Org Looking Good

DeletedUser

Wow, did not think it could happen this early in the game, but it looks as though the SW may already be heading into th arms of Org. Reason for this, well, one they have decent players, but two, the utter fear shown by the point whoring cowards in the bigger tribes in this area. Really? HAPPY? Much bigger than Org in their respective K, but Org is better and has scared them into hiding already. lol. Same with Winge, Rudra! and a few others. Props to CTOWN for at least trying to fight these guys. It is funny how this happens. It happened on W37 with Ins4ne. Certain tribes tried to get others to help put them down while they were still small and young, but showing just how great of a tribe they are. Tribes ignored it and, well, go look what that great tribe has done. Hmmm...... Could the Easter chickens have been aimed at anyone in particular? If not i would like to nominate a few.

Bottom line, IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO WAR WHY PLAY TRIBALWARS!?!?

DeletedUser

Well let's just say Winge are not scared. I will not say why, but Hannible and Org leadership knows what's up. Who is Happy and Really? CTown are not really fighting. Axe! is dead so fast. Well NW is going to Tac family or Org IMO, if they can teach the new players quickly

DeletedUser99773

saying a region is owned by org already seems a little silly most tribes will disperse later on, in early stages high point tribes can just have a few lucky starter members you have to leave it a few months to really uncover which tribes are going to stick around

DeletedUser

saying a region is owned by org already seems a little silly most tribes will disperse later on, in early stages high point tribes can just have a few lucky starter members you have to leave it a few months to really uncover which tribes are going to stick around

This is normally true, but Org have quite a few mid-late game players. So we will see.

DeletedUser

Jtdude, it is also fair to make this assumption when you see the play attitudes and behaviors of those in the areas. Have you looked at some pof the OD scores of some of these big players, they are non existant. If you build your self on nothing but barbs i tihnk it fair to say you will join their ranks before long. My friend WtfamI is a 900 point player with over 3000 OD, all of it but 1 point in attack. If the larger tribes keep refusing to hit then yes, Org is going to own this region. They are a decent tribe with hungry players who are not afraid of conflict. Lambzz, if your remark above refered to a possible alliance between winge and Org, well, matbe org is not as strong as i thought. Lol. If they need alliacnes with a tribe of non hitters.

DeletedUser

winge probably just has a couple of alliances or maybe a merge is being set up or something. who knows? time will tell :)