Our World

ddog456

LOL. i started a premade from w6...

Had Latrinepower, Coccomocca, Celticprincess, da mafia, john duse, Snafumaster, Mark-e, and maybe two or three others...

now it has Silvereclipse, Mick, Sicky Dutch, Telisha/huw, and finally i snagged Vladivar...

Anyways, a premade is a lot of fun, especially if you have the lifers you have in this thread... Look us up on w30, Phoenx.. :p

I remember when I was Duke of Reborn and Telisha and onny were in my k we had a fun time especially when my tribe was gonna wipe them out.

But Since Telisha and Onny were World 6 scrubs I called it off though onny would have put up a fun little fight :icon_wink:

DeletedUser51929

I did'nt know bout this :p thye where my leaders so good thign you did'nt touch em :p

Mick876

I remember when I was Duke of Reborn and Telisha and onny were in my k we had a fun time especially when my tribe was gonna wipe them out.

But Since Telisha and Onny were World 6 scrubs I called it off though onny would have put up a fun little fight :icon_wink:

Didn't there tribe last longer than yours? :icon_wink:

ddog456

Lmao Yeah it did but it was because I merged them into Decide and I left w30

ddog456

Uhhh no.

It was us vs. the 3 tribes surrounding us we were keeping up with 2 but then our ally turned on us and declared but luckily I had found out before hand and we got support to there border and then they talked about turning on decide so I talked to Decides dukes about merging and so that accepted.

And that was how the apple fell from the tree.. :icon_wink:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Uhhh no.

It was us vs. the 3 tribes surrounding us we were keeping up with 2 but then our ally turned on us and declared but luckily I had found out before hand and we got support to there border and then they talked about turning on decide so I talked to Decides dukes about merging and so that accepted.

And that was how the apple fell from the tree.. :icon_wink:

Sounds like you pretty much sucked, sucked some more... and then merged for the biggest suck of all.

Too bad really. i got declared upon by two of the top twenty when we were only 7 million points.. now we are Supa Powa.. :p

ddog456

lol Naw its because half the tribe went AWOL and then The top 15 were still fighting including me and I put up a vote fo what they wanted to do most of all said merge so I let them merge and I left w30.

DeletedUser

I hear you guyz are makeing a pre-made called 666?

who's joinging this then? and can people out side of world 6 join AKA moi?

DeletedUser

I'll join ;) I think id like to kick butt with some old friends from ~OR.D~
does anyone know what happened to KT?

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
lol Naw its because half the tribe went AWOL and then The top 15 were still fighting including me and I put up a vote fo what they wanted to do most of all said merge so I let them merge and I left w30.

So in other words, you sucked, realized it, then merged?

:p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
See? Told ya.

Sorry dude, its not your fault. Mick sucked twice on that world before his third rebirth...

Mick876

Wouldn't say sucked. more like inactive. i never played W30 for the first time was too busy on W6, second time once again didn't have time for it so gave back the account, then third time took the account backed and kicked ass.

But i would say i have vast improved skill wise thanks to Phoenx and Pajuno.

DeletedUser22924

Wouldn't say sucked. more like inactive. i never played W30 for the first time was too busy on W6, second time once again didn't have time for it so gave back the account, then third time took the account backed and kicked ass.

But i would say i have vast improved skill wise thanks to Phoenx and Pajuno.

yhea you needed to improve to have madz skills:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ahh, I see the support team are back to being just plain awful again. I certainly won't miss their biased bullcrap when I leave -_-.

World 6 has gone down the pan, lets face it.