Our Mod darkaniken: Appreciation Thread

DeletedUser

Damn they discovered the hidden code!!! No body is safe!! Run!!! :icon_eek:

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was gonna make one of these, but Kankles beat me to it... :icon_sad: Oh well. Here's what I would have posted:

A Declaration of Love for Spencer

I would like to declare my undying love for our dear forum mod... :icon_redface: He's gonna go through through hell (actually, he's already there), and there's nothing he can do about it.

I hereby decree that the sole purpose of this thread is to worship Dark and increase his ego. So he doesn't chicken out on his plot to overthrow Jirki... ;)

Also, this will keep him moderately (bad pun, and I don't care >.<) happy so he's less likely to go on a wild rampage and find some reason infract us all for the sake of a few moments of sanity. :icon_biggrin:
Yes, I am a troll on this world. Yes, I do stalk Dark <3. -_-

DeletedUser

Good luck dark, hope i get to stay around here for awhile so we can bond some more <3

Undead Billy Mays

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
pills, where's that troll sig UBM made for you back in the spring. You outta use it.

troll.png

LoL

Hey Dark - I miss your face :icon_wink:

Sam, do you honestly think my ego can still grow at this point? I already ate yours, nearly doubling it's size.

Yours was always second to mine

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was gonna make one of these, but Kankles beat me to it... :icon_sad: Oh well. Here's what I would have posted:

Yes, I am a troll on this world. Yes, I do stalk Dark <3. -_-
I had to do it... since I will be on this world soon.:icon_cool:
Maybe if you'd have stayed out of trouble you'd have beat me. :icon_eek:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Awesomeness! W42 misses you dearly UBM. You've even been chosen for an award by a few people.
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=218338

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thought he quit to avoid joining a tribe with you in it. :icon_wink:

Anyway, this thread needs more of this:
love-heart-cloud.jpg

DeletedUser

Just like the other 52 worlds, who would have thought?!?

DeletedUser

Ok Mr. Technical. Like every other world that is still running.