our world 6 months ago...

DeletedUser

You must of pulled backs support you had more then that in there buddy. I sent 3 nukes at it and i dont really care i wasnt trying to take the village that isnt at all what that was about.But like i said when the reapers turn there attentoin to you that scythe will come down quick and you wont be so cocky.

I pulled back a couple K of infantry to go for a snipe but I had to head out before they were there.. so oh well.. and I'm not cocky i just think it's funny :lol:

and it's not my fault you decided to attack the one village i decided to stack with 18k HC i sent last night :icon_wink:

joshh08

You must of pulled backs support you had more then that in there buddy. I sent 3 nukes at it and i dont really care i wasnt trying to take the village that isnt at all what that was about.But like i said when the reapers turn there attentoin to you that scythe will come down quick and you wont be so cocky.

YOU cannot call anyone cocky...

Also i saw nobles in those attacks, so unless the nobles were planning a tea party then you were trying to take that village.

seth89

Love you to shari.:icon_wink:

As for the almost as arrogant but no where near as awesome or good as i am njc stupid comment. That train was to prove that i can send out a cordinated train to the person who said i couldnt. Find it funny though how you stack that village thought you said i cant take villages because of my bad nobles so why worry about one were two nobles are hitting with in miliseconds of each other.Now what you dont get is if i want that village now ill throw a few 100 nukes at it. Dont ask me if i would do that eather i think we all know i would do something along those lines.But dont worry at all your time will come when your the new william robber and you go inactive when me and my friends turn our attentoin on you.

Throwing 100 nukes at NJ would be a waste
For they would all die :)

And I will make sure of that and if only it was possible to send the seered head back :icon_eek:
Tho I guess thats not going to happen for yoinks :lol:

DeletedUser

Throwing 100 nukes at NJ would be a waste
For they would all die :)

And I will make sure of that and if only it was possible to send the seered head back :icon_eek:
Tho I guess thats not going to happen for yoinks :lol:

I've probably killed close to 100 already.. and only one got through as I thought I'd give him some hope :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Let me make this clear for you really stupid da members.Nuke returning or nuke dieing i still get oda i could care less.You can kill 100 but i still have a few 100 more.

seth89

Let me make this clear for you really stupid da members.Nuke returning or nuke dieing i still get oda i could care less.You can kill 100 but i still have a few 100 more.

UNLESS!
It was stacked so well that you troops killed 0 defending troops :icon_twisted:
What would you get then :lol:
And your face is stupid :icon_rolleyes:

xannash

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Prince Belling

Side 2:
Tribes: AXE
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 41
Side 2: 10
Difference: 31

image.php

is axe only attacking weak members of north legion? only 10 conquers on the DUKE OF THE TRIBE YOUR DESTROYING!

First off GO AXE!

Secondly you sir are a failure...only 41 conquers? A war that's been going on how long? I haven't played in 2 1/2 months (since the birth of my son) and I have more conquers against NL then you have against AXE...You're pathetic really...

Keep it rolling AXE!

DeletedUser

First off GO AXE!

Secondly you sir are a failure...only 41 conquers? A war that's been going on how long? I haven't played in 2 1/2 months (since the birth of my son) and I have more conquers against NL then you have against AXE...You're pathetic really...

Keep it rolling AXE!

Xannash!

Hope all is going well for you and your family!
Pop into skype sometime.

P.S Belling deleted.

DeletedUser

but killing your nukes gives me more ODD which my account desperately needs :)

DeletedUser

UNLESS!
It was stacked so well that you troops killed 0 defending troops :icon_twisted:
What would you get then :lol:
And your face is stupid :icon_rolleyes:

And so is urs lol every1 knows that

jaffe25

First off GO AXE!

Keep it rolling AXE!

Xannie you live!!! What's up man? Hope the family is doing well....

DeletedUser

lol i get on here to see what kind of changes have happened to w-15.
And what do i find . The same old dumb boring posts i see on all the other threads.
no wonder w-15 is going down the tubes.
what a waste of what could and should of been a good thread!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

jaffe25

lol i get on here to see what kind of changes have happened to w-15.
And what do i find . The same old dumb boring posts i see on all the other threads.
no wonder w-15 is going down the tubes.
what a waste of what could and should of been a good thread!!!

Well let me be the first to say THANK YOU!! Your amazing edition to this thread has changed me forever :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

joarth

WANTED i miss them :(

all player i had with sehrus,kire,yulivee alot more who was strong and now they miss me

DeletedUser

First off GO AXE!

Keep it rolling AXE!

Thats prince not monkservent yo.

Monk was a weak little girl who talks trash to everyone.