~Or.D~ DECLARES WAR (Or.D vs RM)

DeletedUser9021

Yea it does in deed i said RMC cant match Order 1 on 1 :icon_confused:

As I have shown with both analysis and war stats, this is nonsense. RMC is twice the tribe OrD will ever be.

I gotta say, when it comes to propaganda, the Order is something special. very time I think of taking it easy, maybe enjoying past victories, resting on my laurels as it were, some clown posts something so ridiculous it makes me want to nuke someone. Run your mouth some more! I love the free motivation, saves me the effort of mailing something to my fellow Rising Moons.

And tell your noob member who nobled in K53 that I enjoyed getting the ODA. Killing troops behind lvl 0 walls has long been a favorite of mine.

DeletedUser

No he was stating that they had + stats before Or.D pulled all the support from the west due to us declaring, meaning they were beating you even with the support there.

~Or.D~ had and ammountable bit of support in the west? When was I going to find this out? :icon_eek: Nah, more like the western guys just finally ran out of troops.

DeletedUser

As I have shown with both analysis and war stats, this is nonsense. RMC is twice the tribe OrD will ever be.

I gotta say, when it comes to propaganda, the Order is something special. very time I think of taking it easy, maybe enjoying past victories, resting on my laurels as it were, some clown posts something so ridiculous it makes me want to nuke someone. Run your mouth some more! I love the free motivation, saves me the effort of mailing something to my fellow Rising Moons.

And tell your noob member who nobled in K53 that I enjoyed getting the ODA. Killing troops behind lvl 0 walls has long been a favorite of mine.

Sorry im not ingame atm.
Tell them yourself:)

And i was not trying for propaganda i was looking for a reaction, Ether side will always believe one sides argument so there is no need to propaganda here seen as everyone has already choose sides..

And for the reaction:
I noticed that is all you replyed to:icon_wink:

And erm i used one comma? lol

Also Shaun Shhh you always planned to turn your back..
Don't say you did not get support..
And don't say there not getting the support right now, Okai fair enough they could do with allot more obvious. But as you yourself keep saying we are losing and taking a beating.. Where do you want the support from??

DeletedUser

Sorry im not ingame atm.
Tell them yourself:)

And i was not trying for propaganda i was looking for a reaction, Ether side will always believe one sides argument so there is no need to propaganda here seen as everyone has already choose sides..

And for the reaction:
I noticed that is all you replyed to:icon_wink:

And erm i used one comma? lol

Also Shaun Shhh you always planned to turn your back..
Don't say you did not get support..
And don't say there not getting the support right now, Okai fair enough they could do with allot more obvious. But as you yourself keep saying we are losing and taking a beating.. Where do you want the support from??

Actually, i got crap for support while I was in ~Or.D~. only had three or four players who really sent me support and they were western players who were taking a beating as well. I did the math publically on the ~Or.D~ forums while I was there. The west was getting less than 5% of the eastern side's support...Pretty crappy support in my opinion.

Heck, as I recall coob almost left for the same reasons..Crappy support..And as I recall, King Dustin has also mentioned crappy support. So if your biggest hitters weren't getting support from the east, then please tell me where your support was going.

DeletedUser51929

Actually, i got crap for support while I was in ~Or.D~. only had three or four players who really sent me support and they were western players who were taking a beating as well. I did the math publically on the ~Or.D~ forums while I was there. The west was getting less than 5% of the eastern side's support...Pretty crappy support in my opinion.

Heck, as I recall coob almost left for the same reasons..Crappy support..And as I recall, King Dustin has also mentioned crappy support. So if your biggest hitters weren't getting support from the east, then please tell me where your support was going.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7p4mioawIA

DeletedUser

You got 5% when over 50% is dead..
Yes you should have got more support as i said, But people in the Order are actually trying to help you western players, And all you got to say is **** about Order :icon_rolleyes:

Got to say Miller:lol:

DeletedUser

You got 5% when over 50% is dead..
Yes you should have got more support as i said, But people in the Order are actually trying to help you western players, And all you got to say is **** about Order :icon_rolleyes:

Got to say Miller:lol:

Well, when you are invited to a tribe by the leadership on the basis of expectancy that you would get support seeing as you -are- the war front, and then you get next to nothing, you feel a bit stabbed in the back. In all honesty, =DIE= likely would have been better off declaring on RM themselves. Then at least they would have not been depending on support that never came.

And I :lol: as well Miller. :p

DeletedUser

You can't say you did not get no support from any Order player, I still remember Danny(Ondu) Stacking all your villages that you kept asking for support when you was under attack..
You can't say we did not help you.
Its not our fault that when you came over we where mostly inactive.
You would not have been better in Die and you know it;)

DeletedUser

You can't say you did not get no support from any Order player, I still remember Danny(Ondu) Stacking all your villages that you kept asking for support when you was under attack..
You can't say we did not help you.
Its not our fault that when you came over we where mostly inactive.

I said -east-. Danny stacked me with a Western player's villages. (Sparky)

Mick876

Actualy what from i have seen he would of. West die would of rimmed the west Or.D, and we in the east would continue to be rimming Or.D as we are now. Actualy all evidence points towards the opinion that Shaun would have been more than better in DIE

DeletedUser22924

well, since shaunty is posting i might aswell stick my foot into it:icon_cool:

I am Back, with my original accoung(at 15 villages atm ^^).

and i could see My account was getting a horribly humiliating beaten, what type of replacement did Or.D get me?!?!?:icon_rolleyes:, it was horrible, i left that account in a great condition, lots of nukes and defence to hold out anything RMC could throw at me in k13, yet he got his ass kicked?!?

That Has made quite angry with Or.D, For that Or.D shall now taste my axes:axemen::axemen::axemen:, Watch out Or.D, i will bring ur demise even faster.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I sent as much support as I could to the west, Around 300 villages worth personally at one point, Not to mention the thousands of nukes I dropped on RM for no real point long-range, Removing RM from K17, Twice...However...I was one of only 5 active members in the east :lol:, and by active I mean, Forum Active, Operations active, Sending Support active, Not logging in once a day doing nothing being a worthless piece of crap active.

DeletedUser9021

(...) Ether (sic) side will always believe one sides (sic) argument so there is no need to (use, ed.) propaganda here seen (sic) as everyone has already choose (sic) sides..
(...)

As I have stated, the Order's presentation on the forum is of such a quality that I can see my own members get trigger happy just by reading it. Therefore, the propaganda on this forum serves a dual purpose: I get to explain my perspective on the war on a forum all tribes can see, and you get to motivate my members by posting ridiculous nonsense.

You know, I am almost starting to feel sorry for the Order. Have some ponies! :scout::scout::scout::scout:

Oh, and by the way: no mercy for the traitors. Attacks on players who betrayed RMC will be rimmed no matter what tribe they flee to. And I think handing over convincing evidence of who the spy in RMC is, will get any OrD or smurfs player a "get out of jail'- card, so to speak :icon_wink:

bloodz2

Well ya know what a good answer is and what really gets on my nerves is people that dont know how toooo self support and deal with it all i hear off people like you is bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch....bitch...I never get support....im under attack....i really need support....

answer learn self support and stop f'in whingin about it

Ondu

Well ya know what a good answer is and what really gets on my nerves is people that dont know how toooo self support and deal with it all i hear off people like you is bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch....bitch...I never get support....im under attack....i really need support....

answer learn self support and stop f'in whingin about it

Let's be honest - the reason Shaun and the likes stayed so long without many negative caps was due to self-support, so it's quite clear they knew how to support themselves.

I will say this, though; I personally warned western DIE that it is very possible that we wouldn't have any support available for them once they came over, and to treat any we did spare for them as a bonus.

Right or wrong, they agreed.

DeletedUser

That Has made quite angry with Or.D, For that Or.D shall now taste my axes:axemen::axemen::axemen:, Watch out Or.D, i will bring ur demise even faster.:icon_twisted:

Yeah! go kill them with your 15 nukes old friend :p

Jack Lawless

I'm sorry, but you guys still suck. Maybe you did something in the past, but you guys suck now. Lets face it, if you guys were at war whit a tribe that was close to you, you will crumble like a cookie.
I'm sorry, but you guys haven't prove anything. You guys were what, the 3rd to declare on sin? At least Or.D never claimed to be an elite tribe, but you guys do, and i have to say, for an elite tribe to need the help of 3 more tribes to beat sin...thats a compliment to sin and makes you look weak.

Side 1:
Tribes: ~Or.D~ Smurfs
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: RMC RMA
Players:

Timeframe: 16/02/2009 00:00:00 to 16/09/2009 16:01:19

Total conquers:

Side 1: 31,972
Side 2: 29,914
Difference: 2,058

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,904
Side 2: 1,986
Difference: 918

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 306,404,204
Side 2: 291,781,935
Difference: 14,622,269

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,825,528
Side 2: 19,471,068
Difference: 9,354,460

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HIRE
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,942
Side 2: 3,960
Difference: 1,982

image.php

Side 1: 989
Side 2: 1,602
Difference: 613

image.php

Side 1: 57,436,344
Side 2: 37,476,528
Difference: 19,959,816

image.php

Side 1: 9,396,231
Side 2: 15,097,162
Difference: 5,700,931

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: HIRE RMC RMA
Players:

Timeframe: 16/02/2009 00:00:00 to 16/09/2009 16:01:19

Total conquers:

Side 1: 31,972
Side 2: 47,031
Difference: 15,059

image.php

Side 1: 4,059
Side 2: 3,849
Difference: 210

image.php

Side 1: 306,404,204
Side 2: 453,260,587
Difference: 146,856,383

image.php

Side 1: 39,789,984
Side 2: 37,049,674
Difference: 2,740,310

image.php

As much as you like to brag, for an non elite tribe, made to have fun, we rock.
There are some discrepancy in the stats of course, but the fact is, a non elite tribe is doing much better against 2 elite tribes.

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: HIRE RMA RMC
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Smurfs ~Or.D~
Players:

Timeframe: 31/08/2009 00:00:00 to 16/09/2009 16:12:22

Side 1: 2,046
Side 2: 1,033
Difference: 1,013

image.php

Side 1: 19,340,869
Side 2: 9,817,329
Difference: 9,523,540

image.php

Well it looks like your getting your ass handed to you on a silver platter by two elite tribes Jack. Sorry to say this (well, not reallly) but RMC have turned things around and are beating you are currently, while HIRE have no been losing to you. Infact HIRE have been whipping you guys so hard you have a retired player sitting 20 mill of account... that says alot.

DeletedUser

You're forgetting RAM therin :p Thats another 33 caps on Or.D for last week ;)

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You're forgetting RAM therin :p Thats another 33 caps on Or.D for last week ;)

You've got your own thread hammy, quit attention whoring! :lol: I only rbought HIRE into the stats because jack did - almost sa if he thinks people will believe that Or.D are holding HIRE instead of being beaten around.