Optimal scavenging

donki

Reaction score
What would be the most ideal and optimal number of scavenge troops/time to put on each level on W115?

BaronVonToastie

Reaction score
Scavenging optimized for res/hr is always changing. You would need to use a calculator for each given troop build.

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Going to depend this is a board question. How many spears do you have is the primary question to answer this question.

I am pp farming so I pushed for 1000 spears right away using 10pp to turn extra iron into wood to get more spears.

Then I bought premium to use the scaving script because I am lazy and now have made 21000pp on W115 so far haha.

My advise would be to use the 200pp to get premium and get the scaving script. No math or calculator needed.

However before the script came out I tried to split it evenly for time found you get the most out of scaving that day.

Ulto14

Reaction score
What would be the most ideal and optimal number of scavenge troops/time to put on each level on W115?

There are all sorts of scavenging guides in the "Learn to Play!" section. you can find it on the forums home page. There are all sorts of in depth guides beyond scavenging, too. Hope that helps!

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
21,000?

I thought my 10,000 was good

Would love to see proof of that...

I will run the script when I get home and send you a screen shot. 21k might not be 100% accurate as I am still selling res on 114 too but only making like 20pp a day there. And I am currently sitting at 20,967 entered the world with only about 150 pp selling on W114 (late join). Used that for premium. So I for sure make 20k+ so far this world earning only about 20pp a day since the world started on W114. (recently quit there as market got full) going to be busy the next few hours but I will get that screen shot for you when I get a minute.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I'll bet 40PP (that's all I can transfer :() that you've farmed less than 10k

McCree

Reaction score
I was happy with my 5k lol. I could see 10k to 15k bt 20k is amazing.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Looks like Chuck Norris renamed to radioactive. Didn't realise that was a thing but then again, he was chuck Norris!

Still eagerly waiting for this screenshot from last week

Deleted User - 10368546

Looks like Chuck Norris renamed to radioactive. Didn't realise that was a thing but then again, he was chuck Norris!

Still eagerly waiting for this screenshot from last week

As soon as he makes 21k you will get it lol

If I am not mistaken on some other thread I've seen post of him claiming to have made 64k prem on one world.

Deleted User - 848897645

Am new to the whole scavenging and pp farming thing. What market level do you guys push to for trades? I was thinking lvl15 as that should be 35 merchants if memory serves

Deleted User - 11563159

Ask Tudadar, no one worked it out better than him. Optimal is when you keep growing but still earn sell extra resources for pp.

Having villages in 4 core co tinkers mean he earns shit ton of pp moving them around. Price in k55 has been very low thanks to two tribes. Tudadar can you share a secret how much PP are you getting from that market a day?

Deleted User - 10368546

Thing is everyone can do what Tudadar does. save up some pp, join next world, spend that pp to upgrade villages, mines, and noble few barbs (spread across continents) and scavenge and sell back to market. Basically more pp you have, easier it becomes, each world will become easier to earn pp, but that is boring.

I personally don't see then point in having millions of pp if all you will ever do with it is use it to noble/build barbs. At some point you gotta play for real and spend that pp before game dies out lol.