Originals?

DeletedUser

I'm not there anymore, but it is kinda fun to look in and see who still is...Hi Guys!!

DeletedUser

i know your not here :( but you can always come back to us :) mail me some time lippa

Issaga

ahahah!! just got my account back today! saving it from becoming grey!! pizz almost died!!! :)

almost 2 years i didnt log in, im surprised im still here... but im mad i have no village in k75!! lol it was my garden!!!

does sparky (gunbound) still around? the dog that barked but didnt bite?? or maybe that was jirkky?!! oh no jirky was the coward that ate all his tribemembers villages right?? myabe some things never change han?? :)

ehehehhe!!

strumo where are you?

nicetimes i´ve spent here, killing everything that moved!!!

take care guys!!

Long live SLBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!! and yes we were the best!

DeletedUser

ahahah!! just got my account back today! saving it from becoming grey!! pizz almost died!!! :)

almost 2 years i didnt log in, im surprised im still here... but im mad i have no village in k75!! lol it was my garden!!!

does sparky (gunbound) still around? the dog that barked but didnt bite?? or maybe that was jirkky?!! oh no jirky was the coward that ate all his tribemembers villages right?? myabe some things never change han?? :)

ehehehhe!!

strumo where are you?

take care guys!!

ck said hi and so did i..

DeletedUser2119

ehehehhe!!

strumo where are you?

take care guys!!

Good to see an old real enemy about still great to see ya Issaga :)