~OU~ War Stats

DeletedUser

Stellro, is it possible for you to come up with a set of statistics that appear to be more realistic? Like including the booted members, only ~OK~ (the former ~OU~ tribe), members from former ~OU~ transferred elsewhere, WOTB and tribeless accounts suspected to be under their control.

Thanks in advance.

stellro

BBB - I will get somebody to do this to include players like Judah / yakamo etc

DeletedUser

BBB - I will get somebody to do this to include players like Judah / yakamo etc

1, 2, 3, NOT IT!

Should we create a new thread for stats against OK/KO/WOTB? Like the mod said on the declaration thread, it's no longer needed since OU/WOTB is no more :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Maybe get the mod to just amend the thread title and it will continue to function well?

Just a thought.

DeletedUser

1, 2, 3, NOT IT!

Should we create a new thread for stats against OK/KO/WOTB? Like the mod said on the declaration thread, it's no longer needed since OU/WOTB is no more :icon_biggrin:

thats utrue...the mod failed lol:p
OU has not disbanded. merged with KEA and we changed the name. so starts OD etc are still here.
and WOTB still exists even if it's a ghost town lol

DeletedUser

Well the title could be "The Remnants of OU is in Chaos" - just a thought :lol:

hmmm that would be if it was just 3-4 players left here. but you know we have more:icon_wink:

we have your spies too lol

DeletedUser

I am just looking for the appropriate thread for flaming goh, Can anybody point me in the right direction? :s