OUR NEW MOD leviant2910 APPRECIATION THREAD

DeletedUser

Tubbles, he has how you beat everybody in his sig.
I bet you he lives in England. Its cause he likes badminton.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Badminton? What the hell is badminton? Some kind of foreplay?

DeletedUser

I know, football, hockey, rugby, soccer, cycling, groping, track, cross country, skiing, oggling, boxing, and matrial arts.

I have never heard of badminton.

DeletedUser

So it's like tennis?

DeletedUser

its a mixture between a sex act and tennis it depends if there is a crowd watching

DeletedUser

yes i agree tubbels teamwork between myst and kta i thought i would never see the day but yes i will start the mailbomb now (i mean pp points) and what does warrant an infraction in your book? does this?

i think i'll let this thread slide a bit ;) a few edits here and there, but at least this is in general discussion not in the pnp's. and none of you are being idiotic yet, which is reassuring.

DeletedUser

hey levi im anoyed i put a massive sig in for you to give me an infraction but instead of ytou giving me one an elder mod did :/ then i explained why and he told me off for testing you and i should just talk to you instead.

DeletedUser

nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

rugby wins over anything - union anyway not that league rubbish - too much like that American football stuff and badminton is gay in a non happy way.

its like tennis but with a shuttlecock instead of a ball.

anything with the c word in it is bad. lol

DeletedUser

I play a bit of badminton.
Its like tennis only faster and the shuttle (ball) can't touch the ground.
I know loads of other sports aswell. :)

DeletedUser

nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom nom

rugby wins over anything - union anyway not that league rubbish - too much like that American football stuff and badminton is gay in a non happy way.

its like tennis but with a shuttlecock instead of a ball.

anything with the c word in it is bad. lol

So it uses a cock, not a ball?:icon_eek:

How does that w:icon_eek:rk?

DeletedUser71572

So it uses a cock, not a ball?:icon_eek:

How does that w:icon_eek:rk?

And its shaped like a shuttle :O

Even more shuttle-cock shaped :icon_eek:

I want an infraction of the new mod, i only got one with killa, but that was well deserved for my umbrella up his "somewhere" remark on nemesispro :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ah from being an insane random declarer of wars in W32 to being a mod for forum 42...

Congrats Lev, you were a good minion for me :lol: but you'll be an awesome mod. Have fun infracting everyone. J-U-ST--D-O-N-T-I-N-F-R-A-C-T-M-E!

AP

DeletedUser

hey levi im anoyed i put a massive sig in for you to give me an infraction but instead of ytou giving me one an elder mod did :/ then i explained why and he told me off for testing you and i should just talk to you instead.

ehm...you guys honestly think testing a mod is a good idea? it's like, my job to make sure you don't break the rules...i kinda have to warn you if you do naughty stuff :S so ehm, don't? :p i'm all for a bit of fun, thus the nom nom nom nom being allowed.

DeletedUser

It is for me i gotta see how much of an efficent mod you are compared to killa and you seem alright in my opinion.