on Fray.
13) Worst tribe - Fray
14) Worst move made by a tribe - DA's recruitment of Reeturns, we knew he had nothing.
15) Most entertaining P&P poster - bernard 2485 - Kudos to this thread, i am sure it will keep me entertained for a long time to come after i make this post.
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster - Hands down PsychoMantis. He pulls no punches and gets it right every time.
17) Worst forum personality (overall) - Panamax.
18) Best avatar - ONe sHO3 pR1EsT
19) Best Signature - maverick.ws - Im not into football (Soccer) but it is very original, and i want one like it, with the scrolling animation
20) Biggest Spammer - Lord recruit
21) Favorite event of W55 so far : Watching Chess Smash Fray.

Someone give Panaramax his $50. :lol:

DeletedUser98475

The list:
1) Best liked/respected player -Dave (st8ofwar) <3
2) Most feared player -Rompak
3) Most clever Player -Studio :p
4) Most Gullible Player - Maverick
5) Worst player - ermmmm, me?
6) Biggest point whore - Mel
7) Most missed retired player - Dave/St8 <3
8) Best leader (include tribe name) - Splishsplash/Artemis Fray
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) - StutterKeane ex-ReD
10) Best individual tribe - area
11) Best Family of Tribes - None
12) Best move made by a tribe - ????/Fremen merge into horde.
13) Worst tribe - CW, Only cause we knocked um out :p
14) Worst move made by a tribe - Nyx's internal issues
15) Most entertaining P&P poster - J-wright
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster - StudioA
17) Worst forum personality (overall) -Pana
18) Best avatar - Mel, Master GFK and sig maker.
19) Best Signature - Bern
20) Biggest Spammer - Socrates <3
21) Favorite event of W55 so far : Fray vs Eastern front+Pms

DeletedUser

1) Best liked/respected player -Xasate, biased since he's in my tribe, but he's a great player and leader
2) Most feared player - All those guys from Area, they seem to be doing a great job
3) Most clever Player - no idea
4) Most Gullible Player - no idea
5) Worst player - Serious Second/Doze Theory
6) Biggest point whore - Serious Second/Doze Theory
7) Most missed retired player - Conner84
8) Best leader (include tribe name) - Hardcore/Airz Angel/Conner84(retired) Chess
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) - The PMS leadership
10) Best individual tribe - area, guys are beasts
11) Best Family of Tribes - No family is a good family
12) Best move made by a tribe -
13) Worst tribe - PMS, could've still been fighting the good fight if they
14) Worst move made by a tribe - Nyx's internal issues
15) Most entertaining P&P poster - J-wright
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster - Juseru
17) Worst forum personality (overall) - Artemis, lies about everything and never rebuts to anything anyone says
18) Best avatar - none
19) Best Signature - All my old sigs are better then everyone elses on the tribal wars forums
20) Biggest Spammer - Bernard
21) Favorite event of W55 so far : Fighting Fray has been fun

DeletedUser

We took in 3 members of PMS.. thats a merge?

9) Worst leader (include tribe name) - Paranax and the other 5000 leaders Innov has had, too young to lead a tribe

INNOV has only ever had 1 leader. I was temporary duke for 3 weeks. You know how old i am do you? No you dont.

DeletedUser94483

The list:
1) Best liked/respected player -Gl17-both owners
2) Most feared player -sorry have not been in the battles for awhile....so no one that i know of...
3) Most clever Player -nope cant think of any.
4) Most Gullible Player -nope....dont know any
5) Worst player -Fr3qu3ncy1
6) Biggest point whore -Nioe-from wii...
7) Most missed retired player -Ethereal Ice
8) Best leader (include tribe name) -Nioe-from wii...was good with his initial selections of tribe members and decisions
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) -Nioe-from wii....turtled up in his little hole once war hit
10) Best individual tribe -wii.....back when we were the ....yea
11) Best Family of Tribes -none that i know of on this world
12) Best move made by a tribe -....yea none ring any bells
13) Worst tribe -i dont remember their name....could look it up but to lazy the tribe that vultured the koh-koha war against Wii
14) Worst move made by a tribe -wii not sticking it out to the end and accepting the merge
15) Most entertaining P&P poster -might look that up later
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster -ehh.
17) Worst forum personality (overall) -not going there dont want to bring the trolls to bear
18) Best avatar -....
19) Best Signature -....
20) Biggest Spammer -.............
21) Favorite event of W55 so far :....none yet.

alright ladies and gents i dont know much of what is going on in the world so all of my info is going to be extremely OLD....

coming out of my tiny pocket in the world back into a tribe in the limelight....might need an update or two on current tribal events but will be getting that in a crash course in the next few days.

DeletedUser94904

1) Best liked/respected player - ppauls150
2) Most feared player - Disarm Yourself - although he is not an honorble player
3) Most clever Player - 4horse-death - his tactics are beyond this world
4) Most Gullible Player - Rugsbunny - been tricked into thinking hes in a top tribe???
5) Worst player - Doze Theory - massive tribe hopper hugger
6) Biggest point whore - *-Artemis-* - far too much to say for themselves
7) Most missed retired player - Conner84 - excellent leader and diplomat, noone would ever get angry with him
8) Best leader (include tribe name) - The Chess leadership - Hardcore653/airz angel - Done a fantastic job with the tribe
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) -*-Artemis-* - just mega, SO bad had to step down halfway through a war
10) Best individual tribe - Chess - by far out playing what they should be capable of, so far fray dont know whats hit them
11) Best Family of Tribes - hmmmm.. im going with alliances (Innov/Chess/=CW=)
12) Best move made by a tribe - Innov CHess declaring on Fray - Showing they aint scared of points
13) Worst tribe - Fray - stats speak for themselves
14) Worst move made by a tribe - 4ZL? for hopping in on chess to help their failing buddies FRAY
15) Most entertaining P&P poster - 4Horse-Death
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster - 4Horse-Death
17) Worst forum personality (overall) - Lord D -Rugsbunny
18) Best avatar - ???????
19) Best Signature - ????????
20) Biggest Spammer - Yuki
21) Favorite event of W55 so far : The Eastern War

DeletedUser

Hi guys, this thread will be kept open on the condition that it doesn't turn into a total flame-fest... ensure that when you post your opinions that you don't break any rules.

Rules.

DeletedUser

The list:
1) Best liked/respected player - dotalot (i like and respect him)
2) Most feared player - meh...
3) Most clever Player - -Noir (smart enough to know what war is a winnable war :D)
4) Most Gullible Player - I would put myself here...
5) Worst player - Every person who runs away from war should be put here.
6) Biggest point whore - everybody with low OD, and 12k villas...nobody who i knows is in this category.
7) Most missed retired player - gf21g, good friend of mine. Great player as well...
8) Best leader (include tribe name) - -Noir (4zl?) yeh as usual he is my idol.
9) Worst leader (include tribe name) - Artemis (Fray) i cant put Tamp on here lol can i now... ^^ :p
10) Best individual tribe - ....meh 4zl? maybe
11) Best Family of Tribes - NONE
12) Best move made by a tribe - Chess vs Fray
13) Worst tribe - Tac
14) Worst move made by a tribe - Mass merging : Fray
15) Most entertaining P&P poster - Panamax
16) Most knowledgeable P&P poster - ....
17) Worst forum personality (overall) - zen.
18) Best avatar - Mine :D (only cos i cnt remember the others :p)
19) Best Signature - ^^
20) Biggest Spammer - Panamax
21) Favorite event of W55 so far : Area, 4zl? vs Horde!