our world 6 months ago...

DeletedUser

i was cleaning out old crap on my computer and stumbled across a dominance map i had saved from the 23 april. interesting to see just how much our world has changed since then...
i had originally planned to save one every month but clean forgot about it until now

l_36bad0edff204ef781ac82b69069e540.gif

DeletedUser

damn, its changed, i still got a map somewhere of the top5 from back along

DeletedUser

yeah, those days when this world was still active and fun. What a shame...:( It all ended after the Wanted/EviL war and NL started mass recruiting everyone. That's when it went downhill. Come to think of it, that's exactly the time they added that feature on the forums for tribes to share forums. That's what allowed NL to mass recruit everyone and that change in the game was the downfall of this world. Way to go tw...

DeletedUser

yeah, those days when this world was still active and fun. What a shame...:( It all ended after the Wanted/EviL war and NL started mass recruiting everyone. That's when it went downhill. Come to think of it, that's exactly the time they added that feature on the forums for tribes to share forums. That's what allowed NL to mass recruit everyone and that change in the game was the downfall of this world. Way to go tw...

actually NL leaders quit. it has nothing to do with TW staff.

DeletedUser

NL had external forums waaayyy before that feature came in, so it wouldn't of made a difference to NL at all:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

99.84% held by tsoh k93. the most one tribe-dominated continent in tw back than,

these days k 83 is the most tsoh dominated continent.

nice to see you guys moved up=P

DeletedUser

Actually, TSoH owns 100% of k73 (not 83), monk. You should really just stop posting

DeletedUser

You know what's weird...I'm the only duke that actively posts on the pf's.

AXE - Boozie?, Jaffe - rarely
NL - LB,Belling, Crown? (you notice NL leadership is like that one store in a strip mall that keeps going out of business and changing hands until somebody just realizes it's a bad location and it stays empty)
Exile - Mark, Tony - rarely
DA - bryn?
tH - babpan?
Evil - NWG?

Where are all you people?

DeletedUser

You know what's weird...I'm the only duke that actively posts on the pf's.

AXE - Boozie?, Jaffe - rarely
NL - LB,Belling, Crown? (you notice NL leadership is like that one store in a strip mall that keeps going out of business and changing hands until somebody just realizes it's a bad location and it stays empty)
Exile - Mark, Tony - rarely
DA - bryn?
tH - babpan?
Evil - NWG?

Where are all you people?

I'm DA-III's duke :icon_cool: and i don't think bryn ever posts.