OUR NEW MOD leviant2910 APPRECIATION THREAD

DeletedUser

I'm here, i just try not to encourage this thread too much :p and googleh, if i accepted every single one of your skypes i think my comp would crash.

DeletedUser

But Levy, you must encourage it, you have your own religion :lol:

Levy <3

DeletedUser

Just start putting 'Levy <3' at the end of every post here and you are a member of this religion!

Levy <3

DeletedUser

efender: KingShrek
Destination: Eat me sammy (491|506) K54

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

Defender's troops, that were in transit

69 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Haul: 0/1000
Loyalty: Dropped from 17 to -15

Hee hee

DeletedUser71572

Morthy just made the server crash. Why couldn't he done that before you nobled me :icon_cry:

darkaniken2

Levy, you are now even more my hero than you were before.

<3 Levy <3

DeletedUser71572

As a disclaimer, this was a speed round, and he was a minute away noble speed. I tried sniping the 189ms train, but was 40ms short :p

Don't worship levy! :O

DeletedUser

As a disclaimer, this was a speed round, and he was a minute away noble speed. I tried sniping the 189ms train, but was 40ms short :p

Don't worship levy! :O

You also had one village, and i had 20-something - Mebe you should have got some more? :icon_razz:

And i am on-topic! i'm not going to worship myself though, or encourage worship :icon_confused:

DeletedUser71572

You also had one village, and i had 20-something - Mebe you should have got some more? :icon_razz:

And i am on-topic! i'm not going to worship myself though, or encourage worship :icon_confused:

:lol:

I gave up when karma cleared me o_O

He was like 2 seconds away ram speed, how can i dodge that? :p So I quit, then came back to pointwhore. :icon_cool: