Orly? Ohyeah!

• Thread starter DeletedUser80599
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Gregoun said:
It's because this 'war' is pointless. I could dodge every attack, even if they were cat nukes, I could rebuild before Tutti ever get to me. Same works for you guys :p Minus initial banter and arguing, 100 hour duration ram attacks are pointless, in this number and current geopolitical situation.

It's not a war yet ;) Who knows, we might not even end up declaring on you.

Anyways, 'pointless' tribes do pointless things.

Your also not that far away from me now :)

scarlet ash

As far as I see it... This war is pointless and points completely towards starting because of a guy getting upset for being insulted about how much he had internally nobled (it's a lot). If you want me to believe that your sudden choice to war now is nothing to do with it I then it has to be something not worth mentioning as look at our non-existent front. The only contact are your sparse villages and bucks cluster. Also this question about did angel make the right choice about leaving OHYEAH (Your argument is no) though the majority of his vills are south K54, North K64 and North East K65. MoM is currently and have been winning the war and progressing in K54 so for angels to stay in OHYEAH would innevitably put him up against a progressing enemy in what seems kind of like a mainly incapable tribe in keeping ground other than the defense of individual players around them who is also likely under attack as well and also their own defense.

Looking at it mid to long term ever from the begining it seemed Tutti merging into OHYEAH was a bad decision.

DeletedUser

scarlet ash said:
As far as I see it... This war is pointless and points completely towards starting because of a guy getting upset for being insulted about how much he had internally nobled (it's a lot). If you want me to believe that your sudden choice to war now is nothing to do with it I then it has to be something not worth mentioning as look at our non-existent front. The only contact are your sparse villages and bucks cluster. Also this question about did angel make the right choice about leaving OHYEAH (Your argument is no) though the majority of his vills are south K54, North K64 and North East K65. MoM is currently and have been winning the war and progressing in K54 so for angels to stay in OHYEAH would innevitably put him up against a progressing enemy in what seems kind of like a mainly incapable tribe in keeping ground other than the defense of individual players around them who is also likely under attack as well and also their own defense.

Looking at it mid to long term ever from the begining it seemed Tutti merging into OHYEAH was a bad decision.

Haha. Chris knows he has nobled a lot of internals. Most come from Dannsa, who he is merging with. But this hasn't stopped him actively nuking/catting our enemies. Its funny how you people in MoM think the rest of Tutti care about pathetic insults from Tom. We really do not care. I'll say it again, just to be sure you understand, we do not care. What we care about is losing villages, which is why we are thinking of declaring war.

Going to war with you might not make much sense location wise, but its not hard to do a tribal wide OP on a cluster of vills, stack them and establish a nice little nobling platform.

As for Angel, if he had stayed in OHYEAH then went to Tutti with us, he would have stood a much better chance. This really has nothing to do with anything, so lets leave Angel out of this now.

Was Tutti merging into OHYEAH a bad decision?

Yes. I will admit that now. We made a mistake doing it and we screwed people over. However we did make a few more friends and a couple more enemies, which is always fun. Just because i think we made a bad choice, doesn't mean i think of the players in OHYEAH poorly. I hold a lot of them in high regard.

DeletedUser656

We really do not care. I'll say it again, just to be sure you understand, we do not care. What we care about is losing villages, which is why we are thinking of declaring war.

Problem is that we don't really believe you, sorry.

Either have the balls to declare war, or don't. Sending a few fakes and coming to the forums saying you're thinking about declaring war is pretty pathetic.

DeletedUser

Morthy said:
Problem is that we don't really believe you, sorry.

Either have the balls to declare war, or don't. Sending a few fakes and coming to the forums saying you're thinking about declaring war is pretty pathetic.

Haha, you really don't have to believe me. Like i have said many times, i don't care.

I don't know how you would do things, but i usually tend to 'think' before declaring a war. Hence why i said 'thinking of declaring war'.

DeletedUser

Haha. Chris knows he has nobled a lot of internals. Most come from Dannsa, who he is merging with. But this hasn't stopped him actively nuking/catting our enemies. Its funny how you people in MoM think the rest of Tutti care about pathetic insults from Tom. We really do not care. I'll say it again, just to be sure you understand, we do not care. What we care about is losing villages, which is why we are thinking of declaring war.

Going to war with you might not make much sense location wise, but its not hard to do a tribal wide OP on a cluster of vills, stack them and establish a nice little nobling platform.

As for Angel, if he had stayed in OHYEAH then went to Tutti with us, he would have stood a much better chance. This really has nothing to do with anything, so lets leave Angel out of this now.

Was Tutti merging into OHYEAH a bad decision?

Yes. I will admit that now. We made a mistake doing it and we screwed people over. However we did make a few more friends and a couple more enemies, which is always fun. Just because i think we made a bad choice, doesn't mean i think of the players in OHYEAH poorly. I hold a lot of them in high regard.

No one cares about Tutti.

DeletedUser

BenC7 said:
Well, but sure to let us guys in MoM know about your final decision. You know, assuming you don't merge somewhere else in the meantime.

I was thinking of merging Tutti into [T], they seem to let anyone in. ;)

DeletedUser84667

No, this isn't just about Chris and Greg. Gregoun attacked one of our guys, we attacked back. I wake up to 1.4k incomings from 3 MoM accounts. This started because of Gregs attacks, not because of his pathetic bitching with Chris.

You recruited a refugee into your tribe OF refugees, what did you expect? Us to just cancel any attack plans we had against somebody who was just a few days prior an enemy? Yeah right.

And then instead of trying to talk about it, Tutti launch attacks at a member of MoM, did you think we wouldn't launch back? That would just be silly, who do you think we are? OHYEAH?

I mean seriously, Tutti acts like they aren't just a tribe of refugees from the tribe MoM is destroying anyways.