OTTO - NAM war gifs

DeletedUser122029

grump rofl, worst account during this war lol merged for ranks then. good war otto. but my god these hps drain the life out of you.

DeletedUser120876

if you saying thaths the worst account in the clasic, for attacking like thath, then what are you thath even if they attack bad, you get rofled? lmao

giphy.gif

Mulm

grump rofl, worst account during this war lol merged for ranks then. good war otto. but my god these hps drain the life out of you.

NAM losers didn't manage to win the world with 30% or so more villages and a disgusting backstab. get out, learn and maybe try again

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120876

You calling shit to the ones thath eat you, if we are shit, then what you are? learning to loose is a underrated skill.

DeletedUser122029

lol otto recruited the win, with mama and prince, NAM would of killed you guys which we was

DeletedUser120876

lol otto recruited the win, with mama and prince, NAM would of killed you guys which we was
are we saying recruiting is bad? we are saying thath you fairly 50% off world, when you destroy select, and you still loose and dont even understand thath, you have more villages and you still loose war. Nothing more dude.

DeletedUser122029

are we saying recruiting is bad? we are saying thath you fairly 50% off world, when you destroy select, and you still loose and dont even understand thath, you have more villages and you still loose war. Nothing more dude.

without them recruits NAM won. so yes, you guys only won because you recruited. nothing more.

Mulm

aren't you the guy that had the balls to say after the backstab that - no matter what - the better tribe will win? yet here you are trying to find an excuse for your loss. get over it

Muldie325

Both your tribes are shit. Neither tribe had any players who knew what they were doing, then OTTO recruited two who did. 2 > 0 so OTTO won.

@the guy who said "you just nobled more barbs than us", no shit. That's what I tried telling you guys in the NAM skype chat (assuming you're in NAM). You should have been nobling barbs. Not nobling barbs on this world makes you a bad player, not a good one.

DeletedUser120959

Both your tribes are shit. Neither tribe had any players who knew what they were doing, then OTTO recruited two who did. 2 > 0 so OTTO won.

@the guy who said "you just nobled more barbs than us", no shit. That's what I tried telling you guys in the NAM skype chat (assuming you're in NAM). You should have been nobling barbs. Not nobling barbs on this world makes you a bad player, not a good one.

wow a wild trash talker appeared

did we noble your ass from the hpw or why do u cry so hard