Otto

Repinski

Yes repinski my post got owned. :S I only said my opinion and as DITM said they have taken 12 villages from him so I wasn't exactly wrong was I. I didn't post saying 'Ah sik man, those otto dudes are pwning Who?'
I just said they were taking villages which they were/are. So please be quiet unless you have something useful or truthful to say. Thanks.

That was posted a long time ago and so I am not going to comment back on that as there is no point in doing so.

DeletedUser

And yet repinski in saying you are not going to comment back you commented back. You sure do have a lot of those things we call brain cells dont you [/sarcasm]

Repinski

Is what I meant by that post was I wasn't going to flame you back/comment on what you said :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

lol the 4incher just doesnt get the point does he?

The 4 incher? Mature :icon_rolleyes: but what grounds do you place this on. I really wouldnt get involved as it is really none of your business. I know you and repinski have a little thing for each other but I'm sure he is more then capable of sticking up for himself. Also what point don't I get, because at the moment the only point I am getting is a general hatred for repinski, even from his former 'tribemates.' Dull? Repinski a tad rich isn't it. I you have left the game and remain on the forums, and yet you bring nothing to them whatsoever except a person that everyone else wants to continually flame in the hope that you will leave world 33 and everything to do with it.

DeletedUser

sorry mineslong, i have nothing against you but i have to defend rep at all costs! :'{

Repinski

@ Mines Long

Umm without me this forum would be nearly dead, I am one of the main posters here and with my remarks I draw people here to post on them. Even if they are flaming me I am still helping keep the W33 forums alive. If you have noticed I don't post much in the W24 forums because I am not needed to keep them alive there. There are a lot of people that post way more then me here but I honestly can't say I have seen someone that has posted more then me here in the W33 forums. Big Bobbert is up there but I don't think he passes me. I think a post count should be done between every currently active W33 poster.

DeletedUser

wow, your giving yourself too much credit, your good kid you really are, but when I'm around your the 2nd best.

Repinski

wow, your giving yourself too much credit, your good kid you really are, but when I'm around your the 2nd best.

I'd comment on that but I think it is time to get back on topic here.

So DiTM how is the slaughter of FLAG coming along?

DeletedUser

@ Mines Long

Umm without me this forum would be nearly dead, I am one of the main posters here and with my remarks I draw people here to post on them. Even if they are flaming me I am still helping keep the W33 forums alive. If you have noticed I don't post much in the W24 forums because I am not needed to keep them alive there. There are a lot of people that post way more then me here but I honestly can't say I have seen someone that has posted more then me here in the W33 forums. Big Bobbert is up there but I don't think he passes me. I think a post count should be done between every currently active W33 poster.

I dont think anyone has given you the title of "keeping the forums alive".
Self proclamed...
I would rather there be fewer posts and not have to go through derailed posts, than to have to see you posting in every thread, and basically derailing everythinng.... Either because you like a fight or because you seem to draw peoples attention, or because you post an opinion on everything, i dont care...
Get over yourself, and bugger off to a forum that cares.

Honestly mate, respect for a forum active pesron, but your now hanging around like a bad smell.
An opinion is fine, but why come back and keep saying things to defend yourself, when you invited yourself to post anyway?

DeletedUser81101

We finally may be getting some people willing to contribute to operations seriously. yay!

DeletedUser51390

Anybody that knows W24 history (I do) can safely call Who? the MANIC of W33. Who? is the MANIC of W33.

Erm,... I know w24 history, and We more of a kinky if anything...if you knew the history of this world you could agree... it was pervis(duke/founder of kinky) who initially made the comment so I feel comfortable saying that :icon_wink:

Repinski

They warred MANIC and later moved into S²ORM. You can't consider it a merge because not that many went there. A lot went in active.

DeletedUser

@ Mines Long

I liked this bit. I am afraid I don't check the world 24 forums because i don't play them, i would feel everything i say would be irrelevant and so would everyone else posting in a world they dont play anymore where they are not wanted, oh wait i guess not everyone realises this :icon_rolleyes:

Repinski

If you paid any attention at all you will have realized I have been posting here less and less because the world is progressing past my knowledge of it. I will still post on things I am knowledgeable about.