OTTO - NAM war gifs

Muldie325

wow a wild trash talker appeared

did we noble your ass from the hpw or why do u cry so hard

I only played the world for like 4 days total and then went on holiday so I wouldn't exactly say you nobled me.

I'm crying because having an 11 year history with this game it is a big part of my identity, and I take pride in the level of efficiency and optimization that true top players and tribes play this game with. So to see tribes that are such poor representations of those qualities beating their chests on here is insulting to my culture and heritage.

Muldie325

Yet all players on your account ran for the hills when prince came knocking lol.

upload_2018-8-1_0-54-22.png

Pretty sure our account died here, don't think anyone really logged in during that time except to reset the AM if even that. Looks like someone tried to pick things up shortly before the war started but then having to defend alone obvs couldn't do it.

I don't really know though cause I was on holiday during that time as I said, and had only played for ~4 days before that.

Ultra Instinct

Yea Muldie, that's what happened with the whole of NAM as well everyone went on holidays :D....

On a more serious note, well done OTTO, you done good. Better then us at least I guess, the only player on this world that deserves any good mention until now is Prince in my opinion. That was the difference between the two tribes so well done there, you carried your tribe. Had vendetta not been a bitch and quit or atleast let us internal him before he got Op'd we would have had a better chance but hey, in all honestly that is not OTTO's problem but a fault with us. I guess we should have realized that Vendetta was a selfish player and not a teamplayer and Op'd him ourselves as he never supported anyone a single time...

In summary, well done guys you played well

Muh -Bowl full of soul

Muldie325

I guess we should have realized that Vendetta was a selfish player and not a teamplayer and Op'd him ourselves as he never supported anyone a single time...

You really should have. I don't believe any player on Vendetta wanted to win the world as a member of NAM, so it would have happened sooner or later though had we not stopped playing.

Ultra Instinct

Yeah I guess we should have...

On another note, was this an honest mistake or is there some kind of reasoning behind it :rolleyes: (this was the second noble in a train if wondering)

upload_2018-7-31_16-49-42.png

DeletedUser119168

Congrats to OTTO. A win is a win, no matter how it happens. You guys did well.

I think both sides were a bit disappointed in it, though.

Muldie, I am not sure how you can act all high and mighty and claim you are a top player. Even before you quit, me and a few other players called exactly what would happen to your acct. If you have a track record of vanishing to the point people talk about it the moment you enter a tribe chat, you may want to reevaluate yourself as a "top player." Or however you worded it.

Disclaimer: Before it gets said, I am not at all claiming to be good myself. I am a random/unknown person to most.

DeletedUser120959

Yeah I guess we should have...

On another note, was this an honest mistake or is there some kind of reasoning behind it :rolleyes: (this was the second noble in a train if wondering)

View attachment 2028

Our account is played by 10 year old children since we saw that you guys have no skill and started to bitchmove other tribes.

no need to play seriously haha

DeletedUser122375

Wow so much talking.
@ Vendetta Holiday guy: Taking your account was nothing to be proud of. Pretty much just an inactive acc we conquered and thanks to that we got big as fuck.

After that we were able to just roll over NAM like a machine. They never rly fought back though. Never even tried to attack our frontline with multiple offs. Just a pretty sad actions with 900 nobles. Only 2 players of NAM were smart enough to actually split high with nobles and were able to take some villages (well, we retook them of course). Every1 else just derped and we could easily snipe every noble.

The most funny part is how most ppls feel confident to flame in the Pub now, even after they cried that they couldnt take anything from NAM in the north because they got everything sniped etc. At least have the guts to respect ur enemy when he was on the same skill level as you.
Arrogance is for players that actually smashed the enemy.

Muldie325

If you have a track record of vanishing to the point people talk about it the moment you enter a tribe chat, you may want to reevaluate yourself as a "top player."

I would evaluate people's strength of play based on their actual play when they do play, as opposed to whether or not they play. If a football player in the world cup came on the field for 15 mins, scored 3 goals and then got subbed out, does that make them a worse player than the guy who never touches the ball but stays on the field the entire match?

What matters is whether or not our disappearing was due to us being beaten, or just due to us losing motivation to play/having higher priorities. This is something that's difficult to prove. However as per the screenshot earlier, our growth ceased suddenly a week before we had any attacks, and I believe this is evidence enough that the attacks were not the reason for the account to disappear.

@Prince.. I never said taking our account was anything to be proud of.. in fact you should be ashamed of the numbers of troops you wasted in the process. Rank 1 ODD without even logging in/getting support. Thanks for that.

DeletedUser93681

The *Vendetta..account should have been dreamswept the first time they didn't send support and attacks. Clearly not team players. And the YOU-MAD-BRO? thingy should have never have happened. Many in Nam did not agree with what happened with that account.

Congrats OTTO you played a good clean game. Dont see that much, any more lol. This was my first hp and I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the fun :)

DeletedUser122029

Wow so much talking.
@ Vendetta Holiday guy: Taking your account was nothing to be proud of. Pretty much just an inactive acc we conquered and thanks to that we got big as fuck.

After that we were able to just roll over NAM like a machine. They never rly fought back though. Never even tried to attack our frontline with multiple offs. Just a pretty sad actions with 900 nobles. Only 2 players of NAM were smart enough to actually split high with nobles and were able to take some villages (well, we retook them of course). Every1 else just derped and we could easily snipe every noble.

The most funny part is how most ppls feel confident to flame in the Pub now, even after they cried that they couldnt take anything from NAM in the north because they got everything sniped etc. At least have the guts to respect ur enemy when he was on the same skill level as you.
Arrogance is for players that actually smashed the enemy.

This ^ thanks prince, was a good world up until vendetta could of had a long good war.

@Spidey you keep calling us crap etc, you guys were getting trashed until prince carried ye over the line. even not you still struggle to cap villages. How did your trains go this morning on teh spear? nuke timed half infront and no def behind lol :D

Anyway gg otto, hopefully another no haul hp comes up where we meet again.

DeletedUser122375

@Prince.. I never said taking our account was anything to be proud of.. in fact you should be ashamed of the numbers of troops you wasted in the process. Rank 1 ODD without even logging in/getting support. Thanks for that.

I was just saying, that noone in ur acc did anything. Wasnt even flaming you. Sad that little girls like you always feel offended over nothing. So funny
And we should be ashamed that we cleaned ur villages? Like are u actually dumb?
Just because you nobled ur entire tribe and pushed like a madman not every1 else has to play like that. Get out of the Pub u pathetic pusher.

DeletedUser65288

I stopped logging long before we were even recruited into NAM, I don’t even know who was playing at that point