~Or.D~ traitors

• Thread starter DeletedUser21827
  • Start date

DeletedUser

pepeman13 managed to get my account, after I told him the password of my account, since I was away for months. I trusted Or.D, but seems that it was a wrong thing to do. Password has been changed and pepeman13 doesnt reply in the forum...

So I wanted all of you to know how pathetic and untrustworthy people are in ~Or.D~

Whatever you may say or come up with the fact is that you do not deserve those villages. I would give you the account, since the are yours, (so to speak) but then make sure to send you to the RIM. You do not belong in World 6! Your name should be ereased from Tribal Wars History! :icon_cool:

Shame on you, trying to bad mouth your tribe! :icon_redface:

Ondu

Whatever you may say or come up with the fact is that you do not deserve those villages. I would give you the account, since the are yours, (so to speak) but then make sure to send you to the RIM. You do not belong in World 6! Your name should be ereased from Tribal Wars History! :icon_cool:

Woop Woop Maximus! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Quoted For Truth!