{~OS~}, Side to the Arguements

DeletedUser

Hi I am the leader of {~OS~},

I am a noob to this PnP but I will do my best.

Over the past month or so we have been dubbed as backstabbers on the Eastern front. To a certain degree this could be seen as being correct, as we did break a NAP with TDK and an alliance with MORGUL.

However, the orginal mail which started the rumour about our so called forum post about us wanting to take over the Eastern front was made up by member who was in {~OS~} but when a claims dispute started he didnt like being in the wrong. We wanted him to give it back he refused and told us if we did anything to him he would ruin our tribe. We kicked him and yes he wrote the mail and sent it to our allies.Amazing that the same member CIUDAD-GOTICA later joined TDK, but what he wrte still scared us.

The TDK war wasn't started by us so it amazes me how there members say we stabbed them in the back. Maybe I am a noob leader but when I see a member write in my forums he is recieving mass attaks from Skyblue01 the leader of TDK at the time what am I supposed to do? By the time we sent support he was gone due to skyblue01 being so close to him. So {~OS~} made the decision and we went to war in which we was fairly successful. Yet we get looked down upon by members of there tribe who we couldnt attack and got away.

The MORGUL war yes they was an ally but an arguement between two players TECSATAN and GAREK1 started it. Once I saw that threats where made about war and insults about our family members (in real life) we began our attacks. Also, they infact sent the first attack but we nobled one of there first. This problem have now been sorted as MORGUL has all but been moved on.

So in summary we may sometimes appear to be the big bad boys but in reality as a Diplomat I kind of suck :icon_cry: and when I see threats or attacks I jump to one button :icon_razz:. But hey this game isnt for the light hearted and I know that sooner or later my game will come to an end.

Gicusan

as long as you guys are able to kill them, diplomacy is secondary.

DeletedUser92

Thank you, Gicusan, for putting it so succinctly. If you guys can win the war and win the following peace, fight the war.

If you can't win the war, avoid it.
If you can't win the peace, avoid the war.

DeletedUser92

Thank you, Gicusan, for putting it so succinctly. If you guys can win the war and win the following peace, fight the war.

If you can't win the war, avoid it.
If you can't win the peace, avoid the war.

DeletedUser

OS's backstabbing seems to really just be them wising up and realizing that they don't need to nap and ally everything in sight. Good on them for figuring out what to do to survive. The tribes they were allied with were rubbish, and when they figured that out, they stopped dealing with them.

Deleted User - 2282801

Diplomacy is one of the most important things in TW. If you're good at it then you get to hang around a while .....if you're bad at it then let the nukes do the talking :axemen: