OUR NEW MOD leviant2910 APPRECIATION THREAD

DeletedUser

Or create a big thread where everybody that leaves signs with there own special signature.

In the general section.

DeletedUser

actually, it was. another mod gave him another ban actually, for another offense after mine ;)

moving goodbye threads is against my ethics if it's a serious goodbye, and the player is known/respected in the forums. General Discussion seems to be ignored by the larger part of the forum, so i feel they have the right to post in the main section.
Though if you do have any queries/suggestions mail me with them and i will see what i can do.

darkaniken2

They are just mad because people who are known are taking what little attention they were getting. ;)

DeletedUser

Way to many mods in this thread.

Leave all of you, except for killa, you have my permission to stay.

darkaniken2

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Luci is lurking! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take the women and children, but spare us simple TW players!

DeletedUser

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Luci is lurking! RUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Take the women and children, but spare us simple TW players!

Well... women and children do taste quite pleasant, but they usually leave me feeling quite empty shortly after the meal.

/goes back to blurking

darkaniken2

Well... women and children do taste quite pleasant, but they usually leave me feeling quite empty shortly after the meal.

/goes back to blurking
Well, as we don't have many, that could be the reason.

/hides from lucis watchful glare.