Our Favourite Players of W60

DeletedUser

His hard head created the -sticky situation- in the first place ^^

I end my conflicts the same way I start them, with a good old headbutt. Infact, some conflicts have been started and ended with the same headbutt.

ashoka1

So, you read the title, and think "I wonder what that is..."

Basically, it's what it says on the tin, I want us all to share what we love about our favourite player on W60! It doesn't matter if they're big or good, you just have to love them the best! :D

Please share guys! I'd love to hear what we all have to say about our fellow W60 players :)

Back to topic

Who all are your fav player on w60.

DeletedUser108293

ampac, HTM, Ashoka1, likafilip are some of the best war players in SPAM I assume, most of SPAM is very good, just too lazy to name all of them.

And of course ??? is beast. lmao

DeletedUser112635

crazy eight, ash, butonol and ampac, all respected, great fighters and don't moan like a lot of Spam players do

DeletedUser

Danielfisher, no doubt
Dont hate me, i know this forum hasn't been posted on in some time.

DeletedUser108293

TCR lmao :D
my favourite player is Trojan T no doubt.

DeletedUser105935

dais proven best leader

louisa1 should a shame rip my friend
ampac just beast
danny knows i love him
htm poo and keith both suck upto me soo i like em :]
harris What a beast best offencive player in world
Sweet cedit were it is due your a great defender and a great attacker
ash what a guy just what a guy

dont be hating but i think he ment everyone but ste from tcr

DeletedUser

Well you don't count as TCR, as we all know you were only kept there out of pity.

DeletedUser105935

hahaha ste that why i was council till me and i left to go with atid

DeletedUser

Sam, you were kicked by Funk because you were too annoying, I know, I was there when they were discussing the reasons...

Snail, you joined late so what do you know :p

DeletedUser105935

sneak wasnt you who was kicked first and it was due to you

i was offerd back not a few days after but i decided to join atid99 in t.w.a and then 300 i then rejoined tcr so yoet again you talk from your backside hahahah

ste no one wants you here anymore go away

DeletedUser

And then you hopped accounts every time you saw more than 100 incs or lost more than 5 villages.
Oh, and let's not forget you went to SPAM.

DeletedUser

Sam, we were kicked at the same time as Funk was fed up with us. And lets not forget Sam, even 67 conquers (mostly against barbs), you only managed to get to 195k at your peak. And so what you re-joined TCR? I was asked back by Danny to play multi-million point accounts, so I don't see what your point is? And are you still crying about how I trolled you?

DeletedUser105935

Sam, we were kicked at the same time as Funk was fed up with us. And lets not forget Sam, even 67 conquers (mostly against barbs), you only managed to get to 195k at your peak. And so what you re-joined TCR? I was asked back by Danny to play multi-million point accounts, so I don't see what your point is? And are you still crying about how I trolled you?

And then you hopped accounts every time you saw more than 100 incs or lost more than 5 villages.
Oh, and let's not forget you went to SPAM.

Both these statements made me laughth.

wroc 3 accounts i have been on only one my cureent was ever really attacked were i had 1k incoming for many mounths while ??? had there mounth on top i heald the line with others 5k incmings most nukes from many accounts and of late we were opped in the north i luckily had a co to take some of the load and i do beilve we comeout with more than we started with.

ste every singal account you were on was ruined as soon as you got on the prime example being aviorr you quit as soon as any opp was thought about you turned and ran said rl issues yet baroned another world.

DeletedUser108935

Oh look people that quit there accounts because of incomings.