OUR NEW MOD dawnrising27 APPRECIATION THREAD

DeletedUser93066

Welcome abroad dawnrising27. Glad to have you here. I was worried that we'd have to deal with Darkie ;/ However please keep my New ID clean. No more fraction and Warnings are welcome ;) All the best and your dedication has been appreciated.

DeletedUser

Btw. I am also Squirtle. More better than charmy because squirty is more nice name. Aint I correct?

dawnrising27

Welcome abroad dawnrising27. Glad to have you here. I was worried that we'd have to deal with Darkie ;/ However please keep my New ID clean. No more fraction and Warnings are welcome ;) All the best and your dedication has been appreciated.

Don't give me a reason too and we wont have any problems.

DeletedUser85711

Lol, already got a post deleted :p.

Ah well, I guess it's a step up from Levi's BS infractions/thread deletion.

Nice to have you.

dawnrising27

Follow the rules and I wont need to infract or delete threads.

DeletedUser85711

I wasn't referring to you and the post was a joke. If I feel it is harmless, I'll make as many as I see fit; infractions, or bans, won't stop me from doing so. Not that I felt your consequences were out of question or anything.

darkaniken2

I wasn't referring to you and the post was a joke. If I feel it is harmless, I'll make as many as I see fit; infractions, or bans, won't stop me from doing so. Not that I felt your consequences were out of question or anything.
Ya know, the rules are there for a reason. And ignoring infractions and doing whatever you want is a great way to get a ban.

Anyway, dawn, if any of these nublets give you any problems, let me know. I'm at war with most of then so can attack them. :3

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
If you play this world, you ought to know. Go see who has the most war threads. If that doesn't work, then someone'll give in and tell you. :icon_wink: