out of BP with 170lc good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Just wondered, I'm currently farming inside my church ( I plan on expanding out soon).

Anyways my BP ended 7am server time, I have 298 points and I've just hit 170 Lc and 1000 plunders.

Am I on the tight track? This is my first concerted farming start up attempt hoping to grow fast with the early effort but it sure feels slow right now.

DeletedUser

That's my W74 username which I gave up joined late on the rim decided to have a go on w76 under a different name

mattcurr

hoping to grow fast with the early effort but it sure feels slow right now.

Sounds like you upped your stable too much. What you're doing is increasing your hourly expenditure to keep lc ques going and not being able to get your hq going yet as a result. I would suggest building walls at the moment. You sound like you have too few plunders for that amount of lc. Do you mean to say that you have the 1000 plunders award? If not the fact that you are farming within your church radius have such few plunders and are struggling could also so that you are sending too large of farming parties. Even on the rim that sounds like a small radius especially inside of BP because there cant be that many barbs to farm. 170 lc is good, but your story doesnt quite add up. Either your leaving out information, wrong about some information or are just trolling. But 170 lc during bp is certainly possibly especially rim, just doesnt sound like what you describe.

I wouldn't listen to the average person responding I doubt more than 10 people still playing can get 170 lc in bp.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Starting to roll faster, up to 300lc adding more farms outside of the church helped.
I play under the user zimbo112345, last time I really played was back on W68 and yeah I did hit 170 lc just out of BP my farm is now level 14 almost full.

Only wish real players would reply I mean its possible to go hard I'm sort of in a rut now thinking of which way to go, I have used PP to buy some iron on the market as well as to even out my own resources to keep the ques going I figured I'd make 10 times back selling on the market when I start pulling in real resources with farming.

With regards to plunders I average 80-105 resources per plunder which from what I can tell is the same as those top looters just less LC.

Last edited by a moderator:

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I love it when people boast about how many LC they made by BP on a P2W world.

Not saying I could make that many or even close on a normal world as that would require some levels of skill and knowledge of the game far beyond what I know... but mattcurr is right, next to no one can actually manage that anymore, I am not sure I can name any, muldeh? Idk. And 1k Plunders pre BP within the church radius hauling 80 - 100 res, that really makes no sense. Just consider how much a barb is going to be producing per hour along with the number of LC you have.

So lets look at your village file, according to the upgrades the highest level farm you could possibly have is 14 which is as you stated at 17:24 however this farm upgrade finished at 18:09 which begs the question how can it already be full?

I am not saying you dont have this count but your story doesnt seem to add up.

Also dont go throwing out things like 'Only wish real players would reply', thats a dangerous game to play!

Also not sure if im that average person?

DeletedUser93066

Sounds like you upped your stable too much. What you're doing is increasing your hourly expenditure to keep lc ques going and not being able to get your hq going yet as a result. I would suggest building walls at the moment. You sound like you have too few plunders for that amount of lc. Do you mean to say that you have the 1000 plunders award? If not the fact that you are farming within your church radius have such few plunders and are struggling could also so that you are sending too large of farming parties. Even on the rim that sounds like a small radius especially inside of BP because there cant be that many barbs to farm. 170 lc is good, but your story doesnt quite add up. Either your leaving out information, wrong about some information or are just trolling. But 170 lc during bp is certainly possibly especially rim, just doesnt sound like what you describe.

I wouldn't listen to the average person responding I doubt more than 10 people still playing can get 170 lc in bp.

I love it when you have enough time in your hand to respond to such a rubbish BS, but not to play! Anyways I highly doubt that's possible.. I have tried that apparently. It doesn't add up. Unless he spent NO Pit's resources on buildings and bought time and resources simultaneously this doesn't make any sense. I still want to know his ID, the fact he is trying to hide his alias alone means he is a lying Cword.

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
170 lc in BP seems very doable.

He got stable in 36 hours, 170 lc in the remaining 70 hours seems very doable, I am fairly confident that a co-played account could do upwards of 250 lc during BP on this world.

Last edited:

DeletedUser102425

That's not a very efficient way to use PP.
Reducing construction time that early on is almost pointless.

mattcurr

I love it when you have enough time in your hand to respond to such a rubbish BS, but not to play!
Yes, typing a response that took 2 minutes once(during a national holiday) in the last month or so since I have posted is equivalent to playing a game that requires a daily commitment of at the very minimum a few hours.
Anyways I highly doubt that's possible.. I have tried that apparently. It doesn't add up
It's been done and documented numerous times. It takes even a great starter a good location and time dedication, and or favorable settings. Being on the rim gives you the good location 8/10 and if he's an actively co-played account I would say it's very possible. Don't apply your inadequacies to everyone else. It's been done many times by numerous people. I cant dunk, that doesnt mean others cant.

Starting to roll faster, up to 300lc adding more farms outside of the church helped.
I play under the user Nyamandlovue, last time I really played was back on W68 and yeah I did hit 170 lc just out of BP my farm is now level 14 almost full.
With regards to plunders I average 80-105 resources per plunder which from what I can tell is the same as those top looters just less LC.
I was attempting to reconcile why you were having difficulty with what was a good start. Perhaps you were simply expecting a much easier time than is possible. Regardless I cant say for certain Im too lazy but it sounds like you could tweak your start a little bit. Simply what res you get per haul isnt the necessary information. So since you seem intelligent enough, and adept at playing the simple mechanics, I'll just put it this way, increase haul %, decrease duration, again purely based on guessing I'm too lazy to look I cant imagine you have enough villages within that radius to support all that lc constantly moving, so you must be doubling or perhaps tripping up, so 80-105 per haul is not the most effective way to be doing it since you wrote this inside of bp thus no large hauls sitting around, or at least not enough to significantly alter the base line.

Last edited:

TrainOfThought

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its wonderful you have a nice start up for a P2W world but there are 2 things here.

1 you have just shown everyone you entire village stats, what if someone in the area is looking on this thread...

Secondly using P2W methods on a P2W world (which btw you did buy plenty of resources so dont deny) such as reducing build time, increasing base resource production, reducing cost and using the village merchant will not help you on non P2W worlds and may in fact hinder you.

DeletedUser93066

Wow .. 800 pp You better win this world =) Kudos to you .. To me it's never possible .. I am pretty Jew in spending PP like that!

ALessonInPointWhoring

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1 you have just shown everyone you entire village stats, what if someone in the area is looking on this thread...

I see no issue here. Most players are far too paranoid.

desryachri said:
I do not understand the controversy? Simply asked if i was on the right track..

Not sure why i need to prove this but if it makes you feel better?

You don't need to prove anything, there were two types of responses, one type stating 170+ lc in BP was very doable (both from players that could do it themselves if motivated to do so), and people who aren't good at startup saying it seemed impossible. The former group seems more whose opinion you should care for, and they felt you were doing fine. There was no need to prove yourself to the latter group.

DeletedUser

Yes, typing a response that took 2 minutes once(during a national holiday) in the last month or so since I have posted is equivalent to playing a game that requires a daily commitment of at the very minimum a few hours.

It's been done and documented numerous times. It takes even a great starter a good location and time dedication, and or favorable settings. Being on the rim gives you the good location 8/10 and if he's an actively co-played account I would say it's very possible. Don't apply your inadequacies to everyone else. It's been done many times by numerous people. I cant dunk, that doesnt mean others cant.

I was attempting to reconcile why you were having difficulty with what was a good start. Perhaps you were simply expecting a much easier time than is possible. Regardless I cant say for certain Im too lazy but it sounds like you could tweak your start a little bit. Simply what res you get per haul isnt the necessary information. So since you seem intelligent enough, and adept at playing the simple mechanics, I'll just put it this way, increase haul %, decrease duration, again purely based on guessing I'm too lazy to look I cant imagine you have enough villages within that radius to support all that lc constantly moving, so you must be doubling or perhaps tripping up, so 80-105 per haul is not the most effective way to be doing it since you wrote this inside of bp thus no large hauls sitting around, or at least not enough to significantly alter the base line.

Hey matt I respect your input and understand what you mean, I'm currently farming 126 farms in and outside the church now aswel. I opted to go full on with the aggressive farming because I'm starving other farmers around me and early on I got many 0 hauls meaning there where other aggressive farmers so hey if I beat them to those few resources produced in the quick farming turn around I'm winning that race ( noticed a few people have given up or building troops guess time will tell on that ).

i know why it seemed slow I mean at the time of writing the first post 13min per lc and it's sheer cost early on sure felt so slow but now I can pretty much keep the building ques and troop ques going at the same time.

Its wonderful you have a nice start up for a P2W world but there are 2 things here.

Secondly using P2W methods on a P2W world (which btw you did buy plenty of resources so dont deny) such as reducing build time, increasing base resource production, reducing cost and using the village merchant will not help you on non P2W worlds and may in fact hinder you.

Yeah I see what you mean about telling people around me on my situation, I'm banking on the church radius to keep a few at bay if they had eyes on rimming me ( my thoughts are all those at the top used very similar start ups and they are going strong) I don't rely on my resource pits either so having militia stationed 24/7 is no harm on my progress I guess I'd only really worry when I see some workshops going up which by that time I too would have and can counter attack.

and I'm also thinking 99% of the people would not really know what to do with the info above apart from worry that someone close has more troops and is growing faster than themselves.

im still learning the most villages I've had is 13, there is plenty of start up documentation out there on start ups but not so much from people with those looter awards. I learnt the farming style I'm using from imunesoul I think his name was but have only just decided to put it in to practice 100% now whether or not I stay playing is another story lol.

DeletedUser

I see no issue here. Most players are far too paranoid.

You don't need to prove anything, there were two types of responses, one type stating 170+ lc in BP was very doable (both from players that could do it themselves if motivated to do so), and people who aren't good at startup saying it seemed impossible. The former group seems more whose opinion you should care for, and they felt you were doing fine. There was no need to prove yourself to the latter group.

Lol it's funny I guess I felt I needed to prove It but now see its typical forum banter I got pulled in to.

Wow .. 800 pp You better win this world =) Kudos to you .. To me it's never possible .. I am pretty Jew in spending PP like that!

Dont plan on buying much more PP, I'm banking on spending some now for a good start and I'll soon be producing more than enough resources to make back more than I spent

Status
Not open for further replies.