Our Counter proposal...

DeletedUser

Yeah, you really show your tribes testicular fortitude by declaring for no proper reason on a different tribe. I think somebodies ego was just a little hurt since this must have been one of the first times they ever got a little power. What idiot doesn't put in terms for nobling boundaries with a NAP of all relations. After realizing your mistake, the only way to keep your precious ego intact was to declare like a big boy.

And if -MM-s leadership was truly stellar and had so much confidence in their members to declare a second war, then they shouldn't be picking a fight where they share a very small front compared to declaring a real war which would have real expansion opportunities for all members, not just a select few that are close to that front already.

/me looks at map.

Oh I see why you wanted this "war" so bad now :lol:. Selfish leaders ftw!

Once again your ignorance is glaring. Due to the leadership of -MM- EVERY single member is on the same war front, DUR, every member has expansion opportunities to the southwest. If you knew anything about me or -MM- you would have already known that I immediately began the migration of all northern members to the southwestern war front the moment they joined -MM-. A little power? Funny, I founded, duked, and led the winning tribe of W18 for over 2 years.

-MM- is a war tribe, we don't need reasons to declare war other than "we want your villages" Secondly, even if that was a real nap (which it wasn't, why would we nap a garbage tribe like Tutti, seriously?) We still wouldn't have established "boundaries and conditions" The conditions for all diplomatic dealings with -MM- are the same, make an aggressive act against us, and we will declare war, done. That's simple enough for even small minded people to comprehend, so you should hopefully be able to understand it. If you noble in our backline without our permission this is an aggressive act, and will be handled accordingly.

And your "selfish leader" comment is laughable, ask any member of -MM- what they think of my leadership skills or whether they think I am selfish. The response will be universal, and is demonstrated in game by their incredible teamwork and loyalty.

DeletedUser67005

I want Tutti to win here. Not because I like them, because I don't, but because Zurtle is just a fail leader. It's his own fault for not setting proper bounds and he just looks like bad for declaring over it.

There was never a NAP. We have never had diplomatic relations with Tutti (both current and original) until we declared on them.

And how does he look like an idiot for declaring war on a tribe who nobled in our territory, exactly?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Obviously you don't understand the English language, I specifically state that its their members nobling minuscule barbs.

I originally asked what account you were on... but I figured it out. Endless... Such a lil guy ;)

DeletedUser

Please be careful with insults. I edited them out without punishing this time, but anything crossing the RL line again will be removed, and you will be hit with a punishment for it.

DeletedUser

What a Laugh. Xenomorph, Seriously, You are Skittles, Skittles are tasty. -MM- Eat Skittles.

As For a Nap. Well, You were enemies when in Oh yeah, And were losing against every tribe in existence even with your former tribe mates. And You left, changed your name and Expected to What?
Get a Nap with Oh yeah and -MM-. Why? it's tribal wars for gods sake. You want to sit on the arse end of the world and noble barbs and internals go ahead just don't make the rest of us listen to you whine about it when you don't get your way. Fact is I know of two or three members of the current Tutti who have attacked -MM-. And I can't check twstats atm but I am pretty sure you guys are to scared to be attacking Oh yeah(gods only know why) . So what exactly are the rest of you doing?

Fail tribe, with your Fail leadership And barley a member Prepared to pitch In. The whole idea of tribal wars as I see it is to win the world. Be apart of the Winning side to conquer Every player and village to stand against them. What Hope does Tutti ever have to achieve this.

Best of Luck on your next world. :p

DeletedUser102906

but we want to be friends with everyone and to add them on facebook o_O

DeletedUser

Its true, Zurtle is a great leader :icon_smile: Much rather play with him then against him.

DeletedUser100410

I still fail to understand why this Tutti noob barb noblers decided to noble some 300 pt barbs in the middle of -MM- territory... they wanted -MM- to declare on them?

that is the reason?

DeletedUser102906

@orsio
No,we nobled so many barbs and there are no any close to us ;) we needed new barb "farm" :)

DeletedUser

Ask Pwnage if he ever knew about any Nap with Tutti, ask any member of -MM- if they ever knew about any nap with Tutti. There was never a nap, I told you we had a nap, just so I could get the satisfaction of calling you a liar when you accused me of breaking the nap

So wait, you lied to me about having a NAP, because you want to be able to call me a liar? Hypocrisy must be your religion.

Bottom line is we don't like you, you are liars, you are spineless, and you are weak, so we will destroy you.

You say we lied, but we didn't. We were honestly planning on attacking OHYEAH when on the last minute, Marline got a merge arrangement and found that the better choice at the end of the day, at that point in time. All parties were informed of this, and there was only a very short timespan between us (the leaders) knowing about the merge and us already enforcing the merge. We did not knowingly stall or deceive any party.

You on the other hand signed an agreement for a NAP, which you had no interest of honoring. With you not telling me that to me in person, one could go as far and call you spineless, regardless of it being a prank or not.

Last but not least you actually wanting to do something as pathetic as 'prank' a tribe by abusing your position as a diplomat/leader for personal gratification. I personally consider that to be weak leadership.

So, at the end of the day you pretty much think we're a level below your class, but in reality you're several beneath ours. Doing things we've never even considered doing, which you justify with something as mere as a personal opinion of me and my tribe. I'd take a deep look in the mirror, because you're not so great as your overinflated ego thinks you are.

I still fail to understand why this Tutti noob barb noblers decided to noble some 300 pt barbs in the middle of -MM- territory... they wanted -MM- to declare on them?

that is the reason?

Good question. For the record, it's one your new leaders (Remember you were a 'Tutti noob barb nobler' not so long ago) never asked. We sent those nobles approximately 3 to 5 days before I opened up discussions for a NAP. At the time we sent those nobles we were considering resuming our longrange war with -MM-. Due to that a few of our more eager members sent some trains your way to prepare for such a scenario.

However, after a few days we all agreed that the distance was too great for it to be a feasable expansion avenue for all of our members. Because we did have a few border times we didn't want to fret about, we asked for a NAP. If you'd of turned us down at the spot, we wouldn't of cared much because of the aforementioned reason: you're too far.

DeletedUser

you were honestly planning on attacking OHYeah and at the last minute decided to change that totally and go a different direction? And you decide to hack on Z about leadership? sounds a little scattered to me and I dont think your leadership is qualified to comment on ours.

DeletedUser100410

However, after a few days we all agreed that the distance was too great for it to be a feasable expansion avenue for all of our members. Because we did have a few border times we didn't want to fret about, we asked for a NAP. If you'd of turned us down at the spot, we wouldn't of cared much because of the aforementioned reason: you're too far.

When u asked for a NAP,,, did u inform -MM- that you were going to noble some 20/30 400pt barbs in the middle of their territory?

Let me guess: NO, you didnt.

In every world i played nobling a barb in the middle of another tribe territory is an act of war. So you were asking for a NAP while you had already started an act of war.

I think the Tutti leadership proved their total failure the moment they decided to merge with OHYEAH when they were actually doing plans to declare on them, which was a good move imho at that time.

So they merged, then they left (at least some of them) to reform Tutti, leaving some good players behind that are still in OHYEAH.

Then they decide to war MM, but some moments later they ask for a NAP

My conclusion is that you dont have a clue of what to do, right?

DeletedUser100410

you were honestly planning on attacking OHYeah and at the last minute decided to change that totally and go a different direction? And you decide to hack on Z about leadership? sounds a little scattered to me and I dont think your leadership is qualified to comment on ours.

I think Tutti leadership has proven to be the worst on this World by far.

Other tribes leadership (OHYEAH) is non existant imho. But i think its better to do nothing than to make one wrong decision aftet the other.

DeletedUser102906

but we still like cookies and want all of you to be our facebook friends :(

DeletedUser

I like the amount of BS in this thread, specially by Orsio cause its just hilarious.

@Orsycho
20/30 barbs? Sorry divide by ten and much much closer, plus I pointed out we did it for a joke.
We merged because we felt it was the best option, not because we were scared. If we were scared then we wouldnt have left...

@50calibre
Have you been keeping track of -MM-'s recent nobles and leadership decisions? Because what they are doing is beyhond critizing but up in the realms of Miss Justein Bieber. Which is most likely Zurtles icon...

DeletedUser100410

I like the amount of BS in this thread, specially by Orsio cause its just hilarious.

@Orsycho
20/30 barbs? Sorry divide by ten and much much closer, plus I pointed out we did it for a joke.

you really need to learn to count (or go to school to learn rather than posting here)

tutti nobled 19 barbs in the last week in k77 and 78

Please dont post BS if u have nothing intelligent to say...

DeletedUser100410

but we still like cookies and want all of you to be our facebook friends :(

apart from posting total irrelevant and childish comments, care to explain the tactic of nobling a 300 pt barb and try to stack it ?

i like to make Death Stars in enemy territory (in previous worlds) but trying to do one on a 300 pt village with VHQ 5 and no wall is one of the stupidest things ive seen in TW, dont u agree?

DeletedUser

yeah tutti leadership did want to declare on ohyeah, because I tried recruiting 6 of there members. They then changed there mind and this merge was brought together. If I had to change everything now, I would of rather of went to war... Not because I dont like Tutti (only some members) but because ohyeah was in a better state before the merge then it is now. Anyone who really knows me knows I loved OHYEAH. Everything that has transpired over the last few months was partially my fault. but OHYEAH is not OHYEAH anymore. same name, different tribe. I no longer play an account in OHYEAH. I was playing the Pete552. account, and was in a leadership role.

Now here is the reason why I quit the PETE552. account.

I simply was landlocked. I was in talks with multiple tribes about joining. I was not giving away information but rather trying to find a way out of the tribe. (all the leaders of MoM, [T], -MM-, and Tutti had talks with me to join there tribe at one point or another) Even w2v had a player talk to me. (he might of done this on his own) Now, I was stuck. I had talked to 4/5 tribes about joining. All of them came with decent propositions. I was hours away from joining [T], and MoM blocked it. Now anyone who knows how I play accounts, I like to attack... I outsmarted myself. I put myself into a bad spot. I will be the first to admit I should of never been in talks with more then one tribe at one time. My motto in this game is attack first and answer questions later.... I got away from my own game.