Ottoman Army

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It's not only the fact that they are doing it on the forum. They're doing it on their profile in game as well. I have seen players with comments about their tribe not letting you in unless you speak turkish. I know that is illegal as that is discrimination based on race. The admins need to do something about these guys fast or there will be a tribe called the KKK and black people will start to be singled out.

And we know how quickly any tribe called KKK would get disbanded, even if it stood for something like "Kool Kids Klub".

I havnt seen anything about only being able to join if you're turkish (probably because its written in turkish) but something has to be done about that.

DeletedUser

It's not only the fact that they are doing it on the forum. They're doing it on their profile in game as well. I have seen players with comments about their tribe not letting you in unless you speak turkish. I know that is illegal as that is discrimination based on race. The admins need to do something about these guys fast or there will be a tribe called the KKK and black people will start to be singled out.

oh crap, what I meant is: there is already a kkk:icon_eek:

DeletedUser2806

lookout they will send there turkish war machines after you

(rawr):villagers:

DeletedUser

Found the player... his name is okkancan.

The following is a direct quote from his profile:
okkancan's profile said:
WE ARE GETTING JUST TURK'S

ßilsinlerki biz Türkler sadece ALLAH'ın ve Türk bayrağının önünde eğiliriz!!!

Türk ittifaklar sizden ricam davet yollamayın vede ittifağa katılmak istiyosanız bana değil cokrail53 e msj atın!

The following is a quote from the rules:
Tribal Wars Rules said:
Tribal Wars in an English game. English should be the only used language since it is the only language that is understood by everyone! All profiles and descriptions have to be in English. It is not allowed to create tribes just for one nationality or language and to exclude other players because of their nationality. There will be no replies to support requests written in other languages. Repeated violations of that rule will lead to an account ban.

Well, as far as I'm concerned every player with any language other than english deservese an account ban and every tribe with any language other than english in their profile should be force disbanded by the admins and the leaders should be banned.

I havnt seen anything about only being able to join if you're turkish (probably because its written in turkish) but something has to be done about that.
See, now it's even written in english so they can shove it in our face.

DeletedUser2806

GET THE PITCH FORKS AND TORCHES! mob time yayaya :icon_twisted:

Disarranger

hey guys ;

i said i'm sorry for this ok ?

Why u r still speaking about this thats right i wont write more Turkish...

Be relax ..

DeletedUser2806

Blood violance ! i say we all unite n rim them with our invisable troops... :lol:

DeletedUser2806

It's and invasion XD to the lifeboats Everyman for himsefl!

DeletedUser

And we know how quickly any tribe called KKK would get disbanded, even if it stood for something like "Kool Kids Klub".

There is a tribe called KKK on world 1, in fact they just recently advertised looking for members on the boards here...

DeletedUser

there's one in this world already:

Properties
Name: Kegans Kool Klan
Tag: KKK

DeletedUser

there's one in this world already:

Properties
Name: Kegans Kool Klan
Tag: KKK
I really resent bringing up the KKK now. I didn't want to know that there were still racists out there let alone playing tribal wars.

DeletedUser68

yes there are, to bad we have to see them:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Hey everybody..

Pls little respect.:icon_cool:

Us? A little respect? How about you have some respect for an ENGLISH GAME. It is stated in several places very clearly that this is an ENGLISH GAME so please you have some respect for that and speak in our language. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Dissaranger, please ensure that your posts are posted in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.