Otherworld and Grepolis Crap! :)

DeletedUser

Right, trolls and all other external posters who insist on bringing otherworlds and Grepolis into our forum:

HERE IT IS!

DeletedUser

Why the hate campaign against Grep its a decent game.

Yea .. until you realise pretty much whoever buys gold coins (prem) gets a major advantage over those that don't - Sort of like giving us a feature in TW where we can spend 100PP for a week and all of our troops get a 20% boost to fighting power - Even the upcoming account manager isn't that bad :icon_rolleyes:

mike62

Yea .. until you realise pretty much whoever buys gold coins (prem) gets a major advantage over those that don't - Sort of like giving us a feature in TW where we can spend 100PP for a week and all of our troops get a 20% boost to fighting power - Even the upcoming account manager isn't that bad :icon_rolleyes:

You have a similar thing in Tribal wars and it doesnt give you that much of an advantage when you have villages in double figures, and the boost to fighting power isnt that high, dont know which world you played but it has never been that high.
And in moral worlds you lose this advantage.

DeletedUser

World 1 (Alpha) - It is 20%.

-The High priestess has an especially good relationship with the gods. She increases your favour production by 50% and supports your mythical units so they fight 20% stronger.
-The commander enjoys the highest regard among your troops. He is able to increase your troop's motivation even further, so land units fight 20% stronger.
-The Captain is an experienced seafarer who has already defeated many enemy fleets. His experience is a valuable enhancement of your naval battle force, so naval units fight 20% stronger.
http://wiki.en.grepolis.com/wiki/Premium

Premium in tribal wars simply makes it easier to manage your own account, it doesn't allow you to send more attacks than someone with a non-pa can, it doesn't give your troops a boost in fighting power etc - So it isn't the same.

Morale worlds - The 20% boost to troops pretty much cuts down morale penalties, so I don't see your point...

mike62

I havent played TW for an age, but (correct me if im wrong) premium makes it easier for you to run an account and grow quicker than people without it, so apart from the attack bonus its basically the same.

DeletedUser

I havent played TW for an age, but (correct me if im wrong) premium makes it easier for you to run an account and grow quicker than people without it, so apart from the attack bonus its basically the same.

yes and no...

it requires some know how to properly use the premium account to take full advantage of it benefits and while it indirectly saves some time...it does not directly save time.

basically the difference is like that of the .net server and .us server. While in .net premium account allows for scripts and some features that saves time through less clicking, more efficient use of time and mass recruiting and such...it does not directly save time like that in the .us server where you actually pay to speed up upgrades and such.

mike62

I still think the premium on both games helps gameplay. Yes there are benefits with attacking but these can be negated by researching items in your academy or even building defensive towers. No one can knock the benefits gained in Grepo from having premium if they use the same in TW.
There arent many serious players in Grepo that dont use premium and legal scripts to work with without them you would be left behind.

DeletedUser

I would never play a browsergame where you can for example pay to have a stronger this or pay to speed something up etc. The TW premium is nice, it saves people alot of time that are big and are playing this game serious, but without premium you can manage as well I suppose.(well not really ^^) BUt you know what I mean, It so boring that someone would be able to overpower you mearily by spending more money ^^

mike62

You dont have to pay you can earn it free so everyone has the chance to gain premium by using gratis pay. All you have to do is fill in a few surveys and othr bits of stuff and the premium is credited to you, this evens the game out early game so everyone start with a level playing field.