Our World

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL. i started a premade from w6...

Had Latrinepower, Coccomocca, Celticprincess, da mafia, john duse, Snafumaster, Mark-e, and maybe two or three others...

now it has Silvereclipse, Mick, Sicky Dutch, Telisha/huw, and finally i snagged Vladivar...

Anyways, a premade is a lot of fun, especially if you have the lifers you have in this thread... Look us up on w30, Phoenx.. :p

celticprincess

LOL. i started a premade from w6...

Had Latrinepower, Coccomocca, Celticprincess, da mafia, john duse, Snafumaster, Mark-e, and maybe two or three others...

now it has Silvereclipse, Mick, Sicky Dutch, Telisha/huw, and finally i snagged Vladivar...

Anyways, a premade is a lot of fun, especially if you have the lifers you have in this thread... Look us up on w30, Phoenx.. :p

think there was gaggzy in there also man, u got a nice line up there now dude well done

DeletedUser51929

Pajuno's tribe is just an awesome inspiration to start a pre made of world 6 players :p

>.> they should join us aswell :p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thanks mate.

Wish you would come back and give it a go, CP.. but i know you have to douche your dirty box daily...

Anyways the fact i never let castro in should be a testament to how cool Phoenx really is. :p

S1cky Dutch

ROFL?!? Really? Were takin down 4mill pointers and he got owned by mc.nugget?:|

Mick876

ROFL?!? Really? Were takin down 4mill pointers and he got owned by mc.nugget?:|

Yeah heres me taking down Ungar the terrible by myself, and he quits just because mc.nugget attacked him. Good Luck with THE, a BH player told me that you were struggling with Synd01 :lol:

S1cky Dutch

Yeh, and im taking down Zub:D, castro, ur in THE now? Damn thats low:p

Mick876

THE will take anyone these days, as long as it gets rid of all those inactive accounts they have. I rather let a account go grey then have shite on them.

DeletedUser22924

aww since, when haz i been shite:icon_cry::icon_cry:

besides, i left like a month ago(shows how clueless you are of what i do), atm im tryin to find a home that is actually exciting.:icon_twisted: