OUR NEW MOD leviant2910 APPRECIATION THREAD

DeletedUser

Dangit, u got 500th post ... well 500th reply for me :p... and how come u had 500th reply 3 posts ago ? was #498

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Someone must have deleted their post or had their post deleted for bad content... It was most definitely 500 when I made it.

DeletedUser

So, I notice today that Levi isn't the forum mod anymore. Is that permanent?

DeletedUser

I would imagine. Havent seen him on skype or even here for awhile.

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Levy, we miss you! <3

(As a note to the new mod, whoever it may be, please leave this thread open so we can still worship Levy <3 from time to time... I promise you'll get your own worship thread too, if we like you enough. :icon_redface:)

dawnrising27

I must be liked? I will keep this topic open here. Don't see any reason in not doing so!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Guys,

Apologies. Work has been huge - I currently have a 300 page IT project on Innogames about to be finished, so understandably in my little free time looking at TW hasn't been fun....Sorry for all those i have ignored/not helped/been rude to. Good luck dawnrising, and have fun guys :) maybe i'll apply again later, but i've been less than curteous to the other mods such as kdeb and jirki in doing my job, so i doubt it.

I am trying to get on skype more though, so feel free to pester me....

Levy/Alex

DeletedUser

Good to hear all is good levi, will miss yah :)

Ill forgive you for banning me all those times.

DeletedUser

All the best Levi, as long as you poke your head in every now and again, I'll be able to cope with Dawn. ^-^