Original Predictions...

DeletedUser

i was just sitting an account in 46, i think you do have 20 neighbors... maybe getting more if hymn's villages aren't already completely gone...

DeletedUser37628

Yeah, bitches keep nobling my farms! :icon_evil:

Not that I actually use them... :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Haha... wanna know something sad? Until Spiders, my skirmishes with you guys were by far my biggest test of skill.. The PUNCH! players I've gone up against so far (with the obvious exception of Spiders, and the accounts that he sits) can neither send nor snipe a 150ms train. Really pretty pathetic...

Lmao. Our skirmishes were hardly anything. Punch must of really tested your skill :icon_rolleyes:
We basically fought over 1 village 90% of the time

DeletedUser98855

Yup, it's been sad haha.. it may have been one village, but at least I had to FIGHT for it. With most of PUNCH! it's like taking candy from a baby.

BTW Spiders, I know you desperately want to believe that KC and andrew will give us a fight but, working alongside my good friends and kickass allies NERO and ryjoe, I've been running OPs on both of your little friends.. and I'm disappointed.. to say the least.

DeletedUser

sorry jack but KC and andrew losing a couple k47 villages isn't enough to shake my faith in them... and don't forget andrew still has a 65 village lead on you guys. he has the largest lead of anyone in the war (and the most caps). he's also top 10 in war ODA and ODD. outside the war hes a top 20 account with a top 20 OD. I've been fighting alongside him for almost a year now, and I am doing you a favor by suggesting that you don't take him lightly.