Optimum number of members

wolfthegreat

Optimum number of members? If you're going for the most powerful tribe, then that would be 50. No doubt about it. As long as you're smart enough to not cluster them too tightly.

50 good members > 30 good members. I don't see any maths that would prove this wrong. It also means inactives are dealt with more easily, you have a bigger rate of expansion, and more nobles as a tribe, more sitters, more troops etc. Number of members doesn't actually denote skill level, contrary to popular belief. The reason tribes generally go with less, is to make it more of a challenge + their achievements seem better, not because you hold an advantage from less members.

Hi spleen mage :) remember me from world 8 THE??? Anyway meh on this world and wondering if you are too? Dun bother searching my name. I am on an alias.

I have to agree with spleen mage. We keep small tribes for the challenge and the nicer achievement. In fact, I still do not believe in the theory that size of a tribe matters in war. It actually does not matter most of the time since if a tribe with 11 members is able to use fake attack and stuff like that to disorganize the tribe of 79 members and coz panic to arise which leads to further disorganization. I dun see how the size does matter. I would go with 30-50 members would b enugh