Order/Chaos VS Beast

DeletedUser117845

I'm sorry man but you miss the whole point of what a cool down is entirely. It's so one side doesn't blindside the other... So both tribes can feel safe to move on with other plans. Not honoring these arrangements undermines the basis of the entire diplomacy. Honoring the arrangement is just good sport and gives the other side the respect of a fair fight. We are playing a game after all. Cheating the other side with something that underhanded is pretty sad.

Seeing as you didn't know I guess I had to spell it out to you. Now that the whole premise of this statement has exploded, please resubmit your next total BS excuse for the community to judge.

How would Beast feel safe moving on with other plans, knowing full well the coalition were pending a strike against Beast?
Honor; would be telling beast out right that Chaos and Order no longer want diplomacy, not secretly planning to attack them, moving troops and making under the radar tactics. If Beast had not have found out in good time of what the coalition was planning, i'm sure we would be reading that Chaos and Order didn't uphold the cool down period. However, it would seem that the tribes lack of organisation, lead to Beast taking the early advantage.
Not to mention, from what I have seen, Order certainly don't even seem to bother organizing troops. They allow nukes to die at home and villages to be catapulted into oblivion.
I'm not really a fan of posting on the externals since world 80, but when I do its usually for good reason. Many players are quick to highlight the down falls of Beast in this engagement, or in fact other tribes. But first put yourselves in the oppositions shoes, or in fact like so many others do, take an none bias approach. I understand Chaos/Orders frustration, but then again they brought it on themselves.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
a cooldown is a cooldown, you haven't must agree with the cooldown if you know all the plans from Chaos/Order familly, but you did it and didn't respect it. Shame on you

DeletedUser119533

When a tribe plans war against an nap/ally, that is a breach of the alliance. With that in mind, the cooldown began when a tribe began plotting against the other. Chaos were the ones who began plotting war (which means they broke diplomacy), they then should have informed beast of the cooldown.

Beast did not have to inform a tribe planning war against them, that the cooldown was over, as it was chaos breaching the diplomatic terms

DeletedUser121386

When a tribe plans war against an nap/ally, that is a breach of the alliance. With that in mind, the cooldown began when a tribe began plotting against the other. Chaos were the ones who began plotting war (which means they broke diplomacy), they then should have informed beast of the cooldown.

Beast did not have to inform a tribe planning war against them, that the cooldown was over, as it was chaos breaching the diplomatic terms

Are you dumb?

Whatever we choose to do after the cooldown is entirely up to us, the whole meaning with a cooldown is actually for people to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. If we had planned a war it would be given a week to Beast to do what they wish, but it didnt cause they attacked us first. You clearly Beast's bit*h jumping on whatever excuse you come up with. If you re-read the thread you'll see a tendancy of excuses shifting throughout the pages, because you discuss in skype chat about what to say next, and the smart guy throws in a new excuse and you all run to external yelling "Listen listen pls we found a new excuse", what's next?

DeletedUser122108

What should be next is stacking your frontline in this war and fight rather than crying about a cooldown unless your dumb. You already did that to TQL, Trustme and Bill's tribe, not honoring cooldown because you said they are plotting against Coalition. You just taste the dose of your own medicine.

And BEAST give the coalition 6 Days to attack Crazy Wolf, what happen in that timeframe?

Side 1:
Tribes: BEAST
Side 2:
Players: Crazy Wolf

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 131
Side 2: 13
Difference: 118

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 48
Side 2: 8
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,149,541
Side 2: 116,857
Difference: 1,032,684

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 437,097
Side 2: 71,771
Difference: 365,326

chart

What happen there, Hot Eagle that's your co duke in BM :D Can we have a meme for that?

Or maybe your just busy sending noble to your tribemates rather than send it to your enemies.

Side 1:
Tribes: Chaos, Order, eQ
Side 2:
Tribes: Chaos, Order, eQ

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 774
Side 2: 774
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1: 6,108,166
Side 2: 6,108,166
Difference: 0

chart

now that's what I called dumb. ;)

DeletedUser119533

Are you dumb?

Whatever we choose to do after the cooldown is entirely up to us, the whole meaning with a cooldown is actually for people to prepare for the worst and hope for the best. If we had planned a war it would be given a week to Beast to do what they wish, but it didnt cause they attacked us first. You clearly Beast's bit*h jumping on whatever excuse you come up with. If you re-read the thread you'll see a tendancy of excuses shifting throughout the pages, because you discuss in skype chat about what to say next, and the smart guy throws in a new excuse and you all run to external yelling "Listen listen pls we found a new excuse", what's next?

If you break diplomacy without informing the other side, then that side attacks you, then you cannot expect a cooldown.

You are the dumb fool, who does not understand politics.

I would say you are the bitch

cmd.magma

About the tribe 100 being portrayed as 100% true to their words and what not
HUGS were marked as allies with the leadership being best of friends and they declared on them without a cool down or warning or anything so why'd you expect beast to do honour everything when chaos/order is clearly 100's pawn to protect kate2 for the merge .. that's all there is with 100 and chaos ..

ODZ your rim will be compromised hard through red cup if u don't do something about it or if u war beast then it's okay but if 100 take care of that first ..
Also you may think you know them since they're in your Skype we had luke/anders/Krista and others in our Skype too they planned the backstab before the war even began . So take a note ..

I side with beast on this w ) although not playing anymore but yeah involved till now xD

Also want to say 100 got this in the bag unless beast/odz does something about it ..

DeletedUser115770

Beside the shameful declaration of BEAST with out cool down period, I'm sure Chaos/Order(I don't know what the heck should we call that family tribe) would be declared without cool down period too. So shame on all of you with no honor :D

DeletedUser115770

I guess the real fight will start now, Between BEAST nobling crazy wolf and hot eagle trying to internal him

Side 1:
Tribes: Chaos, Order
Side 2:
Players: Hot Eagle

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 54
Difference: 46

chart

Side 1: 54,587
Side 2: 431,517
Difference: 376,930

chart

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Given the coalitions track record of not respecting cooldowns can anyone blame beast for expecting the coalition to do the exact same thing again o_O
Beast was 100% right for doing what they did. And this is coming from someone who’s been very anti beast all world lol

DeletedUser118771

I can confirm, ‘tis nothing but a rumour.

A rumor now because it has been talked about and shows Beast in bad light? Or just rumors generated by a dead tribe (Code)? Seems to me like there isn't much incentive for Code to make up something like this :rolleyes:

DeletedUser119970

The fact that the Order/Chaos group were slowly losing to End! without too much of a defense for front liners put up i don't think any cooldown period no matter how long would help.

If you put half as much time into the war as you have about complaining about it then the cooldown wouldn't have been as big of a deal.

sniperhawk7

lol @ people who seriously believe riot! is dead and won't make a comeback

DeletedUser106336

Riot players will merge to win when they have enough points together.

DeletedUser

Theyre in just about every tribe, waiting.

Attachments

• 20180904_140754.jpg
    20180904_140754.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 27

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
than they are not riot, just refugees who are saved from the bigger and stronger tribes

DeletedUser122108

than they are not riot, just refugees who are saved from the bigger and stronger tribes

From Odoman to Rhythm to Swedes.. now do your best to be promoted to ODZ, go make me a tea refugee.