Our opinions on the Top 10 CoA!

DeletedUser119970

28 and then yum! was duked by 2 complete morons. 1 said you were all useless and started it all, the other was to afraid to do anything. Bringing up that history is pointless, 28 isn't 4A.

I also didn't say he was inactive to make it an excuse, it was obvious though. When you smash through a front line account as easily as you did the player is usually inactive. With watchtowers, buffs, pally buffs and tribe mates nearby who i can assure were around, even a half decent player can put up a good fight. So just take that small victory, 1/3 locations you hit succeeded means you didn't get a complete fail.

DeletedUser13939

haha 'because of inactive player' is just clumsy excuse XD

Go check his stats on TWstats like I said too. It clearly shows his point growth completely stopped before he was hit. You say it's an excuse. TWstats says it's the hard truth. Now check the stats of all of our front line guys. See how their point growth hasn't stopped? Noticed how none of them were rimmed? The answers are right in front of you. Just because you choose to ignore them, doesn't mean they are wrong.

DeletedUser49248

Go check his stats on TWstats like I said too. It clearly shows his point growth completely stopped before he was hit. You say it's an excuse. TWstats says it's the hard truth. Now check the stats of all of our front line guys. See how their point growth hasn't stopped? Noticed how none of them were rimmed? The answers are right in front of you. Just because you choose to ignore them, doesn't mean they are wrong.

I think you might have missed his point - it's to say that if you have an inactive member in your tribe, it's your responsibility to clean that up. In war, it doesn't matter if your player was inactive or not, (s)he was your player.

Also, to address your previous post about twisting stats - I'm not sure if you were referring to my post as well, but I specifically titled it saying 'a week on' from when you declared. In that week, MEA seems to have fought back fairly evenly.

DeletedUser13939

I think you might have missed his point - it's to say that if you have an inactive member in your tribe, it's your responsibility to clean that up. In war, it doesn't matter if your player was inactive or not, (s)he was your player.

Also, to address your previous post about twisting stats - I'm not sure if you were referring to my post as well, but I specifically titled it saying 'a week on' from when you declared. In that week, MEA seems to have fought back fairly evenly.

It takes 72 hours before a player turns Yellow. That players growth only stopped for 24 to 48 hours. This means the attacks hit because he simply did not log in. Why? Who knows. Maybe he got in a wreck. Maybe he didn't pay his internet bill. Who knows. The point is, he was not inactive long enough for leadership to notice. However, if you take a quick check at his stats, notice that he didn't move his troops at all, and clearly see that he did not request any support clearly shows that he was not online when the attacks started and landed. I'm sure MEA have plenty of reports showing he put up no fight at all. Which all further backs up what I am saying.

There is absolutely nothing anyone could have done seeing how he simply stopped logging in hours before the attacks. Yes, I have a beard, but that doesn't make me Jesus. I can't perform miracles. Now if he had been inactive for a week, then I would completely agree with his point and admit that we failed in taking care of an inactive member. But we are talking 24-48 hours here. Be realistic.

As for making a comeback, I highly doubt taking out someone who didn't even log on to put up a fight counts as a comeback. We still hold more caps than them and are continuing to take our targets. Stats back up everything I have said. You just have to take the time to actually go look at them.

DeletedUser120347

Except for MEA and WNA members 3 ~ 5 people, no one is interested in TW Forum. :p
I think you guys should do politics.
Maybe you'll be president :)

DeletedUser119533

It takes 72 hours before a player turns Yellow. That players growth only stopped for 24 to 48 hours. This means the attacks hit because he simply did not log in. Why? Who knows. Maybe he got in a wreck. Maybe he didn't pay his internet bill. Who knows. The point is, he was not inactive long enough for leadership to notice. However, if you take a quick check at his stats, notice that he didn't move his troops at all.

Errrrr i checked the stats and found activity, including points growth and oda rises

On the day he lost 7 villages he also gained oda, which can only be gained by an account sending troops out and attacking. plus the day before attacks began landing he gained 100k oda.

Unless you can explain another way of getting oda without logging in and attacking?

oda proves troops were moving, disproving your statement.

DeletedUser100176

Who cares? Both sides have lost villages and it looks to be more of a stalemate in regards to the actual war but 4A/JK are losing so badly in regards to overall growth and position.

Side 1:
Tribes: 4A, JK
Side 2:
Tribes: MEA, WNA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 169
Side 2: 295
Difference: 126

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 4
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14,536
Side 2: 25,764
Difference: 11,228

chart

DeletedUser13939

We have still taken more than MEA/WNA, even with them creating a third tribe. Though I will admit MEA/WNA has taken more villages in a general sense by almost 200 villages. And yet, the total point value of all those villages between us is only less than a 100,000 point difference. Barbling perhaps? ;)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 833
Side 2: 1,018
Difference: 185

chart

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 15
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,457,657
Side 2: 3,569,672
Difference: 112,015

chart

Side 1: 163,398
Side 2: 109,780
Difference: 53,618

chart

DeletedUser13939

Errrrr i checked the stats and found activity, including points growth and oda rises

On the day he lost 7 villages he also gained oda, which can only be gained by an account sending troops out and attacking. plus the day before attacks began landing he gained 100k oda.

Unless you can explain another way of getting oda without logging in and attacking?

oda proves troops were moving, disproving your statement.

I merely said he had no point growth for nearly 48 hours and that he never once asked for support or showed any sign of sniping and stacking against the attacks. Just at MEA for the reports. You will see. As for the ODA, I don't have an answer for that one. Maybe he sent out some prenukes the last time he was on? Who knows. But one thing we can all agree on is that MEA hit a player that did not reach out and contact anyone from the tribe when he was attacked for one reason or another.

So in that sense, he was inactive.

DeletedUser100176

I mean I don't know about you but I'd prefer 200 extra villages that wouldn't take that long to build if fed res, in the long term they have it over you guys. Not bagging anyone out giving a neutral perspective on facts. If we see this trend continue and they're taking 100+ more villages a week, in 3 weeks those villages will be fully functional, more support for front line, more nukes etc.

Something big definitely needs to happen if 4A/JK are going to come out long term winners.

DeletedUser120441

We have still taken more than MEA/WNA, even with them creating a third tribe. Though I will admit MEA/WNA has taken more villages in a general sense by almost 200 villages. And yet, the total point value of all those villages between us is only less than a 100,000 point difference. Barbling perhaps? ;)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 833
Side 2: 1,018
Difference: 185

chart

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 15
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,457,657
Side 2: 3,569,672
Difference: 112,015

chart

Side 1: 163,398
Side 2: 109,780
Difference: 53,618

chart

You guys keep only posting stats against each other, but as far as we see it. These are the standings:
Side 1: Four Aces, Jokers, WALL, Wall., Wall-D, Wall 2
Side 2: MEA, WNA, AAA

Wall is losing. MEA is winning. 4A and MEA are stalemate. I don't think you guys should be happy that you have a "few" more villages than them when you guys are hitting MEA family in a 3 front war. Four Aces seem to be just getting more and more allies/NAP to prevent them from being hit, but has made no progress.

DeletedUser118139

You guys keep only posting stats against each other, but as far as we see it. These are the standings:
Side 1: Four Aces, Jokers, WALL, Wall., Wall-D, Wall 2
Side 2: MEA, WNA, AAA

Wall is losing. MEA is winning. 4A and MEA are stalemate. I don't think you guys should be happy that you have a "few" more villages than them when you guys are hitting MEA family in a 3 front war. Four Aces seem to be just getting more and more allies/NAP to prevent them from being hit, but has made no progress.

yea but you think 4A is only warring against MEA? "more allies/NAP to prevent them from being hit" lol your sources? Im thinking your thumb?

Last edited:

DeletedUser118139

Just to add btw... the last week

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: -Tr-, Tr

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 1
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 65,224
Side 2: 3,388
Difference: 61,836

chart

J.YounBin

Last week... (updated on 25/04/2017 14:20:00 server time.)

Side 1:
Tribes: MEA, AAA, WNA
Side 2:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 22
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 221,676