Order/Chaos VS Beast

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Going for a merge was the only feasible option any of you in that k had. The longer you fought the further behind you got, as has happened. Why post an image without date/time stamps ?

DeletedUser121386

The true issue from Hot Eagle and me for that matter are those comfortable fantastic players that sit in backline having no idea of the actual issues and problems we've faced throughout the world. We did not choose to be backstabbed, we did not choose people quitting more often than there's people like me eating Big Mac's, and trust me, it's a lot.

Did we do everything perfect? Not at all, however we already know that, but we did what's humanly possible for us, so having you late starter TW Gods telling us how things are or should have been done is just funny and dumb. Using TW stats as your proof is absolutely wacky way to try paint a bad picture of us (which more or less is already obvious). We all know too well TW Stats often show a wrong picture of how the situation actually is.

No offense, but get in line behind the other safe zone, rim or external keyboard warriors or do some actual talking with your daddy 100 about Beast's caps on us who mostly were expected as they ignored a week long cool down. Now that SLEEP is amost gone, all our attention will be on Beast (Certainly not a basher tribe like Ruse) and they should for sure be worried.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your family tribe really needs better representatives on the externals.

1. Acting like issues your tribe faced is different than issues other tribes have faced is an excuse and just trying to play a victim.
2. Nothing wrong with a good Big Mac
3. I didn't tell you what "should" have been done.
4. Your own leader said to look at twstats, its not my fault it didn't turn out to be favorable for you.
5. I don't need to paint a bad picture I delivered stats you're getting upset about it and now painting a bad picture yourself.
6. My area is safe because we helped to make it that way.
7. You tribe keeps going back to this "week long cooldown" as an excuse for losing villages. I'm sorry but if you merged tribes and players like you did you should have expected that agreement to be null and void the second you did it. That is just bad decision making on your leadership.
8. Congrats Sleep is gone but if Beast still cap on you will you come up with another excuse? Chaos is getting a lot of outside help excuses should stop, take ownership.
9. I'm glad you at least looked to see what tribe I'm in congrats.
10. Again its amazing how prickly you folks are and then start throwing out a bunch of nonsense which are just excuses or deflections. Good luck in your war with Beast hope its a good fight.

DeletedUser121386

1: We have probaly faced same issues as other tribes, hell I wouldnt expect anything else as it happens on every world more or less, however I can truly say we've faced bigger problems and issues (Same issues as others, only on a bigger scale) that I have on any other world, and I've played enough of them.

2: There can be too much of something good

3: You're around the topic of pointing on our already known mistakes, dont play dumb.

4: He said look at TW stats as our former enemies aint here anymore, but if he says TW Stats shows a true picture of how things are I'll straight up tell him he's wrong aswell, dont feel special here

5: You delivered stats quite some time after they were made bringing up something already known in attempt to pain us in a bad picture (Even though I agree we deserve some of it)

6: Congrats on beating those barbs and having your OBEY buds backing you up, great job!

7:There is proof of us confirming the diplo is still on, take your lazy ass and read god damn it :p

8: Time will show if there's actually an excuse to be made or nah, I am betting on the first though

9: No problem

10: We throw a lot of nonesense, have you payed attention? Thrown some I agree, but majority has been the truth, anyways as you obviously havent read the thread I dont expect anything else than that wild statement. Thanks, I also hope it will be a good fight! :)

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why thank you for not knowing me Hot Eagle, unlike yourself I do my talking in game and don't go out of my way to make an a** of myself on the externals. I could care less about the attention its never been my game style again I presented facts and you don't like them so you get upset. Which of my friends have you rimmed again? You don't know who I know or who I'm friends with but you can keep guessing. Crocky is not my friend sorry, I was in BiP on w90 and I do have to say from just the little interaction I've had with you Banana is head and shoulders a better leader than yourself.

Again what am I crying about? I have nothing to cry about things are going great. You're the one on here trying to defend your tribes poor performance in a war with Beast so far. All you should do is say "Yes we haven't done that great and got outmaneuvered but are working on correcting it" However, you're coming off as a victim who needs a scapegoat. If you can't even handle criticism from a 3rd party with no skin in the game its very telling of your leadership capabilities or the lack thereof.

DeletedUser97716

Holy shit Hot Eagle's external posts give me cancer.

Mate keep barbling , you are posting bs again , again bcs you are some rim unkwnown player who just wants atention on external.

Something something kettle is black

7bf865c54e54f1e89b5903e83ec5ac0f.png

DeletedUser122148

Hi :)
My names Harry.
I'm duke down Chaos and Orders way.
I don't ever really come on here to post as I find them toxic and of very little value other than to spread vitriol however I always keep an eye on what people are saying etc.

Regarding order and chaos, I'm never gonna pretend that the route we have taken in w100 is the most efficient or effective for winning a world. There have been many mistakes. In order to be right up there as world contenders we would have had to do some things slightly differently.

1. Flick off some allies and friends early on and noble them when it would have been easiest and fastest to do so (e.g. the Bro family)
2. Cut players internally sooner rather than later and have them force internalled if they wouldn't merge peacefully.
3. Create diplomacy or merge with the tribe which has now become Sleep.

If I'd have decided to go down that route then in terms of winning w100 we would be far better placed.

However the choice was made not to act in this manner for this world.
It is considered a fault of mine by some, a positive by others but I always think of every account as an individual person, one whom has invested real life time and energy into aiding my vision in some manner, no matter how small. And so I was ever reluctant to throw people aside perhaps when they should have. And I certainly had no interest in disregarding our early alliances with Bro even though it would have been the best decision in terms of development. They had never betrayed or let me down in any way shape or form and so I wasn't interested in doing that to them.
Then with sleep, there was lots of back and forth insults between the leadership groups, incidentally no such antics happened between myself and their current leader Karl so I think bridges could have been built there but it was too little too late in the end.

Essentially this post is saying I'm aware that we haven't made the best choices in regards to winning this world but, atleast in my opinion, some things are more important than winning. And every decision I've taken has been from my moral standpoint in mind rather than my desire to win.
And besides, we're still here, we're still kicking and this game is about more than a one on one fight and we have friends who are strong so I'm sill confident that Chaos/Order will be here after this war.
And even if we weren't im already very proud of being able to bring together such a diverse and large group of people from the early coalition all the way up until now and have made a hell of a lot of friends from it so if that was all that I'd gained then I consider it a successful world.

Now I think I'll go back to the shadows! Enjoy ur chats!

Cheers!

DeletedUser103759

Hi :)
My names Harry.
I'm duke down Chaos and Orders way.
I don't ever really come on here to post as I find them toxic and of very little value other than to spread vitriol however I always keep an eye on what people are saying etc.

Regarding order and chaos, I'm never gonna pretend that the route we have taken in w100 is the most efficient or effective for winning a world. There have been many mistakes. In order to be right up there as world contenders we would have had to do some things slightly differently.

1. Flick off some allies and friends early on and noble them when it would have been easiest and fastest to do so (e.g. the Bro family)
2. Cut players internally sooner rather than later and have them force internalled if they wouldn't merge peacefully.
3. Create diplomacy or merge with the tribe which has now become Sleep.

If I'd have decided to go down that route then in terms of winning w100 we would be far better placed.

However the choice was made not to act in this manner for this world.
It is considered a fault of mine by some, a positive by others but I always think of every account as an individual person, one whom has invested real life time and energy into aiding my vision in some manner, no matter how small. And so I was ever reluctant to throw people aside perhaps when they should have. And I certainly had no interest in disregarding our early alliances with Bro even though it would have been the best decision in terms of development. They had never betrayed or let me down in any way shape or form and so I wasn't interested in doing that to them.
Then with sleep, there was lots of back and forth insults between the leadership groups, incidentally no such antics happened between myself and their current leader Karl so I think bridges could have been built there but it was too little too late in the end.

Essentially this post is saying I'm aware that we haven't made the best choices in regards to winning this world but, atleast in my opinion, some things are more important than winning. And every decision I've taken has been from my moral standpoint in mind rather than my desire to win.
And besides, we're still here, we're still kicking and this game is about more than a one on one fight and we have friends who are strong so I'm sill confident that Chaos/Order will be here after this war.
And even if we weren't im already very proud of being able to bring together such a diverse and large group of people from the early coalition all the way up until now and have made a hell of a lot of friends from it so if that was all that I'd gained then I consider it a successful world.

Now I think I'll go back to the shadows! Enjoy ur chats!

Cheers!

Holy S*^% a logical post... now it makes sense why K44 has held together... I was sure there must be something else keeping it together lol

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
What you fail to realize is I did not bring barbs into it however, Hot Eagle did so he also has to be judged because of it. Saying I noble barbs doesn't affect me its a limited hauls world with good competition clusters are important. As long as players take part in any ops we have I also do not ban barb nobling as whats the point growth is growth. Noble 100 barbs turn it into 100 villages worth of troops....

DeletedUser121386

What you fail to realize is I did not bring barbs into it however, Hot Eagle did so he also has to be judged because of it. Saying I noble barbs doesn't affect me its a limited hauls world with good competition clusters are important. As long as players take part in any ops we have I also do not ban barb nobling as whats the point growth is growth. Noble 100 barbs turn it into 100 villages worth of troops....

Just had to show this potato that 10% barb nobling aint a lot as he seemed to portray it.

DeletedUser121331

Free villas are pretty cost effective. Easy to hate but they serve a purpose.

DeletedUser121331

Every cap costs the same in coinage. That's not really a valid metric.

DeletedUser

well he's saying that coins would be better spent on nobling player villages. he's not saying it costs less coins to noble barbs, omg

DeletedUser121331

Omg tots like ikr!

Yeah coin wise its obviously better to noble a higher point village, though efficiency wise its the same. In every other aspect it's not. I'm not advocating for nobling strictly barbs and internals, but as i said in my original post, it serves a purpose. Strategic barb nobling is a real ting.