~Or.D~ traitors

• Thread starter DeletedUser21827
  • Start date

DeletedUser21827

pepeman13 managed to get my account, after I told him the password of my account, since I was away for months. I trusted Or.D, but seems that it was a wrong thing to do. Password has been changed and pepeman13 doesnt reply in the forum...

So I wanted all of you to know how pathetic and untrustworthy people are in ~Or.D~

Ondu

So I wanted all of you to know how pathetic and untrustworthy people are in ~Or.D~

Whut? Now c'mon, doesn't that seem slightly unjustified?

I spoke with you before you went - you know full well that 99.9% of OrD wouldn't have done that.

And for the record, I do believe that it says, somewhere in The Rules, that you aren't allowed to give out your password. Numpty.

Furthermore, if this is indeed true, x7, then please take it out with Pepeman, it was not myself, it was not Ana, it wasn't Cazac, it weren't Wardo or Smurgel. Nor was it any of the other players you've inappropriately deemed 'pathetic and untrustworthy'. It's nothing to do with the rest of OrD, x7 - now shove it!

Last edited:

ddog456

Yeah i would'nt say that ~Or.d~ is un-trustworthy because they had nothing to do with it pepeman did not them.

The reason i jumped in and posted is because i am in Smurfs and ~Or.d~ is our superiors so saying bad things about them is the same as saying bad things about us.

DeletedUser21827

Yes, I know it isnt allowed. In that case, I would be happy if my account would be banned:). So that any of you couldn't touch it.I dont care who it belongs to now, but pepeman13 was the person, a VERY IMPORTANT(!) person in ~Or.D~, who I think should be trustworthy. Apperently not.

So, I take my bad words back about Or.D in general, but lets then, hmm, say that, the leadership of Or.D should be blamed. pepeman13, the person who belongs in the leadership, should be trusted, because doing a thing such as that will show the whole tribe in a bad light.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddog456

Ok well thanks for correcting your speech because i just don't like being disgraced as a whole.

Ondu

x7 - Your account is completely untouched.

It would be better if you'd come back and play, but if not then... Why the heck are you bothered what happens?

If you look at my IG profile, I have your name in the RIP list - I thought you were gone.

DeletedUser21827

I would come back, if my password would be the same:)

DeletedUser

You act as if you've never been part of the Order for reacting in such a way. Did it ever cross your mind that pepe gave the account to someone who could actually play it and as a result the password was changed. No offense but a 3 month vacation "may" determine one or two changes in the structure and the usage of a formerly dead account. No villages have been given away from that account nor has the account been sent to the academy or worse an enemy tribe. You come back after your leisurely 3 month and a half vacation and because someone hasn't read or answered his mail for a couple of days he automatically is deemed as a traitor and untrustworthy. You weren't here for us when we needed most for 3 months, and we're the ones untrustworthy... interesting enough. So you resort to this outburst that you can't explain what happened, did you even try to do it, did you have a little patience on dealing with it? don't spoon the unexplainable over failure to hide the favor of your own incompetence.

If you had the decency of getting here and pleading for a cause it would have been an easier gesture to contact me on this forum with a private message explain the situation and sort it out instead of running your mouth against a tribe whose been your shelter, your teacher and your brother in arms in the direst of needs for almost a year.

Last edited by a moderator:

ddog456

Yes Cazac shows up to reap the forum i like the way he writes his messages it's so formal lol Cazac you still are the best in my books.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You act as if you've never been part of the Order for reacting in such a way. Did it ever cross your mind that pepe gave the account to someone who could actually play it and as a result the password was changed. No offense but a 3 month vacation "may" determine one or two changes in the structure and the usage of a formerly dead account. No villages have been given away from that account nor has the account been sent to the academy or worse an enemy tribe. You come back after your leisurely 3 month and a half vacation and because someone hasn't read or answered his mail for a couple of days he automatically is deemed as a traitor and untrustworthy. You weren't here for us when we needed most for 3 months, and we're the ones untrustworthy... interesting enough. So you resort to this outburst that you can't explain what happened, did you even try to do it, did you have a little patience on dealing with it? don't spoon the unexplainable over failure to hide the favor of your own incompetence.

If you had the decency of getting here and pleading for a cause it would have been an easier gesture to contact me on this forum with a private message explain the situation and sort it out instead of running your mouth against a tribe whose been your shelter, your teacher and your brother in arms in the direst of needs for almost a year.

Amen.

DeletedUser

pepeman13 managed to get my account, after I told him the password of my account, since I was away for months. I trusted Or.D, but seems that it was a wrong thing to do. Password has been changed and pepeman13 doesnt reply in the forum...

1st you can judge whole tribe just because of one guy
2nd how managed to get ?? you gaved him the password!! you dont even know who sits on the other side as some accounts are changing their owners several times a year
3rd as you were away for months you were threated as inactivity.

it doesnt matter...

you loose in the final

MetalFist

Ya man, Or.D is a great tribe full of great members, don't come on here and publicly slur their name for your incompetence or misunderstanding, because no one wants to hear it :icon_evil:

Mick876

well you are the fool for giving him the password, there is no reason why you could'nt of set him as AS

DeletedUser

Yah... c'mon man... I have worked very closely with all the Or.D. leadership and I have never met a more trustworthy and intelligent bunch of guys - except for that shifty cazac - never trust a guy who writes funny stories about you LOL.

And besides if you skip town for 3 months you shouldnt expect that your girlfriend will have waited for you LOL - not even if her name is cazac (oops did I say that :)