Order/Chaos VS Beast

DeletedUser50733

But by the logic that they wont war 100 because they would lose, they are warring Beast because they will not lose?o_O

No, they’re warring Beast because they see that as the easiest avenue to survival. They believe that with 100 and ODZ opposing us it gives them the greatest chance of making it through. To give credit where it is due, I understand this, and it seems like it is the best course of action for them. Well done, and well planned.

However, word got out of the plan too soon, Beast decided we weren’t having that shit, and we arrive at where we are now.

Had it been another 4-6 weeks down the line before this went down, this plan would have been brilliant on Chaos/Orders part. 100 would be done eating Over, ODZ would be done eating Code and Beast would be tied up with all three of you, thus giving you the greatest chance of making it past Beast alive. However, because we struck to remove the threat of this when we did, I fear the help will come too late for Chaos Family. We may not have taken the K completely, but they will certainly be crippled. In my opinion.

DeletedUser

Fast forward;

100 keeps the NAP with ODZ.

100 eats towards Over! and cuts off Chaos/Order while they are busy with Beast.

100 NAPs Chaos/Order.

ODZ gets a solid front againts Beast, which is outnumbered against two fronts.

100 & ODZ NAP remains intact.

ODZ vs Chaos/Order.

100 cleans backyard and then joins against ODZ with fresh nukes and nobles.

100 gets 70% Dominance and the win.

Balkans gets to remain around..

Old Eagle writes a lot "how sad" and goes on internalling.

The End.

Cool story. Why didn't you write this from your main account?

hurod

tumblr_onohihTufb1u2x68ro1_250.gif

DeletedUser118771

Heard a rumor that ODZ and Beast had a border agreement in place while Beast and Code were "fighting ODZ together"

Anything on that @blckdrgn1?

DeletedUser50733

In your opinion Beast did the best it could in the situation it was in, with that as your opinion i can't take you serious whatsoever.

You’re allowed an opinion. It’s wrong however - I don’t believe I’ve ever said Beast have done the best we could in the situation we are in. If I’m wrong, quote it up and I’ll happily retract. PS I’m happy with you not taking me seriously :) I just follow orders and kill nobles, nothing to see over here.

Mr Fast Forward - you’re apparently basing your prediction on Chaos F. not only surviving Beasts attentions but beating them back to the point they meet ODZ? Optimism is great, up to a point. That’s dreamland though.

Heard a rumor that ODZ and Beast had a border agreement in place while Beast and Code were "fighting ODZ together"

Anything on that @blckdrgn1?
I can confirm, ‘tis nothing but a rumour.

W0sH09

Reaction score
Code did ask for support from Beast, multiple times. I am not surprised that most of Beast doesn't know it since leadership didn't share that with the tribe. Eventually, I put requests on the shared forum. We got a response from one Beast member when that happened YAY! When I asked about it, I was told "as for support we have a lot of requests up on our support forum also so we are trying to get through them all and yours"

A shared Skype chat was refused by Beast, despite several players on both sides requesting it. And now Beast blames Code for lack of communication, lols.

But that's all beside the point. Although the response we got from Beast was underwhelming to say the least, we were still happy being their meatshield. While some players quit, we had a nice little core that were putting up a fight even though we knew it was over.

We offered free villages to Beast, I was even willing to clear for them. We had many inactives that Beast never approached. Instead, they started attacking our active players. When I asked Beast about that, it was brushed off.

Eventually, but not unpredictably, Beast decided to end our relationship without a word. We were "informed" the following ways:
- Beast leaving joint wars
- Beast canceling the shared forum
- Beast removing shared noble planner
- Beast attacking more Code active players

A day later, I removed our relationship with Beast and told the group to have fun. That's when Code finally started attacking Beast. And it was fun :)

I am baffled by Beast's decision to enemize us. They could have had more free villages than they could noble and likely a good group of battle-tested coplayers to join up with them in the fight. Instead, they've lost the safety of their backline and incentivized Code to work with 100/odz. However, I think I speak for the majority of Code when I say I couldn't be happier with their decision. We would have never turned on Beast. We would have just fought FOR Beast, which is not as much fun as poking Beast has been.

Code has been such a fun tribe to be in. I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to be a small part of it and I won't forget how amazing some of our players were. I love you weirdos :)

DeletedUser115770

Finally one of the word smith's players came back :D:D

I was sure from the start of the war that DA and his team would leave their tribe behind, however i didn't expect they would leave after only one OP from ODZ. really 15K/15K or 20K/20K stacks is not even a stack in this time of the game. You had more than 3 weeks to stack your front line villages, you got NAP with Missery so you could only focus on ODZ war, but you couldn't even stack your front line properly.

As i said before, beast was showed themselves so weak in this war, and you even is weaker than them. First you guys should blame yourselves and then other tribes.

DeletedUser118986

Code did ask for support from Beast, multiple times. I am not surprised that most of Beast doesn't know it since leadership didn't share that with the tribe. Eventually, I put requests on the shared forum. We got a response from one Beast member when that happened YAY! When I asked about it, I was told "as for support we have a lot of requests up on our support forum also so we are trying to get through them all and yours"

A shared Skype chat was refused by Beast, despite several players on both sides requesting it. And now Beast blames Code for lack of communication, lols.

But that's all beside the point. Although the response we got from Beast was underwhelming to say the least, we were still happy being their meatshield. While some players quit, we had a nice little core that were putting up a fight even though we knew it was over.

We offered free villages to Beast, I was even willing to clear for them. We had many inactives that Beast never approached. Instead, they started attacking our active players. When I asked Beast about that, it was brushed off.

Eventually, but not unpredictably, Beast decided to end our relationship without a word. We were "informed" the following ways:
- Beast leaving joint wars
- Beast canceling the shared forum
- Beast removing shared noble planner
- Beast attacking more Code active players

A day later, I removed our relationship with Beast and told the group to have fun. That's when Code finally started attacking Beast. And it was fun :)

I am baffled by Beast's decision to enemize us. They could have had more free villages than they could noble and likely a good group of battle-tested coplayers to join up with them in the fight. Instead, they've lost the safety of their backline and incentivized Code to work with 100/odz. However, I think I speak for the majority of Code when I say I couldn't be happier with their decision. We would have never turned on Beast. We would have just fought FOR Beast, which is not as much fun as poking Beast has been.

Code has been such a fun tribe to be in. I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to be a small part of it and I won't forget how amazing some of our players were. I love you weirdos :)

#respect. <3 W0sh. I said it before and I will say it again. Numbers matter and Beast lost their chance to win W100. It was a great pleasure playing with many committed players and true tribe mates that supported each other as much as possible.

blckdrgn1

I really dislike the continous BS that comes from your side. You did not inform us about cancelling the alliance, attacked ignoring the cooldown period that was put in place, and you continue to lie on the externals.

Care to make up a new story?

Like we said before, we kept both options open, until Beast pushed us towards 100. You did that yourselves, and I'm happy enough with the outcome of it. GL in the wars, behave more respectable and lets just enjoy this ..

This is the last time I'll repeat myself to you, for the 3rd time now. Your tribe attacked us first, even if there was a cooldown, you violated it lol. Quit whining about it and like you said, lets enjoy the war :)

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is the last time I'll repeat myself to you, for the 3rd time now. Your tribe attacked us first, even if there was a cooldown, you violated it lol. Quit whining about it and like you said, lets enjoy the war :)

And I already said it before, that was one guy who was a disgruntled internal (inactive, came back). I even explained that in the mail to trustme, the person who got nuked. If others were nuked I challange you here to prove it.

So far, still nothing but dishonorable play.

blckdrgn1

And I already said it before, that was one guy who was a disgruntled internal (inactive, came back). I even explained that in the mail to trustme, the person who got nuked. If others were nuked I challange you here to prove it.

So far, still nothing but dishonorable play.

So you admit that I am right yet still want to say beast is the dishonorable one for doing what you admit doing. HMMM try again sunshine. Your tribe broke whatever agreement you imagine we had, so now we are where we are.

Get over it and play.

The Roman Empire

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you admit that I am right yet still want to say beast is the dishonorable one for doing what you admit doing. HMMM try again sunshine. Your tribe broke whatever agreement you imagine we had, so now we are where we are.

Get over it and play.

So you've never had disputes before? So you break alliances/naps the moment there is a cross noble/cross nuke? Don't be silly now.

You have been dishonorable by attacking us while we were allied. Fredrik clearly said we were allies, even after the name change. From our side there was one single nuke, which came from a disgruntled person looking to cause problems. There was no hostile intend from our tribe behind that nuke, none.

Like I said, we told trustme as much. You were just looking for an excuse to attack early, and choosing such a poor one only shows you have been planning to do so all along.

blckdrgn1

So you've never had disputes before? So you break alliances/naps the moment there is a cross noble/cross nuke? Don't be silly now.

You have been dishonorable by attacking us while we were allied. Fredrik clearly said we were allies, even after the name change. From our side there was one single nuke, which came from a disgruntled person looking to cause problems. There was no hostile intend from our tribe behind that nuke, none.

Like I said, we told trustme as much. You were just looking for an excuse to attack early, and choosing such a poor one only shows you have been planning to do so all along.

You dont always get second chances, sry.