OTTO - NAM war gifs

DeletedUser120876

I honestly think, still both tribes has chances, in the north and south, otto is wining, but in the middle off the world, nam is and so fast.

good luck everyone

ACSszfEW6LA8Ue9MTsNpJHNtaMsJLcq-4bD8sO8BKQ=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no

DeletedUser120876

Nam didnt looses anything, lets be real, we just have a bunch off crazy Deutch players, with some shitty coplayers, and of course the power off....

river_otter.jpg

L0V3

These makes the difference.

DeletedUser122029

Why couldn't ye recruit vendetta when he applied so we could of rekt him :D

DeletedUser122375

well, as far is could see today you wouldnt rekt anyone who knows the game a little.

DeletedUser120876

Why couldn't ye recruit vendetta when he applied so we could of rekt him :D
why we will join someone thath will give us by FREE all his villages?

villages > possible future betraitor. 0 loyalty to project.

DeletedUser120959

thats why we germans never play on normal tw worlds... if NAM is everything you have on .net then we will just keep playing on german servers :D

H1CKH4CK

I honestly think, still both tribes has chances, in the north and south, otto is wining, but in the middle off the world, nam is and so fast.

well, over one week nam had enough time to prepare against us.. for a while we had a 3 front war..
so we only lost the middle because we were still tired from the "war" angel/rev. no troops etc

DeletedUser122029

thats why we germans never play on normal tw worlds... if NAM is everything you have on .net then we will just keep playing on german servers :D

lol dude 0 competition here apart some last second put together team from NAM.

@H1CKH4CK

you got obliterated please relax there dude.

DeletedUser120876

i can bet with you 5000 Premium points thath OTTO cant win a war like these in .es server

1-Otto playstyle will not work in .es i will say in you in watsap later if you qurius, but worlds are more slow and playing like you play, atleast in your account, will not work there, you will get rofl in 24 hours in a big war.

2-No coplay allowed

H1CKH4CK

i can bet with you 5000 Premium points thath OTTO cant win a war like these in .es server

1-Otto playstyle will not work in .es i will say in you in watsap later if you qurius, but worlds are more slow and playing like you play, atleast in your account, will not work there, you will get rofl in 24 hours in a big war.

2-No coplay allowed

spidey's style will not work in .es! explain why .es its so op.. :d

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
why would anyone care about es. , you joined .net and got your a$$ whopped

DeletedUser122375

Didnt someone call Ardeuz spanish elite? if thats the case than any good german player would just delete his account on that server out of boredom, no point to play worlds with no competition lmao

DeletedUser122029

Didnt someone call Ardeuz spanish elite? if thats the case than any good german player would just delete his account on that server out of boredom, no point to play worlds with no competition lmao

Lol select were a roll over :D Bragged about having hp won then end up getting destroyed because they didn't have time l0l

DeletedUser120876

yeah, ardeuz is one of the best .es players.

DeletedUser120876

Problem of the .es players( im from there but im in otto, ) they play like there, each one plays in his account, maybe some they play 2 but we usually(me too) we dont like sharing our account, so, thaths what happened, i also start the world playing alone and didnt do nothing, i loose in a row my 3 nukes witouth conquering a village, and i decide to support other accounts instead of going alone, anyway didnt do thath much. Im noob D:

PS: NAM After those 2 days

2ewf3a.jpg