OUR NEW MOD leviant2910 APPRECIATION THREAD

DeletedUser

It's easy to get him to lurk in here, but that would equal with an infraction or two :(

<3 levy

DeletedUser

<3 Levy

It might equal a love letter , but it will be an love letter which won't let you speak in here for a while :O

DeletedUser

I'm back from an awesome few weeks. Hopefully the forums were looked after, but anyway, /spamend!

darkaniken2

I reported the overthetop stuff to luci directly. Everything else should have reports for you to sort through. :)

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Levy <3, we missed you. It'll be nice to have a mod roaming around in here full time now.

DeletedUser

You take to many holidays *shakes head*

i apologise profusely for my two weeks holiday a year, i understand that it is completely unacceptable and i will try to prevent this...'resting' occuring, as i clearly do not deserve it :p

DeletedUser

i apologise profusely for my two weeks holiday a year, i understand that it is completely unacceptable and i will try to prevent this...'resting' occuring, as i clearly do not deserve it :p

Googly is unimpressed. He is even LESS impressed that you have yet to accept his skype add from about a week ago :icon_cry:

<3 Levy

DeletedUser

/me pats Levi on head
Good mod! :icon_wink:

<3

DeletedUser

/agrees, levy shouldn't have the right to leave this place

Levy <3

DeletedUser90656

is it a sad thing that because I'm newer to these forums, that I've never had the opportunity to speak with the great Levi? He has his own appreciation thread, and I feel like I"m missing out on something cause he's not here... :icon_cry: