Our Counter proposal...

DeletedUser

yeah tutti leadership did want to declare on ohyeah, because I tried recruiting 6 of there members. They then changed there mind and this merge was brought together. If I had to change everything now, I would of rather of went to war... Not because I dont like Tutti (only some members) but because ohyeah was in a better state before the merge then it is now. Anyone who really knows me knows I loved OHYEAH. Everything that has transpired over the last few months was partially my fault. but OHYEAH is not OHYEAH anymore. same name, different tribe. I no longer play an account in OHYEAH. I was playing the Pete552. account, and was in a leadership role.

Now here is the reason why I quit the PETE552. account.

I simply was landlocked. I was in talks with multiple tribes about joining. I was not giving away information but rather trying to find a way out of the tribe. (all the leaders of MoM, [T], -MM-, and Tutti had talks with me to join there tribe at one point or another) Even w2v had a player talk to me. (he might of done this on his own) Now, I was stuck. I had talked to 4/5 tribes about joining. All of them came with decent propositions. I was hours away from joining [T], and MoM blocked it. Now anyone who knows how I play accounts, I like to attack... I outsmarted myself. I put myself into a bad spot. I will be the first to admit I should of never been in talks with more then one tribe at one time. My motto in this game is attack first and answer questions later.... I got away from my own game.

so you were in ohyeah and you convinced a tribe that was planning to go to war with you to flip and merge. that doesnt sound like something you need to take blame for but rather you should take credit for...haha

DeletedUser

W2V approaching random people in world and ask them to join.... o_O

same time their players accusing [T] of recruiting so many...

DeletedUser

W2V approaching random people in world and ask them to join.... o_O

same time their players accusing [T] of recruiting so many...

He never asked me to join, let me clarify. The player simply looked into my interest level into joining w2v and never officially asked me to join. He stated I would have to apply and go to w2v leadership. At no time did w2v leadership approach me.

DeletedUser

I like to think the account was being recruited by all the tribes because of the players on it... not because of the position. Leave it to you to burst my bubble ;)

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
nah you know thats not what i rly meant :) your a good player but just a added bonus was your location ;)

DeletedUser100410

CapownedU: so what account are un in now? or none?

Vispher is the Duke of OHYEAH now?

This morning 8 players from OHYEAH were dismissed. I am guessing they were dismissed and not left because none of them formed or joined another tribe. I know at least three of them that are not far from frontline and havent done anything on the MM war so that explains it also. OHYEAH is now under 100 million points and will probably loose their #3 spot as tribe on this world to MoM or MM

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
ohyeah is merging with T,MM & MoM :) in dou time there will be none left :) about new rank 3 ;) we all know who it will be :D

DeletedUser

CapownedU: so what account are un in now? or none?

Vispher is the Duke of OHYEAH now?

This morning 8 players from OHYEAH were dismissed. I am guessing they were dismissed and not left because none of them formed or joined another tribe. I know at least three of them that are not far from frontline and havent done anything on the MM war so that explains it also. OHYEAH is now under 100 million points and will probably loose their #3 spot as tribe on this world to MoM or MM

When I left the pete552. account vispher was the duke of OHYEAH. Binks was as well. The 8 members that were dismissed were all dead wgt. The only one with the exception was Emicarn, who was not all that chatty. As far as what account Im on,
Faded Dream world 61. ;) :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

He never asked me to join, let me clarify. The player simply looked into my interest level into joining w2v and never officially asked me to join. He stated I would have to apply and go to w2v leadership. At no time did w2v leadership approach me.

yeah thats how 90% of recruitments starts.

same thing. approaching someone to see hows he doing and he eventually end up in same tribe with you. is also called recruitment. :lol:

by any chance if you or jake the peg didn't refuse. they could have you in by now ;)

nothing is wrong with the recruiment itself you are good player i tend to believe and if i was duke of a tribe in w56 i would try getting you in as well... what is wrong here is W2V talk so much about [T] recruiting , when they are apparently trying the same thing . :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thanks for making assumptions about W2V recruitment. Did you perchance look at a map, too, or do you prefer to make assumptions without doing any research? :lol:

DeletedUser

obviously i make sure about what i write here. before publicizing it..

about the map... recruitment in k64 and K65 to avoid [T] expanding toward south seems logical enough to me.

you may decline it on forums. but your council is truly afraid of [T] mass growth in south.. and some other areas. thats what this recruitment requests shows at least.

Tazecca

obviously i make sure about what i write here. before publicizing it..

about the map... recruitment in k64 and K65 to avoid [T] expanding toward south seems logical enough to me.

you may decline it on forums. but your council is truly afraid of [T] mass growth in south.. and some other areas. thats what this recruitment requests shows at least.

I may have missed something but where did W2v recruit in the South...or aim too?

DeletedUser

Good to know at least someone out there knows better than we do. :icon_wink:

(or, perchance, a matter of arrogance - to presume to know things you have no information on? Who knows.)

Bo-John-bo

Hawk.Eye;6442360but your council is truly afraid of [T said:
mass growth in south.. and some other areas. thats what this recruitment requests shows at least.

Okay! Who told Hawk.Eye about our 'Pooped my pants, [T] are so awesome and scary' thread in the council forums? I know for a fact it wasn't me, I am too busy hiding behind my couch hoping [T] don't look my way :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Okay! Who told Hawk.Eye about our 'Pooped my pants, [T] are so awesome and scary' thread in the council forums? I know for a fact it wasn't me, I am too busy hiding behind my couch hoping [T] don't look my way :icon_redface:

you are funny.

@rukoh , i'm sure pete. acc can show you the emails if he feels like to ;)