OT user of the month / wall of fame

DeletedUser

Here's the deal. We need a real wall of fame, not just something where you nominate yourself or where you can vote all the users you like. Monthly we vote/discuss/debate about who should be the OT user of the month and that person gets avatar he/she is using at the time framed on the wall of fame. You shouldn't take previous achievements into consideration as this thread is not about who has done something awsome in the past, this is about who's hot now! I hope that people will be able to decide who deserves the title and hopefully there wouldn't be much dispute about who that person is, so please try to back up why that person deserves the title. I shall be the judge and the one to hang that framed pic on the wall, if I seem to be very biased ask mods to steal this thread from me.

Wall of fame:
Tumbleweed.gif

DeletedUser

Now discuss who's the best OT user of September, 2008

DeletedUser

Damn why don't you make a 'who does the most work in OT' thread I would win that :(

DeletedUser

A bit premature but so far I'd say lixalot just because of the crazy images in that topic. I'm not here often but that's my 2 cents, a nickel and a coupon.

DeletedUser

Damn why don't you make a 'who does the most work in OT' thread I would win that :(

It's an excellent contribution in my opinion and I think it warrants recognition ^___^

I appear to be controlling half the army though >_>

DeletedUser25093

Hmmmm I like the idea of this thread.

Hai to everybody btw.

DeletedUser

I dont want to nominate myself but ive been making better threads and I have better conversations now :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser25093

Can't nominate myself. I have been completely inactive for the past 2 weeks. Then again, that does make me better then half of OT...