Order/Chaos VS Beast

DeletedUser121624

I think the only person not paying attention is you Glen.

Which claim(s) do you want proof of specifically? Everything I have said is easily verified on twstats and by reading external forums where Chaos/Order/100 players have confirmed the relationships I have pointed at and explained what the outcome of those relationships will be. The proof that kate 2 and others in ODZ are waiting to join 100 is mostly kept secret on Skype for now and I will not be posting screenshots from skype chats that I have with people who trusted me with the information. I protect the people who tell me things in confidence however this information is already well known inside Chaos/Order and to ODZ leadership.

You as a player in 100 denying it is the obvious, expected response and saying "THOSE ARE LIES" does not prove they are lies.

So people tell you things in confidence so you don't post it on the externals which is exactly the lack of proof Vahtos is saying.
You also say this is already known to chaos and odz leadership so if their leadership already knows they're trying to switch tribes what difference does it make to post the evidence here?

Just for the record, there's tonnes of people who say they want to switch tribes, take Over! for example, doesn't mean 100 actually wants to recruit them.

blckdrgn1

So people tell you things in confidence so you don't post it on the externals which is exactly the lack of proof Vahtos is saying.
You also say this is already known to chaos and odz leadership so if their leadership already knows they're trying to switch tribes what difference does it make to post the evidence here?

Just for the record, there's tonnes of people who say they want to switch tribes, take Over! for example, doesn't mean 100 actually wants to recruit them.

That's why I'm posting it here so no one else falls for 100's fake promises of recruitment. All they really want is the people they give promises to, to be slaves and meatshields for the promise of something theyll never get unless they are accounts like kate2 that can tip the scales of war heavily by backstabbing their current tribes.

Me not posting the skype screenshots does not mean they dont exist. When Kate2 joins 100, all of you who dont believe me owe me an apology :)

DeletedUser50733

That’s if they have any account left worth moving to 100 :D

thebigt625

Glen (Vahtos) doesnt like me exposing 100's master plan so hes calling me a liar, thats all.

ODZ declares on Code because it was the smartest move, and look how it worked out for them? (y)

BEAST moves in on 100's food (HUGS). Then proceeds to actually contest for the remaining HUGS villages > Pissing off 100 and advancing in k44.

Order/Chaos probably wanted most of K44, and on top of whatever little political issues from the start of the world which would push them to war BEAST, don't have a decent enough of a front to war 100. So why not try and move east?

You're acting like there has to be some super secret plan in order for people to want to war BEAST... take a gander in the mirror and stop being paranoid.

blckdrgn1

ODZ declares on Code because it was the smartest move, and look how it worked out for them? (y)

BEAST moves in on 100's food (HUGS). Then proceeds to actually contest for the remaining HUGS villages > Pissing off 100 and advancing in k44.

Order/Chaos probably wanted most of K44, and on top of whatever little political issues from the start of the world which would push them to war BEAST, don't have a decent enough of a front to war 100. So why not try and move east?

You're acting like there has to be some super secret plan in order for people to want to war BEAST... take a gander in the mirror and stop being paranoid.

They would never war 100 because they know they would lose. They couldnt beat END/Over! by themselves so they know theyd be slaughtered by 100. That is why some in Chaos/Order are happy to be puppets instead and fight beast. They hope and pray that if they are good slaves 100 will let them live.

Sheep to the slaughter.

Last edited:

DeletedUser115210

they recruit players like TrustMe who back stabbed several friends and leaders this world

that tells you what kind of leadership beast has

I just don't understand this. Since the start of the world I have been in 3 tribes. The first was TQL, I was very good friends with Bill on I?I?I?. Once TQL was back-stabbed and hit from all sides I went to play with AKA, a tribe of 8 members. Bill encouraged me to leave as there was nothing we could do in this situation. I did not attack any of my previous tribemates, this was a deal in my cause. As expected TQL quickly disappeared.

I never followed any ID leadership. I never left AKA. AKA disbanded. I've Never gone behind any leadership. I had a invite to join Chaos/Order but there was absolutely no way I was going to follow that leadership. So what? I am now a backstabber because I rejected there invite lol. If anything, I rejected there invite with respect and gave my reasons.

70c2876293e6ffc42900b21479f391eb.png

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If there was any cooldown at the time we declared (which there wasnt as already explained), it was already violated by your tribe faking and nuking ours. So quit crying and fight in game.

Your explanation only showed how dishonorable you behaved when it came to diplomacy. I ask you again, did you inform us that the cooldown period went into affect? Nothing changed but a name. The leadership did not change, you were still dealing with the same people.

As we perfectly explained to Trustme in a mail, the nuke was sent by someone who went inactive, was being internalled and came back all angry. He was trying to cause diplomatic issues, but you lot clearly had your plans made up well before then.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
they recruit players like TrustMe who back stabbed several friends and leaders this world

that tells you what kind of leadership beast has

Trustme dislikes me, or hates me even, for the very thing you accuse him of. I'm no fan of Beast clearly, but I do not see this to be true at all.

But you just can't help yourself, this is what you do. You were rimmed, go leave these forums.

blckdrgn1

Your explanation only showed how dishonorable you behaved when it came to diplomacy. I ask you again, did you inform us that the cooldown period went into affect? Nothing changed but a name. The leadership did not change, you were still dealing with the same people.

As we perfectly explained to Trustme in a mail, the nuke was sent by someone who went inactive, was being internalled and came back all angry. He was trying to cause diplomatic issues, but you lot clearly had your plans made up well before then.

Did you give us any notice that you were going to extend our alliance to mass number of players we previously weren’t allies with? You get what you give.

Your guys faked and nuked beast players multiple times before the declaration. What did you expect?

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Did you give us any notice that you were going to extend our alliance to mass number of players we previously weren’t allies with? You get what you give.

Your guys faked and nuked beast players multiple times before the declaration. What did you expect?

You already had diploatic ties to BM. The entire world continiously called K44 "the drama continent" because of all the external things going on. It was known, from the beginning, that AKA/ID/BM were together because of that. We only downscaled from three to two tribes. I do not believe that we didn't ask for AKA to be included as well, I see this as another excuse from your side.

And who did we fake and nuke? And more importantly, which accounts did so? I'm honestly curious.

awper

They would never war 100 because they know they would lose. They couldnt beat END/Over! by themselves so they know theyd be slaughtered by 100. That is why some in Chaos/Order are happy to be puppets instead and fight beast. They hope and pray that if they are good slaves 100 will let them live.

Sheep to the slaughter.

They dont want to war 100 because they'll lose so they're warring BEAST because they'll win.. right? Typical tw logic there.

How dare people not want to play for a tribe that has been basically abusing and constantly talking shit about them the entire world and has shown zero respect or honour to any tribe they have encountered? Isn't seeing BEAST basically throw their "brother" tribe under the bus enough? Some people would rather gift to 100 or ODZ rather than help a tribe like Beast and you can't tell me people who are quitting and gifting are doing it because they're puppets. They just don't like you, it's that simple.

DeletedUser121389

Any war untill now you won bcs you had spy there like you did with OMG
3.Any war untill now you won bcs you had spy there like you did with OMG

Mate, the OMG spy rumors were proven to be exactly that. Rumors. Dont come here and spread it like its fact. This aint the US and you aint trump, thank you.

DeletedUser80720

e3009fb03750080c9fd7ff0022b694b4.png

i guess the spy rumours were just like trust me and bills friendship "fake"

DeletedUser121389

I mean if you look through the relevant thread you will find that there is no base to say we had a spy(we didnt). OMG simply collapsed because they ran out of troops and then lost a few members(the few we wanted and that had put up a good fight).

But lets stick to topic. Beast op hit today, will be interesting to see what gains have been made in a couple hours.

DeletedUser97716

Sheep to the slaughter.

But by the logic that they wont war 100 because they would lose, they are warring Beast because they will not lose?o_O

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I declare war on beer and gay pirates. One I will win the other I will lose its up to you to figure out which is which.....

blckdrgn1

But by the logic that they wont war 100 because they would lose, they are warring Beast because they will not lose?o_O
5vs1 odds are better than 3vs3. Pretty simple math dudes. Point is, what happens when that 5vs1 is over? If the only remaining tribes (that have a chance at winning) are chaos/order/100/odz/swedes, who will fight who?

Guarantee it would be 100+chaos+order vs ODZ/swedes Can ODZ/swedes win that? Maybe maybe not. Would ODZ fam chances be better if BEAST + ODZ fam fight Chaos/order/100 before the alternative is possible? Simple math dudes, simple math :)

Last edited: