OpticVSFire

DeletedUser

Hello everyone out there, I am Travis and this is a quick nice little pnp for a probably not concerned about war but still:). Wrote this after work so little tired and may not be the best :eek:.

So the Panotpic was scanning the horizon as always. To the west we see stuck still growing but not raising any alarms. To the north we saw head, noticing that there war was not going well we scanned on. Now to the east we saw fire, for a time we had been watching them grow and build villages. So we began to watch and watch and watch.....

110927194345.png

(Cough wake up andrew dammit!) As fire began to grow we also saw yoda disband into 3 different tribes, because of those mean little smurfs:). Not really worried about this we went on planning our imminent op to put out the fire in the east.

110927194629.png

Now just a day before our op Fire goes and recruits all the swag members that they can possibly find. So with our plan already in motion we decided that this meant nothing to us.

So now that the first wave of fun has hit and we have not a single incoming back at us:( we are already preparing to take some more free villages.

Here are the tw stats.

110927195552.png

Haters gonna hate but really shouldn't have any just yet:). Thanks for checking out my quick pnp.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's a little early and we met a few bonfire's but we will be taking more villages as the time goes. This is just an op for the eastern side of the tribe to have fun with and enjoy. North is working some ex head villages and the south well we are bored really really really bored:(.

cuban hermes

I believe fire are getting themselves in more trouble than they might like. They are about to make themselves another front without defending their first...

DeletedUser96707

Lets go Optic - Lets Go! .. Lets go Optic - Lets Go!

Keep up the 3 captures a day and your looking good.

DeletedUser84663

Keep up the 3 captures a day and your looking good.
looking good for when? 5 months from now? lol

-fire- currently has 410 villages. Assuming -fire- does not recruit/kick/disband or noble additional barbs around, then if OPTIC nobles 3 villas every day... that would be 21 villas every week... or just short of 5 months to take those 410 villas... Can it happen?

DeletedUser96707

Looking good for over a period of time to have -fire- break apart. Head took 100 caps (approximately) and -fire- is much smaller, so at 3 caps per day we're looking at may bey one month ;)

DeletedUser82027

Good luck to both sides! But, Optic, Just remember to KEEP DACORE ON A LEAD! :p

DeletedUser84663

Looking good for over a period of time to have -fire- break apart. Head took 100 caps (approximately) and -fire- is much smaller, so at 3 caps per day we're looking at may bey one month ;)
but that's just to get them to disband :icon_razz: still got the villas to eat.

DeletedUser59335

but that's just to get them to disband :icon_razz: still got the villas to eat.

hehe, we don't eat there villages after we get them to disband...we like the recruit button way too much to look past it :icon_wink:

As for the war;
I'm hoping for a good fight though, both top 20 member size is very similar and the only obvious difference between the 2 tribes is the member count, Fire got 90 members and we got 30 members. Fire recently took in good bunch of x-Yoda. players while we took in Dacore from Head.
Just an quick answer to the few above questions, to begin with in every "early" war, specially in this one that was well predicted on both sides. We need to cross over bit of a stronghold before we can actually take a good bite of the cookie. So basically in our first OP which was actually only done by 5-6 guys targeting same amount of villages we only took 3, and unfortunately by some mistakes on defense side they were able to re-cap 2 of them. Hopefully we can offer you guys better statistics and a real war between these two rim tribes.

DeletedUser102311

Sorry, errm , you declared 4 days ago and show stats that compare "forever, well as soon as you declared, Panoptic Time to put the Fire out! on 28.09. at 03:20:33 ". Hardy a good start or a truthful one. If we look at the stats for the last 4 days (since you declared that is), it reads differently, 2 conquers each.

Good PnP but lets start on the right note, truthful reporting and stats.

I'll leave you Hippie warriors to post the stats....we are far too busy hiding to get into mathematics.

P.S......Can you do Pie Charts too as there hurt my eyes less and are fun to look at with all the pretty colors.

Hippy - The Barb Nobler ...Oh I see we are the same but you guys are Internal Noblers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser102314

You forgot to tell everyone how many failed attempts at taking a village you had.

DeletedUser59335

Sorry, errm , you declared 4 days ago and show stats that compare "forever, well as soon as you declared, Panoptic Time to put the Fire out! on 28.09. at 03:20:33 ". Hardy a good start or a truthful one. If we look at the stats for the last 4 days (since you declared that is), it reads differently, 2 conquers each.

Good PnP but lets start on the right note, truthful reporting and stats.

I'll leave you Hippie warriors to post the stats....we are far too busy hiding to get into mathematics.

P.S......Can you do Pie Charts too as there hurt my eyes less and are fun to look at with all the pretty colors.

Hippy - The Barb Nobler ...Oh I see we are the same but you guys are Internal Noblers

I don't see any point in what you just wrote, the stat were written when the war was declered. If you want to then please update the stats with appropriated time-frame (until now). Does it matter if we internal noble our villages? I don't see how you can actually compare internal nobling and barb nobling? In internal nobling your given good village, in some cases you need to kill the defence ... but overall no resistance. While with barb nobling your nobling low point village with absolutely no resistance. (overall Internal nobling > barb nobling).
You forgot to tell everyone how many failed attempts at taking a village you had.

Failed attempts at taking villages? Hmmm, well that obviously tells us you were able to stack the borders isn't it? Having 90 members equals lots of firepower comparing it to 27 member tribe ;)

DeletedUser96641

Side 1:
Tribes: -fire-
Side 2:
Tribes: OPTIC

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 92
Side 2: 54
Difference: 38

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2
Side 2: 6
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 343,333
Side 2: 274,293
Difference: 69,040

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9,613
Side 2: 26,896
Difference: 17,283

chart

DeletedUser

In what way did we try and fake stats I showed what happened. Now someone else put up stats and they are showing us winning:). But yall got us beat barb nobling ill give yall that..... not like it's hard or antyhing.

Trying to say something about internaling? Do yall don't just leave inactive villages to sit there? Nope no tribe does that.

So as long as yall can continue to noble barbs faster than we can eat through your stacks well I guess yall will be fine:0