{~OS~} the Back stabber!

shubhkriti

Just to say one thing {~OS~} is a backstabber never trust their allegiance.

backstabber.jpg

backstabber9vc.jpg

backstabber.jpg

Anyone who wants to join us in rimming this backstabber are welcome. We officially declare on {~OS~} for Pride and Honour.

shubhkriti

See the backstabbers at work.

today at 11:26
Can I join you?

Boney123 today at 11:27
No,

But I can offer safety for your information.

You be my spy you have safety.

Turn ODR against Morgul.

Tell ODR that Morgul had plans to stab them in the back and was going to ask OS for help

today at 11:29
hmmm. But ODR is busy in something else they wont look at this side for now. Morgul had asked ODR for help. Besides OS is big and I think you can take Morgul over easily.

Boney123 today at 11:36
I know we can but this just makes them look guilty as charged.

Send a mail to the ODR leader saying this:

I have read the joint topic in our forums and thought I would help you guys out here. {~OS~} probably did act rash but they was put in a corner and got out of it using there greatest strength.

Around a week ago our tribe was told to get ready for a war against you guys so that Morgul could grow as we was surrounded by OS and had no where to go. Steven was going to ask Boney for help against you guys dont know if he did but funny how things pan out isnt it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OS aint as bad as u make them sound rly we just set a new nap with them they were recruiting members of our war targets once 1 of the tribe told the leader we simply sent 1 attack report on every person they couldnt have and none of them were recruited.

DeletedUser

Just because they didn't accept refugees doesn't mean they are trustworthy. Refugees are a liability and everyone knows it.

shubhkriti

you will know it.

OS aint as bad as u make them sound rly we just set a new nap with them they were recruiting members of our war targets once 1 of the tribe told the leader we simply sent 1 attack report on every person they couldnt have and none of them were recruited.

Dont worry time will come when you will know it. I have seen many tribes that have been cheated by OS. OS broke their alliance with them and went on war.

DeletedUser

Morgul, get a grip why can't you take defeat?

Was it me that said no I will not kick Tecsatan (for being a refugee), even though there was sufficient evidence in attack reports dating all the way back from the end of March beginning of April? No it was the leader of Morgul

Was it OS that refused to give back a village even though we had cleared the village and lowered the loyalty? No, it was Tecsatan even when there duke said we was in the right.

Was it OS that went on to insult another members family members? No, but hey what do you expect when the opposition can't play fair.

Was it OS that made the first threat of war? No, it was Tecsatan. We just accepted it.

Was it OS that sent the first rogue attack from none of the two involved in the village dispute? No, it was infact he Destroyer 69 sent 2 hours before I even knew about the village dispute.

Yeah, I admit I sent that mail to a player trying to get from Morgul to {~OS~}. But, I had to call a bluff as I have been in this game for over a year and I know a spy from a good guy. This member wasn't in any danger as he was over a day away from the nearest OS member by noble. So what do you do? You make him send a mail to someone they want to help them out. ODR, I know there duke pretty well and they have good links with some of our members in real life so I knew if the mail was sent I would hear of it pretty quickly. It wasn't so I knew it was one of there acts to getting a member into our tribe to try and help them out.

Plus, isnt it funny that the one to make this topic was also a refugee which I made a fool of around 2 months ago. When I told shubhkriti if he disbanded his tribe we wouldnt attack his tribe any more ;). Im sure the experienced ones reading this will see why I laughed when he did. Where did these members go? Morgul, t the time a lot of {~OS~}members was blood thirsty and would of gained an extra few villages but I told them to let it slide for now after our unsuccessful appeal to get them out.

So yeah {~OS~} are backstabbers after all who would turn on an ally for this:
1) Threatening there members with war
2) Insulting family members, some said why didnt I just get him banned. Simple reason I would rather end his game then get him banned.
3) Attacking us before we even had any chance of acting on the situation
4) Repeatedly refusing to kick refugees.

Like I said we are backstabbers. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Also, for the sake of the arguement.

Around two weeks ago when we was on the verge of cleaning up TDK. There duke Lillythepinkunicorn became a member of OS. On arrival she posted that she was sitting I.MNightmare777. I had the opportunity to get free villages from an enemy did I?

No.

Funny, isn't it how many times you can kill off an opponent but you let them live and they still come back asking for more.

DeletedUser

Viscount Alex, you are correct refugees are a liability but the one that made this topic ask him if he was attacked by an OS member before he joined Morgul. Also, ask I.MNightmare777 how many times he has been attacked by us in countless amounts of tribes but still seems to getinto every new tribe available.

DeletedUser

Messor, I believe you are from ~HUNT~. Then moved onto Geico., put it this way when you was in ~HUNT~ which tribes were you going to war with but OS said no.

You might not of been a high power not sure if it got past the council but hunt was going to take down Morgul and Mordor it was OS that told them not to.

Face it Morgul, if you guys sent more time playing the game against us you might win as for every comment you say I thik I have a factual come back for.

shubhkriti

oh yeah!

Viscount Alex, you are correct refugees are a liability but the one that made this topic ask him if he was attacked by an OS member before he joined Morgul. Also, ask I.MNightmare777 how many times he has been attacked by us in countless amounts of tribes but still seems to getinto every new tribe available.

You say OS didn't attacked anyone. Ok After agreement our two-three players were rimmed and they had to restart. Even that was not ok, Our players still got incoming attacks and there villages were taken. It is just that you are looking for reasons for your warmongering. If you are enough to take MORGUL alone then why intended to make ODR go against MORGUL.

And for the stats I see that many players from your tribe are not happy with your action.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I admit I sent that mail to a player trying to get from Morgul to {~OS~}. But, I had to call a bluff as I have been in this game for over a year and I know a spy from a good guy. This member wasn't in any danger as he was over a day away from the nearest OS member by noble. So what do you do? You make him send a mail to someone they want to help them out. ODR, I know there duke pretty well and they have good links with some of our members in real life so I knew if the mail was sent I would hear of it pretty quickly. It wasn't so I knew it was one of there acts to getting a member into our tribe to try and help them out.

This part is pretty convoluted, I don't really know what you were trying to say. You listed several good reasons for not getting along with MORGUL but I don't really see what you were trying to accomplish with your message. Break the MORGUL/ODR alliance then take out one or both? You have a bigger tribe than either I don't really see the point in all the shenanigans.

Viscount Alex, you are correct refugees are a liability but the one that made this topic ask him if he was attacked by an OS member before he joined Morgul. Also, ask I.MNightmare777 how many times he has been attacked by us in countless amounts of tribes but still seems to get into every new tribe available.

I'm not going to go run around playing detective. If hes been a refugee that long why is he still alive? You shouldn't stop attacking someone just because they jump to another tribe. That just gives the new tribe justification to hang on to the refugee because you are giving him time to rebuild.

Has this little two/threeway war started up yet? If so lets see some stats.

DeletedUser

You wanna know why im not dead eh boney? Its because your useless nukes all died on my iron walls. lol And why I jump tribes? I don't like to be lonely in tribal wars I like to talk to ppl:) thats what its all about. HSG... what do you mean setting up ODR??? Dude youve got to many girls xD

Oh and about lilly she let her brother play for her for a week or so. He has no idea about the war or anything but hes an experienced player in .ro or something like that. Stop trying to frame me or accuse me for being a refugee because when I changed to a new tribe the attacks have stopped for over 2 weeks.
Oh and Shubkriti lol I told you to never trust them when we were merging... lol and why the hell did we merge with you guys anyways... you shouldve merged into us...

DeletedUser

This part is pretty convoluted, I don't really know what you were trying to say. You listed several good reasons for not getting along with MORGUL but I don't really see what you were trying to accomplish with your message. Break the MORGUL/ODR alliance then take out one or both? You have a bigger tribe than either I don't really see the point in all the shenanigans.

I'm not going to go run around playing detective. If hes been a refugee that long why is he still alive? You shouldn't stop attacking someone just because they jump to another tribe. That just gives the new tribe justification to hang on to the refugee because you are giving him time to rebuild.

Has this little two/threeway war started up yet? If so lets see some stats.

Oh, I apologise for the breifing about the mail wasnt too clear on its true meaning. It was wrote so that I could test the member wanting an invite true meaning. If he was what he said he was wanting to join as he doesn't want to be apart of them anymore or reasons along them lines he would of sent the mail as it wouldn't affected him what happened to the alliance. But, he didnt so I knew he did speak the whole truth :icon_razz:

The refugee point it was bought about a while back when he ran into Morgul at the time we wanted him out they refused so we moved on. In the future we will be much more violent in our approach.:icon_evil:

Stas wanted, shame they disbanded so early on, here are one week stats. :icon_rolleyes:

Side 1:
Tribes: {~OS~}
Players:
Side 2:
Tribes: MORDOR MORGUL
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers:
Side 1: 103
Side 2: 54
Difference: 49
image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 14
Side 2: 4
Difference: 10
image.php

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 537,629
Side 2: 108,656
Difference: 428,973
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 89,302
Side 2: 19,361
Difference: 69,941
image.php

Didnt actually realised we lost villages but 2 was Tecsatan renobling his villages back so 2 on ours and theres are cancelled out :icon_cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol They put up much more of a fight but do you know that some of your barb vills get counted in? lol and look at you guys 100 counquers in 49 hours?...