~Or.D~ DECLARES WAR (Or.D vs RM)

Gen Jihad

PnP’ers of World 6 & Players of the World 6 realm; Lights Out!

...The Darkness is coming!

As the sun sets, the Rising Moon takes its advance. And in the abyss that follows the Rising Moon, lurks the Darkness. Wallowing in its own superiority, well-being, and efficiency, the Darkness loiters... Until now!

The prowling of the Darkness has become its biggest aspect and thus we bring forth the Order. No longer will we wait, watch, and do nothing. No longer will we sit silently in our corner of the world, twiddling our inactives, and spamming our Off-Topic. The time has come to deepen the nether regions of this world, and kill the lights that shine upon all those that oppose.

As the Darkness is set free and is let loose to charge the Moon that doth stand down yonder, the clock is ticking. It is that time of day, for which none favour. Walls will crumble, defence will be beaten to a pulp, and morale will be shattered. We shall ride into this night with nought but ourselves, our allies and the confidence, arrogance and cocky-yet-altruistic mindset. So without further ado:

With our cursors at the ready, our fingers set to quick-fire, and the power of a thousand horses behind our lines, let it be known that the Order of Darkness declares War on the Rising Moon as of this very moment. May this feud be fair, may this battle be won, and may all hostilities be wiped from our territory.

This night is ours. And in this night, we shall have glory and triumph.

This night is ours; and ours only.

DeletedUser

This was expected. I can't wait to see some numbers here pretty soon though.

imsureidontlike69

This was expected. I can't wait to see some numbers here pretty soon though.

Well so was the gangbang SIN. And you guys all got your own threads, so stop! :icon_evil:

Good luck ~Or.D~ but you wont need it :lol:

imsure

DeletedUser

I am surprised though that there was no declaration on RAWR!

imsureidontlike69

I am surprised though that there was no declaration on RAWR!

Well, i was semi suprised as well. But if you think about it, there are alot of people in the order/RAWR! that are friends (or were anyway).

While this is a war game, and i believe that you can attack a friend in the name of fun, like you would play a game of football or soccer against them, you would tease and gloat, and still be friends, while on opposite teams.

if only this were a less serious game...... :icon_eek:

imsure

DeletedUser

While this is a war game, and i believe that you can attack a friend in the name of fun, like you would play a game of football or soccer against them, you would tease and gloat, and still be friends, while on opposite teams.

I can agree with that. Most people can not understand that TW is just a game. Might as well make it interesting and truly make this into a world war.

Gen Jihad

/booed

and so the vultures descend...

How are we vultures? We declared on one tribe. Yes, the RM tribes had already declared on the SIN tribes that had been declared on by other tribes as well. So I guess if you consider us vultures there are a lot of other tribes out there that are vultures as well.

imsureidontlike69

How are we vultures? We declared on one tribe. Yes, the RM tribes had already declared on the SIN tribes that had been declared on by other tribes as well. So I guess if you consider us vultures there are a lot of other tribes out there that are vultures as well.

Dont worry, RMC, RMA, HIRE, RAWR! and BDR-3 weren't vultures. Only the Order cause they declared on 1 tribe instead of getting another 4 as well.... cause that makes sence, right? :lol:

imsure

longclaw

never said they weren't vultures, did I?

so by your own admission then...

go on, carrion eating is required in the natural order of things...don't feel too badly about it.

longclaw

Dont worry, RMC, RMA, HIRE, RAWR! and BDR-3 weren't vultures. Only the Order cause they declared on 1 tribe instead of getting another 4 as well.... cause that makes sence, right? :lol:

imsure

ooh someone's getting their knickers in a bunch, and its not even their tribe...why so defensive?

and i really dislike people who can't spell SENSE. Is it really that hard...goes right up their with people who spell ROGUE - ROUGE...damn pet peeves.

Gen Jihad

go on, carrion eating is required in the natural order of things...don't feel too badly about it.

Vultures go after dead animals. So if ~Or.D~ are vultures are you saying that RM is an already dead tribe or that they will be dead?

imsureidontlike69

Apparently so are parasites and vermin...... so i dont think you should be too worried either.

imsure

imsureidontlike69

ooh someone's getting their knickers in a bunch, and its not even their tribe...why so defensive?

and i really dislike people who can't spell SENSE. Is it really that hard...goes right up their with people who spell ROGUE - ROUGE...damn pet peeves.

And i really hate it when people make comments about another's language on an ONLINE games, ill just say it again, to emphasis is and so you dont miss it, AN ONLINE GAME. Yes, i think that describes it quite well.

Infact, i dont like people who correct another person online, especially due to the fact that they may not be from an english speaking country.

Now, as to me getting "my knickers" in a twist, bunch, whatever, i would first like you to prove that i wear them, then, if you really feel inclined, show them twisted or in a bunch.

Have a good day :icon_razz:

imsure

longclaw

And i really hate it when people make comments about another's language on an ONLINE games, ill just say it again, to emphasis is and so you dont miss it, AN ONLINE GAME. Yes, i think that describes it quite well.

Infact, i dont like people who correct another person online, especially due to the fact that they may not be from an english speaking country.

Now, as to me getting "my knickers" in a twist, bunch, whatever, i would first like you to prove that i wear them, then, if you really feel inclined, show them twisted or in a bunch.

Have a good day :icon_razz:

imsure

like i mentioned it's a pet peeve, and I know you're an Aussie living in Victoria, so yeah, you should know better. I'm not from and English speaking country. In fact, I'm Asian. Living in Asia.

As to your knickers, if you are wearing them, they're probably pink, and twisted right round your crack. It's up to you to show them, not me. Since they're yours...

As for being a parasite, yes that I am. In fact I'm burrowing deep into the now dying body of the great SIN beast...yummy details all over their forum lol...want me to post some?

oh and as for vultures going after dead or dying animals...true fact, sometimes they are mistaken, and get swatted really hard.

DeletedUser

I am to say the least not really surprised.

I knew Or.D was preparing. And if anybody in here hadn't figured that out I'd say they aren't paying any attention..

But one thing that do surprise me is that it is Gen that states the declaration, and not Cazac, even though that is clearly Cazac's writing.

But good luck guys.

DeletedUser

"When the light begins to change
I sometimes feel a little strange
A little anxious when it's dark
Fear of the dark, fear of the dark
"
:icon_cool: